Page 112 of 526 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

So, anyone think characters will talk (I mean, that we can hear them talk, and not just text bubbles)? I doubt it, but a Animal Crossing-like language could be quite cute.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Frankly, I'd like to see more moves like CURSE that change depending on the type of pokemon using it. I wouldn't mind more variant-specific move effects/damage.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So, anyone think characters will talk (I mean, that we can hear them talk, and not just text bubbles)? I doubt it, but a Animal Crossing-like language could be quite cute.
    No...
    For example let's take: the legend of zelda.
    They don't let him speak so we can imagine like we are the person itself.
    If the character would talk then it would have been not that great..

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    No...
    I meant all characters but the Player character, of course.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

One of my favorite things about B/W is that it doesn't take nearly as long to level up compared to old games, thanks to Audino and plenty of strong trainers post-game. I hope they keep that up in this game.
    Alpha Sapphire Team:

Hoenn Pokédex: Caught 120/211
    Friend Code: 3497-2105-7478 (Scott)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulOfSilver View Post
    One of my favorite things about B/W is that it doesn't take nearly as long to level up compared to old games, thanks to Audino and plenty of strong trainers post-game. I hope they keep that up in this game.
    As seen from the trailer, Audino's in the game. If this during the main story, then we're good. If that's post game, it's something else then.

No...
    Mystery Dungeon (in particular Time, Darkness, and Sky) manages to make the player character talk while still giving him an open ended personality for us to insert our own. I wouldn't mind if they did something along the lines of that.

Quote Originally Posted by carnevore View Post
    wouldn't make much sense for a lot of combinations, like the ability levitate. give a dugtrio the right ancestors and it would fly?
    that's not even close to what i was saying
    you took that wayyyy out of context
    pokemon can only learn certain egg moves
    i am not stupid what do you take me for?

im just hope the music will be awesome.i liked all the e4 and gym leader music and dont get me started on the rivals and champions music.so anyways thats what im hoping for great music and maybe some new dual type pokemon
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

I loved the Bicycle theme from Black/White 2, I hope that carries over or something awesome as that..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

I really would like to see customizable characters this time round. I've been wanting this for a long time and now they would have a great opportunity to implement this into the games since the games are going have 3D graphics.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    I really would like to see customizable characters this time round. I've been wanting this for a long time and now they would have a great opportunity to implement this into the games since the games are going have 3D graphics.
    Plus since the company who did the major development of Battle Revolution is helping them, there should be a possibility of customization. Atleast to a certain extent.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

I hope we can have the option to have a Pokemon follow us. That seriously made HG/SS so awesome for me.
    Alpha Sapphire Team:

Hoenn Pokédex: Caught 120/211
    Friend Code: 3497-2105-7478 (Scott)

Quote Originally Posted by SoulOfSilver View Post
    I hope we can have the option to have a Pokemon follow us. That seriously made HG/SS so awesome for me.
    Would love it
    But!
    Will not happen

With the huge leap to 3d I highly doubt it, they will need to focus on everything else.
    Secondly there's the whole size proportions, with the new amazing graphics it will look awful to have a tiny wailords or a tiny dialga follow you about.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I too would like an option for a pokemon to follow you. I mean a rayquaza floating behind you in 3d. Also for shiny pokemon to get an even better animation in 3d. I would also like the bottom screen to have a similar layout to hgss to access your key items with a touch.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    I too would like an option for a pokemon to follow you. I mean a rayquaza floating behind you in 3d. Also for shiny pokemon to get an even better animation in 3d. I would also like the bottom screen to have a similar layout to hgss to access your key items with a touch.
    If you want alll this stuff you better go back to your heart gold. Because that were some features that were especially in hg/ss
    If they did that in every generation Nintendo and Pokémon would die...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

The pokemon following you was BadA** in HG/SS. Anything they put in these games are gonna make me Sh** my pants while playing it.

I wanna know how are we gonna be able to transfer our pokemon from the other games the X/Y? cause the Ds games to a 3ds game.

Will it still have the trading or will it be like and Pal Park?

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Would love it
    But!
    Will not happen

With the huge leap to 3d I highly doubt it, they will need to focus on everything else.
    Secondly there's the whole size proportions, with the new amazing graphics it will look awful to have a tiny wailords or a tiny dialga follow you about.
    I still don't see the problem with size proportions, legendaries are going to have to be scaled down anyway for when you battle them, so they can just do that as well. You might be onto something about the new graphical style being an issue here, but only for the first game or two when they're getting used to it, after that, there's no excuse.

If you want alll this stuff you better go back to your heart gold. Because that were some features that were especially in hg/ss
    ...of awesomeness, that is. Seriously, there's a lot of things Platinum and HGSS did that need to be brought back.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonslayer492 View Post
    Will it still have the trading or will it be like and Pal Park?
    If you're asking if we're ever going to have Gen 2 style trading ever again, the answer is no. First of all, there were already a lot of restrictions on it to begin with which likely makes it difficult to code, and Gen 3 onward adds another one: no new abilities. Which means that any past gen Pokemon that has a 5th gen ability will never be able to be traded back, since abilities cannot change without evolving the Pokemon. It's just much more elegant to do something like Pal Park or Poketransfer.

In regards to those features, I think (if possible), they should make it so the Pokemon you transfer mark you as their new OT, since it's really annoying in regards to nicknames. Once you transfer your Pokemon, if you think of a nickname for it later or want to change it later, you can't. Or (and this is probably a simpler solutions), just change how the Name Rater works, because that "no changing names of Pokemon that aren't yours" rule is really irritating.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 7th March 2013 at 7:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    In regards to those features, I think (if possible), they should make it so the Pokemon you transfer mark you as their new OT, since it's really annoying in regards to nicknames. Once you transfer your Pokemon, if you think of a nickname for it later or want to change it later, you can't. Or (and this is probably a simpler solutions), just change how the Name Rater works, because that "no changing names of Pokemon that aren't yours" rule is really irritating.
    It really makes you wonder why they made this restriction in the first place. The nickname itself is purely aesthetic and everything coding-wise is instead based of their original trainer's ID, IVs etc. Not to mention that since event pokemon don't have your ID number, you can't nickname them either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Not to mention that since event pokemon don't have your ID number, you can't nickname them either.
    I was going to mention that, too. Dammit, I want to give my Keldeo a MLP nickname!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I still don't see the problem with size proportions, legendaries are going to have to be scaled down anyway for when you battle them, so they can just do that as well. You might be onto something about the new graphical style being an issue here, but only for the first game or two when they're getting used to it, after that, there's no excuse.
    Relating to your comment on changing OT, it is good to have different OTs for breeding and that would ruin it.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Quote Originally Posted by oarfish View Post
    Relating to your comment on changing OT, it is good to have different OTs for breeding and that would ruin it.
    Okay, but it's not like every Pokemon you get your hands on would automatically become yours. Just the ones you transfer from past gens.

Still, you guys are probably right, just change the Name Rater mechanics.

Tbh I wish they would just get rid of the nickname system. Ain't nobody got time for Pokémon with ugly nicknames found on the GTS.

And why is that? Do you think people hate walking Pokémon so much to the point of destroying Nintendo? Seriously.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

I agree, just adjust the name rater.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Page 112 of 526 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast