I have officially claimed Castform, The Master of all Weather!
Monorpale is my favorite Gen 6 Pokemon so far. If you have a problem with it, you can talk to the tassel hand.
Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time
Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish
Dark needs a 100BP move! Maybe something called Utter Darkness or something like that? Like a Dark type Earthquake.
Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
I was also thinking of a move like Soak and Camoflauge that is a ghost typed move that gives an opponent a Dark weakness. I was thinking Nyctophobia since that is the fear of the dark.
I would love to see them add a pokemon race. And not like the race in the PokeAthlon, i mean a race were you ride on your pokemon. Just like in that one episode, you know, the one with Ash and the Ponyta. I'm not sure if this has already been said, so I apologize if it has.
May we add a 120 base power Ghost type move that is given to all Ghost types as well unlike Shadow Force being Giratina Exclusive?
Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish
"I'm breaking free from these memories..."
Psychic, Fighting, and Dark are in a sort of type triangle, where each one counters another. Both Fighting and Psychic are both fitting counterparts to Dark.
Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites and ETH for the clock.
- I would love to see the ability to Cut the tall grass returns.
- This might never going to happen, but it would be awesome if before picking a starter, the professor lets us choose the gender we want. That way we can SR for a shiny starter with the gender we want
The gender is the reason why I never try to SR for a Shiny Chikorita.....I don't want to get a male one.
- I'm hoping we get more "area name tag" this time. Remember how in D/P/Pt, even places like that small cafe in the route above the day care has its own name tag? If you save inside it or hatch an egg there, the area name tag will say "Cafe". The same thing also applies to our Villa in Platinum. I love small details like that, and I hope it returns in X/Y, since I love hatching eggs in various different location. I was disappointed when I found out that the Sports Stadium in Nimbasa simply says "Nimbasa City" instead of "Big/Small Sport Stadium", and the Cafe in Nacrene simply says "Nacrene City"......
My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
Banner made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^
I don't think they will let you choose your gender though, because starters are supposed to be rare. If they let you take female starters, then you could easily breed for more starter pokemon, and they wouldn't be difficult to get anymore.
Thanks to Valaraúkar for gifting me this awesome banner, and woebegonenick for making it!
Credit to Ayra for the profile pic. Visit her art thread!
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...nd-from-Anime)I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!
Join The Sinjoh Connection!
At least that's how I see it.
I think Tree Climb could be a move to reach high treetops and canopies. Maybe that's how you reach that tree-like building with the swinging ropes that resemble vines. Tree Limb could be a Steel or Normal move.
I wouldn't mind having Rock Climb back as an HM, but for the love of God, don't make it mandatory.
Defog, and Rock Smash must never make a HM return.
This is a Dragon according to Gamefreak, I don't see how but whatever It's adorable!3DS Friend Code: 3652-1012-6122 Add me.