Page 102 of 526 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Aside from Dustox's awesomeness, Gen VI could make more powerful poison types.
    I'd have to agree with you on that one. Some diverse typings (other than Grass/Poison and Bug/Poison) would be a good addition to the new games.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Anyone else hoping we can battle with Non-Pokemon, like in the Poke Star studios? I think it would be interesting to Fight a villainous Robot or something in a battle as part of the main story-line. Perhaps they were hinting at that with Poke-star studios?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    How about give poison and bug a resistance against Dragon-type attacks?
    That would make Dustox and Venomoth, and Beedril more usable.
    Sure, why not? They changed Bug and Poison Type from being weak to each other in Gen 2 why can't they change it now? Though keep in mind Dragons typically have immense offensive stats and the Pokemon you listed aren't the best offensively or defensively so that might not be enough to save them. :P

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Hey guys i found some evidence that gives a small bit of credibility to mr.xy
    so since i live in mexico i looked for a place to pre-order the games and in the discription it said it is a 2 player game. Mr.XY said that you could have 2 players also it says the release date is Oct 27 which so happens to be a sunday and pokemon games usualy come out on sundays.
    so we either have 2 new and confirmed things about pokemon x and y or they are not well informed.
    Not well informed at the store.
    Also i could mean the game comes out a week later in mexico than in the U.S
    Last edited by DRZLing; 27th February 2013 at 1:18 AM.
    DRZLy Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by DRZLing View Post
    Hey guys i found some evidence that gives a small bit of credibility to mr.xy
    so since i live in mexico i looked for a place to pre-order the games and in the discription it said it is a 2 player game. Mr.XY said that you could have 2 players also it says the release date is Oct 27 which so happens to be a sunday and pokemon games usualy come out on sundays.
    so we either have 2 new and confirmed things about pokemon x and y or they are not well informed.
    Not well informed at the store.
    Game stores tend to give false information on unreleased games, or usually they are not well-informed.
    Octoboer 27 could just be a placeholder date too.

Don't rely on unofficial sources.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Game stores tend to give false information on unreleased games, or usually they are not well-informed.
    Octoboer 27 could just be a placeholder date too.

Don't rely on unofficial sources.
    Yeah you're right it could be some weird coincidence but it would be cool, and the release date could be to match the cycle of all the other pokemon games that came out on sunday's
    DRZLy Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by Specter Vyle View Post
    Sounds gimmicky. If Bug gained resistance from Psychic, then that would make sense as Psychic is weak to Bug. Aside from Dustox, Venemoth can hold off competitively with Quiver Dance and Bug Buzz.
    there are plenty of pokemon that don't resist what they are strong against bro
    and bugs can definitely hold their own competitively i have beaten mono dragon teams with mono bug teams multitudes of times
    and i don't think bugs need a resistance to dragon.
    they already have some very useful resistances

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Anyone else hoping we can battle with Non-Pokemon, like in the Poke Star studios? I think it would be interesting to Fight a villainous Robot or something in a battle as part of the main story-line. Perhaps they were hinting at that with Poke-star studios?
    I hope that they implement something like this to the games.
    Imagine trying to stop a rampaging mecha made by the villain team.

Although it does seem a bit weird to fight non-Pokemon in a Pokemon game.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I just wished they kept the idea of having your pokemon follow you every where. That was one of the main reason's I bought Soul Silver. It made it more personable, especially since you could have any pokemon you wanted to follow you. Anybody else wishing they will do this?
    FC:2280 5111 1405 (or Danie)Looking for friends!

SS Team:

Yes I'm a girl...

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I just wished they kept the idea of having your pokemon follow you every where. That was one of the main reason's I bought Soul Silver. It made it more personable, especially since you could have any pokemon you wanted to follow you. Anybody else wishing they will do this?
    It was a cute feature, I'll say that. But, since it's going to be 3D, having some Pokemon follow you might be kind of weird. Maybe there could be a place like the Amity Park in Sinnoh where a few selected Pokemon can walk with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    It was a cute feature, I'll say that. But, since it's going to be 3D, having some Pokemon follow you might be kind of weird. Maybe there could be a place like the Amity Park in Sinnoh where a few selected Pokemon can walk with you.
    Yea I guess, maybe I just miss the old days when I loved Pokemon Yellow (Which was my favorite literally until Soul Silver came out) I still played fire red and ruby and all the other pokemon games but I get your point about it being 3d that it might be weird. So maybe just the starters? Thats reasonable right? To have your first pokemon be able to follow you?

SS Team:

Yes I'm a girl...

Yea I guess, maybe I just miss the old days when I loved Pokemon Yellow (Which was my favorite literally until Soul Silver came out) I still played fire red and ruby and all the other pokemon games but I get your point about it being 3d that it might be weird. So maybe just the starters? Thats reasonable right? To have your first pokemon be able to follow you?
    That's seems possible. Similar to how Yellow treated Pikachu. Except we can evolve our Starter without it refusing to. I like it.

Yea but it doesn't look like they will do that but I suppose the game isn't coming out until october so maybe they will? Also they better be having Mew in there.... Mew is my absolute favorite and no game will seperate us...

SS Team:

Yes I'm a girl...

Yea but it doesn't look like they will do that but I suppose the game isn't coming out until october so maybe they will? Also they better be having Mew in there.... Mew is my absolute favorite and no game will seperate us...
    that would be interesting
    while i do not see it being in game i do think they should do a mew event for this game
    i also REALLY want my Fennekin to follow me
    when i played my SS for a long time and starter playing Black 2 again i was like where's my serperior?!

It baffles me as to why the following feature wasn't brought back in BW2, it's something everyone wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It baffles me as to why the following feature wasn't brought back in BW2, it's something everyone wants.
    They instead just teased us with the various over world sprites and being able to walk Meinfoo. Gamefreak is just terrible. T_T

They instead just teased us with the various over world sprites and being able to walk Meinfoo. Gamefreak is just terrible. T_T
    yeah i would have rather have walked with Serperior ;-;

That Mienfoo lady is hilarious, though. I love how she flips the **** out every time you so much as look at her funny.

That Mienfoo lady is hilarious, though. I love how she flips the **** out every time you so much as look at her funny.
    you walk near the door and she just reprimands you i don't like it -_-
    i wanna walk with Fennekin next gen

hahaha true, I was scared as hell when I tried to leave with Mienfoo the first time I played it. I was not expecting that. XD
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 27th February 2013 at 3:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    you walk near the door and she just reprimands you i don't like it -_-
    i wanna walk with Fennekin next gen
    It's not just that.

She yells at you for watching TV or even looking in her trash can too.

It's not just that.

She yells at you for watching TV or even looking in her trash can too.
    Why can't I take Mienfoo to the trash can? Old Lady: THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOK AT, nothing!

Why can't I take Mienfoo to the TV? Old Lady: Because the programs aren't healthy

Anyway if two parents hold the EV training items, isn't one random IV passed on to the offspring? If so I wish Gamefreak would revamp it to allow you to pass the desired IV from both parents.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Why can't I take Mienfoo to the trash can? Old Lady: THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOK AT, nothing!

Why can't I take Mienfoo to the TV? Old Lady: Because the programs aren't healthy

Anyway if two parents hold the EV training items, isn't one random IV passed on to the offspring? If so I wish Gamefreak would revamp it to allow you to pass the desired IV from both parents.

They don't have to make any easier. That's my opinion.
    Though I'm sure they will improve breeding someway somehow, considerin they've always tweaked the mechanics of breeding every generation.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

i would like that
    as a breeder that would make my life ten times easier
    especially if you are trying to breed for dream world abilities and natures at the same time

I like the breeding mechanics in B2/W2, but they need to change the way IV breeding works.
    You know make it less... Random, so I can get better characteristics.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

And then when you actually do watch the TV after the fact, it's just home videos of Mienfoo. Not healthy my ***.

Page 102 of 526 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast