Page 105 of 526 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

I hope Pokedex 3D Pro will be updated with the Gen VI Pokemon. I mean it'd be nice to be able to hit the home button and check the pokedex and then resume X or Y after checking whatever needed to be checked. Unless the in-game Pokedex would be just like 3d Pro, because that would be pretty convenient.

Being able to see what level the Pokemon learns a certain move right there in the game, though that would render the pokedex books irrelevant as well. I just hope they can update 3d pro to use as a tie-in with the games.

Quote Originally Posted by BroaddySN View Post
    I hope Pokedex 3D Pro will be updated with the Gen VI Pokemon. I mean it'd be nice to be able to hit the home button and check the pokedex and then resume X or Y after checking whatever needed to be checked. Unless the in-game Pokedex would be just like 3d Pro, because that would be pretty convenient.
    Pokedex 3D Plus for $30 (seriously, $15 for 3D Pro is a huge ripoff).

But no, I think XY's Pokedex is going to be like 3D Pro's.

They better release a free update for the existing regions for the pokedex app on iOS... Because I bought them not that long ago (don't regret it, it's amazing) but if its made pointless when x and y come out cos the pokemon all have new moves and they don't put the new pokemon on there... I'm gonna get so angry...

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcubxox View Post
    They better release a free update for the existing regions for the pokedex app on iOS... Because I bought them not that long ago (don't regret it, it's amazing) but if its made pointless when x and y come out cos the pokemon all have new moves and they don't put the new pokemon on there... I'm gonna get so angry...
    I was referring to the 3DS one, because people with X and Y will already have the system so the ios one would sort of be useless. But I just hope there's some way to update the 3d pro with the 6 gen pokemon and the moves for all previous gens. I mean.... otherwise it'd be extremely useless. And Dream Radar probably won't have any use for X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcubxox View Post
    Upgrading wouldn't be a good idea, since what if you wanted to use them for your 5th gen games? The 6th gen version would be inaccurate for that purpose.

I'd rather they just include Pokedex 3D (Pro) features in XY, the games really need an upgraded Pokedex anyway.

With Mewtwo and mew showing up in the next film. Maybe they are redoing Kanto in 3D instead of Hoenn.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    With Mewtwo and mew showing up in the next film. Maybe they are redoing Kanto in 3D instead of Hoenn.
    I think there more in for the DNA purposes (story line) than the actual region. Although I'm not argueing against another Kanto remake, hopefully a bit more different.
    Last edited by golduck#1; 2nd March 2013 at 5:47 AM.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I wouldn't get my hopes up...whatever the anime/movie has planned is not going to come in accordance with the game's canon. In fact, if you look at the timeline of games, it's actually that the games provide some ideas as to what plot the movie takes rather than the other way around. In fact, the movie is still based on some Gen V ideas, such as seeing what made Genesect the Pokemon it is. I have no doubt that some Gen VI Pokemon will be revealed, but I would still class it as a Gen V movie that sends the franchise off to Gen VI.

I have no idea if I'm the only one but I would love to see the return of the Wifi Plaza (Pt/HG/SS) with even more mini games to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    I have no idea if I'm the only one but I would love to see the return of the Wifi Plaza (Pt/HG/SS) with even more mini games to play.
    Nopes, I'd love it too! I missed out on the opporunity of the first, and would personally love one. And In 3D....... EPIC AS HELL!!!!!

It may see small but I'm hoping that the Trick Master from rse comes back. I loved that place.
    The trick master did say that he is going off to a far away land, so, he could have gone to the gen 6 region.

You're not alone! I too want the Trick Master to return! His puzzles were a good distraction in the game, not to mention the trainers who were helpful in grinding for the next gym. I felt so sad when he went away...hope he returns soon.
    And I think they should replace Surf (the HM) with an actual key item. Since it looks quite odd sitting on a fish when you are actually on a Lapras or a Wailord...and they can't have Surf sprites for 350+ surf-compatible Pokémon...

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    I think there more in for the DNA purposes (story line) than the actual region. Although I'm not argueing against another Kanto remake, hopefully a bit more different.
    Pokemon Spark Yellow and I honestly would like to be able to have full 3D pokemon follow you anywhere like in HG/SS but make it optional so you dont have to do it and its limited to the first Pokemon in your party

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    You're not alone! I too want the Trick Master to return! His puzzles were a good distraction in the game, not to mention the trainers who were helpful in grinding for the next gym. I felt so sad when he went away...hope he returns soon.
    And I think they should replace Surf (the HM) with an actual key item. Since it looks quite odd sitting on a fish when you are actually on a Lapras or a Wailord...and they can't have Surf sprites for 350+ surf-compatible Pokémon...
    well the surf icon is based off of wailmer
    and i do agree though
    i do not want to be surfing on a nidoqueen and it shows a wailmer...
    it's just awkward

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I want GF to unnerf Explosion. I also want a poison type move that has a 150 base power like high jump kick. Gunk Shot is too unreliable. I would also like a poison type quiver dance. but instead of special def and attack, physical defense and attack and speed by 2 stages each stat.

Trick Master returns.... Yes make that happen..

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    I loved that place, except I wish the time limit were longer!

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    It may see small but I'm hoping that the Trick Master from rse comes back. I loved that place.
    The trick master did say that he is going off to a far away land, so, he could have gone to the gen 6 region.
    I don't think we'd be able to 'challenge his house' (regularly) though since he seems to take from his experience in other places and integrates his interests/findings into his own house in Hoenn. I think he's more likely make an appearance though, with a reference back to Hoenn. We probably will be able to listen about some future plans and then he could be like 'If you're ever in Hoenn, feel free to stop by and see how you like some new challenges I've devised.'

I completely forgot about the Trick Master, I'd love to see him come back. What I'd really like to see returning though is r/s/e styled Secret Bases. The Underground in Sinnoh was awful and nothing like the initial concept.

You could literally make them all over Hoenn, wherever you wanted! Being able to buy decorations and furniture at the large department store, and being able to mix records with friends so their secret bases were in your game, and you could battle them daily in their bases, for exp too! I remember my friend and I mixed record to that our secret bases took up both sides of one tree so we were neighbors, it was just so fun.

That was great, and I really hope r/s/e wasn't the last we'll see of those.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Please do, the Trick Master is awesome and I love solving puzzles. This time, though, I want to be able to replay the puzzles for fun, to collect the items I missed, and maybe do some extra challenges in each one (maybe time challenges or something).

I want GF to unnerf Explosion. I also want a poison type move that has a 150 base power like high jump kick. Gunk Shot is too unreliable. I would also like a poison type quiver dance. but instead of special def and attack, physical defense and attack and speed by 2 stages each stat.
    None of this is going to happen, those things are broken enough as is. In fact, I think they should nerf Hi Jump Kick, combined with Reckless that's pretty broken as well.

As for the gameplay things. What I've most enjoy through the generations was option with following pokemon. Also, change-cloth option could be even better. Imagine millions of players with unique style of their character... Yeah.

I have been waiting for a change-Cloth option since i always wanted to wear the clothes of a "Ace-Trainer" or make my own...
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

I would LOVE for the Trick Master to come back. It was nice to just steer of the main plot for a little bit and get a nice gift.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    I would LOVE for the Trick Master to come back. It was nice to just steer of the main plot for a little bit and get a nice gift.
    All of a sudden my memories come back and force me to agree with you.
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

enough r/s/e talk bring back catching contests from g/s/c

i would like more move tutors in this game
    fourth and fifth gen did a good job but it was a pain to get all of those shards!!!
    also i want to be able to delete HMs without a move deleter because i do not want to delete a good move for another move i need when one space is occupied by a crappy HM move

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    enough r/s/e talk bring back catching contests from g/s/c
    agreed!
    the bug catching contest was one of my fav things in the world

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Page 105 of 526 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast