Page 120 of 526 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by direelite View Post
    Think this could be why we didn't get anything from corocoro?

http://www.gamespot.com/news/officia...to-uk-6404474?

Could make sense. That being said I just saw this article, and didn't do any research.
    Seeing as its a world wide release+no corocoro+ almost time for new info. Any way we will see.
    Do you mean, that the information would be in this magazine instead???

I don't know, the info is usually released in Japanese first.
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

I don't think you understand what I meant. Obviously its not CoroCoro and its not the same country. What I am Saying is that Its a NEW magazine starting up in the UK, that is an Official Pokemon Magazine. Its first issue this month is its first issue ever. Wouldn't it make sense to give it a good scoop to promote it? I mean if was in control of pokemon/the magazine that's what I would do. And its also a new thing being worldwide release, so whos to say it has to be Japan released news?

Any way did I help you see what I meant?
    That's a huge logical leap though, just because Japan hasn't gotten the information doesn't mean that they're saving it to promote a starting magazine. Especially considering that a good 3 pages of the magazine are already leaked (pertaining to the anime and movie and Mewtwo event).

It's already the 15th tomorrow...

It's still best to rely on the official sites rather than outside sources, whether it's an official magazine or not.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    That's a huge logical leap though, just because Japan hasn't gotten the information doesn't mean that they're saving it to promote a starting magazine. Especially considering that a good 3 pages of the magazine are already leaked (pertaining to the anime and movie and Mewtwo event).
    True, but you got to have hope! Lol. That being said I definitely don't expect it, but it would be cool if it happened.

Edit: Yeah I know, there's no reason that it has to be. But I just think that it COULD be a reason we don't have the information in Corocoro.

I don't think you understand what I meant. Obviously its not CoroCoro and its not the same country. What I am Saying is that Its a NEW magazine starting up in the UK, that is an Official Pokemon Magazine. Its first issue this month is its first issue ever. Wouldn't it make sense to give it a good scoop to promote it? I mean if was in control of pokemon/the magazine that's what I would do. And its also a new thing being worldwide release, so whos to say it has to be Japan released news?

I see what you mean and it's still nonsense. There's 0 reason to hold off in one country (where information typically goes first because the fanbase is slightly larger and where the games are made and in a magazine that has a wide audience) just to reveal it another country's small specialized magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I see what you mean and it's still nonsense. There's 0 reason to hold off in one country (where information typically goes first because the fanbase is slightly larger and where the games are made and in a magazine that has a wide audience) just to reveal it another country's small specialized magazine.
    I have to agree with this.
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

It wont have anything new at all just a magazine for little kids and also this isnt a new concept in the UK any original Pokemon fans from back in the days of Red/Blue had this magazine aswel as one called Pokemon World before its just a magazine with a collection of already released pokemon information a few weeks after its been on the internet.

I remember letting serebii know serebii.net was mentioned in the last one nearly 10 years ago when i was trendyboy87(or a name along those lines) Serebii was listed by the magazine as being the no1 stop for pokemon information.

Save your money and just stick with the internet trust me this magazine is for kids.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

That's partially my point. They already have the audience base in japan. They will want to build an audience for their magazine in the UK, so what better way than giving unreleased info, as opposed to recycled info that anyone with an internet connection will have already known. Like I said, I don't expect it, but you can't say it doesn't make sense, or there is no reason.

That's partially my point. They already have the audience base in japan. They will want to build an audience for their magazine in the UK, so what better way than giving unreleased info, as opposed to recycled info that anyone with an internet connection will have already known. Like I said, I don't expect it, but you can't say it doesn't make sense, or there is no reason.
    The bolded is exactly why magazines will not have a huge fanbase in other countries. Also, it's redundant considering Pokemon.com does that for all regions (especially with the Sylveon reveal).
    Last edited by BurningWhiteKyurem; 14th March 2013 at 2:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    The bolded is exactly why magazines will not have a huge fanbase other countries. Also, it's redundant considering Pokemon.com does that for all regions (especially with the Sylveon reveal).
    Which is why its kinda silly of them to release a magazine in the first place.

It wont have anything new at all just a magazine for little kids and also this isnt a new concept in the UK any original Pokemon fans from back in the days of Red/Blue had this magazine aswel as one called Pokemon World before its just a magazine with a collection of already released pokemon information a few weeks after its been on the internet.

Save your money and just stick with the internet trust me this magazine is for kids.
    Yeah I didn't do much research on the magazine. An I hadn't planned to, I don't live in the UK, and that is what serebii is for anyways lol

Another thought for everyone to teardown
    Maybe the worldwide release could indicate more voice acting. As I would think it would be much easier to translate a script for voice actors rather than replacing all the texts in the game. Kinda hope that doesn't happen though, seeing as I never have my volume on. Plus It doesn't make too much sense cause there would still need to be subtitles. Anyways just a thought. What do you all think?

Which is why its kinda silly of them to release a magazine in the first place.

Yeah I didn't do much research on the magazine. An I hadn't planned to, I don't live in the UK, and that is what serebii is for anyways lol

Another thought for everyone to teardown
    Maybe the worldwide release could indicate more voice acting. As I would think it would be much easier to translate a script for voice actors rather than replacing all the texts in the game. Kinda hope that doesn't happen though, seeing as I never have my volume on. Plus It doesn't make too much sense cause there would still need to be subtitles. Anyways just a thought. What do you all think?
    No voices. Just no. That'd be too much of an overhaul in my opinion.
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Anyone here familiar with the actual CoroCoro magazine? From the scans we have, the Pokemon info is on pages 96 and 97 (Mewtwo), 98 (Best Wishes season 2), and 101 (Rumble U). Does CoroCoro separate related info with other stuff? What I mean is, wouldn't pages 99 and 100 (which we don't have) be Pokemon related?

My favorites team:

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin17 View Post
    Anyone here familiar with the actual CoroCoro magazine? From the scans we have, the Pokemon info is on pages 96 and 97 (Mewtwo), 98 (Best Wishes season 2), and 101 (Rumble U). Does CoroCoro separate related info with other stuff? What I mean is, wouldn't pages 99 and 100 (which we don't have) be Pokemon related?
    I believe someone said tcg stuff? But I'm not 100% sure

I believe someone said tcg stuff? But I'm not 100% sure
    Hmm..I was hoping there was still a chance at X/Y info xD

My favorites team:

Hmm..I was hoping there was still a chance at X/Y info xD
    There's a huge chance...the entire magazine hasn't been revelead yet. It was also guaranteed that there will be XY info
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    There's a huge chance...the entire magazine hasn't been revelead yet. It was also guaranteed that there will be XY info
    That's the thing, I've seen numerous times that apparently they said there would be an X/Y supplement in this issue. So hopefully there really is more to come.

My favorites team:

Not sure if this is the thread to post it, or if it's been brought up before, but I've been thinking for a while now that Colress could possibly make a return in this game. With the new battle mechanic surrounding "bonds" and Colress wanting to know about the hidden bonds between us, just leads me to believe he very well could be back. Either that, or Colress' whole bonds thing was just hinting at this new battle mechanic for X/Y.

My favorites team:

>People still talking about the lack of XY info in CoroCoro.

See, this is why I'm leaving the forums if we get nothing.

We've run out of things to talk about.

Not sure if this is the thread to post it, or if it's been brought up before, but I've been thinking for a while now that Colress could possibly make a return in this game. With the new battle mechanic surrounding "bonds" and Colress wanting to know about the hidden bonds between us, just leads me to believe he very well could be back. Either that, or Colress' whole bonds thing was just hinting at this new battle mechanic for X/Y.
    I don't see Colress playing a major role in future games. He'll probably just get cameos like everyone else.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 14th March 2013 at 3:56 AM.

What do you think about the D/P/PT mechanic that you could go under grpund and find fossils

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    What do you think about the D/P/PT mechanic that you could go under grpund and find fossils
    yes
    i want i want
    so much more fun than talking to some dude and getting a random fossil in BW >.>

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

That was a little annoying. I'd rather have catacombs under a city with an awesome black market bazaar or something to obtain things like those.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post
    That was a little annoying. I'd rather have catacombs under a city with an awesome black market bazaar or something to obtain things like those.
    that's almost exactly what the underground was...

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

While it was a nice gimmick for secret bases and getting items, I prefer the above-ground RSE Secret Bases since it has more variety. Underground bases are so dull and boring... rocks everywhere. I want my tree-house.

You can also just dig up objects within caves, or smash rocks. Digging underground is not necessary.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    that's almost exactly what the underground was...
    Well, I wouldn't want a run around, looking for stuff, only to be disappointed like the Hidden Grottos. Though the hidden base in the underground thing was fun and I liked the traps, so a version that you can do that online would be cool. But I want a place to just buy evolution items without using BPs or some other round about way of it. That's all I meant by it. The catacombs thing was just a cool detail I've always wanted.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post
    But I want a place to just buy evolution items without using BPs or some other round about way of it.
    This

At least do it like in B2/W2, where we have to finish a challenge first before we can start buying evolution items with money instead of BPs.

Speaking about BPs.....I hope GF does not return to BPs again for Move Tutors. Using shards is really the best way.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 120 of 526 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast