Page 203 of 526 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I'd like a 90BP Physical Move, called Flame Claw. Entei and Flareon would really appreciate it.
    Make it a whole set of Flame Claw, Frost Claw, and Shock Claw. There are countless Pokémon who would be eternally grateful to get those.
    I have officially claimed Castform, The Master of all Weather!

Monorpale is my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon so far. If you have a problem with it, you can talk to the tassel hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound View Post
    Make it a whole set of Flame Claw, Frost Claw, and Shock Claw. There are countless Pokémon who would be eternally grateful to get those.
    Are the claws based on metal claw? Metal Claw has a horrible base power. Other claw moves I can think of are shadow claw, which isn't really popular considering its mediocre yet slightly more powerful Metal Claw.

How I see this is punches>fangs>claws

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    And a 130BP Special Fire-Type Move: based on a Solar Flare. An obvious name would be... Solar Flare. Lowers the power of Water-Type moves for 3 turns, and removes rain. However, the user faints instantly.
    I don't like how it's a Fire SelfDestruct with two effects. Maybe just remove rain/implement sun into the field. Kinda harsh and OP in general then.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It has no base power at all. It's a status move.
    There's no confirmation of that. The name definitely implies damage in addition to stat changes and switching out.
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    There's no confirmation of that. The name definitely implies damage in addition to stat changes and switching out.
    Watch the trailer. Alll that happens is Gogoat's stats get lowered. That's confirmation right there.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Are the claws based on metal claw? Metal Claw has a horrible base power. Other claw moves I can think of are shadow claw, which isn't really popular considering its mediocre yet slightly more powerful Metal Claw.

How I see this is punches>fangs>claws
    I'd have thought they'd be based on Slash. 70 BP with a high critical hit rate.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Wow, sounds like you've never had one.
    Nah, I've had quite a few actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy9 View Post
    Anyway, I've a question:
    I'm hoping for a 95BP 100 Acc. fighting move, but how should they call that move?
    IDK, but if they're going to make another Fighting type move, they should make a high powered special Fighting type move, we could use a more reliable one than Focus Blast or Aura Sphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Nah, I've had quite a few actually.

IDK, but if they're going to make another Fighting type move, they should make a high powered special Fighting type move, we could use a more reliable one than Focus Blast or Aura Sphere.
    Or they could just increase the accuracy of Focus Miss to 80-85. It's supposed to be the Fighting equivalent of Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, etc. Plus they could make another move like Secret Sword but the distribution would be like Psyshock since both Psystrike and Secret Sword would be exclusive moves from their more widely distributed counterparts.

Dark needs a 100BP move! Maybe something called Utter Darkness or something like that? Like a Dark type Earthquake.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar trainer View Post
    Dark needs a 100BP move! Maybe something called Utter Darkness or something like that? Like a Dark type Earthquake.
    Gah! I just checked Serebii and it turned out you're right! There aren't any Dark moves with a BP over 95! Utter Darkness sounds a bit specially offensive, but it could work.
    I was also thinking of a move like Soak and Camoflauge that is a ghost typed move that gives an opponent a Dark weakness. I was thinking Nyctophobia since that is the fear of the dark.

I would love to see them add a pokemon race. And not like the race in the PokeAthlon, i mean a race were you ride on your pokemon. Just like in that one episode, you know, the one with Ash and the Ponyta. I'm not sure if this has already been said, so I apologize if it has.

Credit for this banner goes to Rikku Takanashi

Credit for this banner goes to Chapter of Charizard

May we add a 120 base power Ghost type move that is given to all Ghost types as well unlike Shadow Force being Giratina Exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by SamusTheHedgehog View Post
    What im hoping for is some new types.

Its been awhile since Gamefreak added a new type in the game. I am aware of some rumors of the Fairy type, but i also hear a rumor of 2 types: Light and Sound. and i hope thats true... Sylveon could be Light, and i can see some older pokemon like Whismurs family and Chatot being reclassified as a Sound type
    I think there's a better chance of Game Freak adding a 'light ' type pokemon than a 'fairy' type. I mean we have a dark type, and the opposite of dark is light...

Credit for this banner goes to Rikku Takanashi

Credit for this banner goes to Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by JTurls97 View Post
    I think there's a better chance of Game Freak adding a 'light ' type pokemon than a 'fairy' type. I mean we have a dark type, and the opposite of dark is light...
    Actually, no. The opposite of the Dark-type is Fighting because Dark in Japanese means 'Evil' and Fighting means 'Good' or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Actually, no. The opposite of the Dark-type is Fighting because Dark in Japanese means 'Evil' and Fighting means 'Good' or something along those lines.
    Well Fighting type remains "Fighting type" in Japanese... Actually, the only types that are changing from Japanese to English are Fire type (Flame type), Psychic (Esper type) and Dark (Evil type). I personnally think Psychic is Dark's counterpart. One representing minds, mental control, light while another is more like evil, mischievous and dark.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Psychic, Fighting, and Dark are in a sort of type triangle, where each one counters another. Both Fighting and Psychic are both fitting counterparts to Dark.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

I want something like this when your pokemon finishes off your opponents last pokemon when your pokemon was near death, or when you get a critical hit.

(This was from Pokemon Conquest)

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post

I want something like this when your pokemon finishes off your opponents last pokemon when your pokemon was near death, or when you get a critical hit.

(This was from Pokemon Conquest)
    That would actually be pretty cool, it would also be a chance to showcase our customizations.

Quote Originally Posted by JTurls97 View Post
    nope, the opposite of "Evil" would be "Good", so unless we got a "Good-Type", we'll never going to see a Light-Type.

Anyway

- I would love to see the ability to Cut the tall grass returns.

- This might never going to happen, but it would be awesome if before picking a starter, the professor lets us choose the gender we want. That way we can SR for a shiny starter with the gender we want
    The gender is the reason why I never try to SR for a Shiny Chikorita.....I don't want to get a male one.

- I'm hoping we get more "area name tag" this time. Remember how in D/P/Pt, even places like that small cafe in the route above the day care has its own name tag? If you save inside it or hatch an egg there, the area name tag will say "Cafe". The same thing also applies to our Villa in Platinum. I love small details like that, and I hope it returns in X/Y, since I love hatching eggs in various different location. I was disappointed when I found out that the Sports Stadium in Nimbasa simply says "Nimbasa City" instead of "Big/Small Sport Stadium", and the Cafe in Nacrene simply says "Nacrene City"......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    nope, the opposite of "Evil" would be "Good", so unless we got a "Good-Type", we'll never going to see a Light-Type.
    If I'm remembering right, Dark-type is translated to Evil-type in Japan. If we were to get a Light-type, it would probably be called "Good-type" over there and we would get a rough translation of it (i.e. Light, Fairy)

Anyway

- This might never going to happen, but it would be awesome if before picking a starter, the professor lets us choose the gender we want. That way we can SR for a shiny starter with the gender we want
    The gender is the reason why I never try to SR for a Shiny Chikorita.....I don't want to get a male one.

- I'm hoping we get more "area name tag" this time. Remember how in D/P/Pt, even places like that small cafe in the route above the day care has its own name tag? If you save inside it or hatch an egg there, the area name tag will say "Cafe". The same thing also applies to our Villa in Platinum. I love small details like that, and I hope it returns in X/Y, since I love hatching eggs in various different location. I was disappointed when I found out that the Sports Stadium in Nimbasa simply says "Nimbasa City" instead of "Big/Small Sport Stadium", and the Cafe in Nacrene simply says "Nacrene City"......
    I would love to be able to cut the grass again, it was so fun when we could do it in Hoenn. It had a pretty cool animation and sound effect too

I don't think they will let you choose your gender though, because starters are supposed to be rare. If they let you take female starters, then you could easily breed for more starter pokemon, and they wouldn't be difficult to get anymore.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

I was also disappointed about this as well, but because GameFreak removed this in Gen 5, I'm sure it means that not alot of people have noticed this. My minor ADHD caught this in Pearl and I was always trying to hatch an egg in unimportant places like a house or a Lake cave and see if the hatchling's tag showed the place. GameFreak probably realized it wasn't all that necessary, but maybe in the generation that is supposed to appeal to the new players of Gen 5 transitioning to veterans in Gen, say, 8, they may implement this all over again and maybe in the following generation, in order to usher in the new players, they'll remove it just for this small but fun detail to return once the cycle restarts.
    At least that's how I see it.

I would love this. It was so fun to cut the grass, and it was cool looking too. With all the new aesthetic things happening, (sitting on benches, etc.) It would be cool to see this making a return.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

I think Tree Climb could be a move to reach high treetops and canopies. Maybe that's how you reach that tree-like building with the swinging ropes that resemble vines. Tree Limb could be a Steel or Normal move.

I wouldn't mind having Rock Climb back as an HM, but for the love of God, don't make it mandatory.
    Defog, and Rock Smash must never make a HM return.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Page 203 of 526 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast