Page 13 of 526 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I see no issues with them, so long as they are like B/W you'd only need them for side stuff.
    Hms shouldn't take up a slot, but all Pokes should be able to learn all of there HMs regardless of what other moves they have. also all Pokes should be able to have all of there learned moves at all times: the four move slots can be for TMs, event moves.
    The foundation for having all learnd moves is already in place with the move re-learner.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedicere View Post
    Where'd you hear that? A new battle structure could mean anything from the addition to a new type to double-type moves or, the most unlikely, to triple-type Pokemon.
    That would still screw up the competitive metagame and cause a sh*tstorm in the community, though. Which I definitely do not want to be a part of.

I want something else besides gym battles and the Elite 4 this time around. I personally really liked Pokeathlon and thought that could be a fun way to incorporate better side quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    That would still screw up the competitive metagame and cause a sh*tstorm in the community, though. Which I definitely do not want to be a part of.
    Personally, I just want GameFreak to make Poison a viable type. It really should be super effective against Fighting and Water.

How I wish GF would have the gameplay similar to Ni no Kuni...

H E L L O
    L O S E R

Quote Originally Posted by Hejiru View Post
    They way they said "new battle structure" worries me. I hope they don't redo everything like they did in Gen 3 and make us unable to transfer Pokemon from Gen 5.
    Hmm i dissagre..i would love to see ATBS in Pokemon

The one thing I know I'd like to see, and from the trailer, I think it may be coming:

Completely orchestrated soundtrack, no 8-Bit or synthesised stuff; purely orchestral with real instruments and, if we can expect another choral piece like Ghetsis and N's Castle (v.1) real voices!

Quote Originally Posted by BlissCreed View Post
    The one thing I know I'd like to see, and from the trailer, I think it may be coming:

Completely orchestrated soundtrack, no 8-Bit or synthesised stuff; purely orchestral with real instruments and, if we can expect another choral piece like Ghetsis and N's Castle (v.1) real voices!
    We've already had orchestrated tracks and vocals in B/W2, and the music in the trailer sounds pretty much orchestrated as well, so the outlook's good.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Why can't we have the best of both worlds?

Unova was the first gen not to add new evolutions and thats beccause no older pokemon were included so this should have some new evolutions

Quote Originally Posted by hever View Post
    How I wish GF would have the gameplay similar to Ni no Kuni...

The way Y and X is similar 2 dat vid is what I don't like about the game the same graphics as the old games could pop out at you from thescreen but not this but 3d moves coming at your face will be cool
    Why do I have a rain team? Because in Ireland It never stops Raining!

I NEED A TIMID TORNADRUS

Kanto team:
    Johto team:
    Hoenn team:
    Sinnoh team:
    Unova team:

Training:

Black 2 friend code: 3182 4021 0017

I offer Pokérus and Dream radar pokemon Pm me if you want 1.

Quote Originally Posted by 247Rain View Post
    Unova was the first gen not to add new evolutions and thats beccause no older pokemon were included so this should have some new evolutions
    Baby Lapras? A hidden method for Alomomola eggs hatching into Luvdisc?

I've always wanted to see 4th form evolutions. It'd make some Pokémon overpowered, but it'd work for some of the weaker final forms. Or instead of overbuffing them, they could just rearrange their base stats for a new focus, like Scyther -> Scizor.
    Last edited by suicuneman; 9th January 2013 at 9:29 PM.
    Friend Safari:

3DS FC: 2836 - 0188 - 2561
    I'm currently looking for a with its Hidden Ability, Volt Absorb. If you'll trade one, or you have a Safari, please PM me!

I've finished my Pokédex, so feel free to get in touch if you need something for yours (I can't trade many legendaries, but I do have multiple of a few that I might trade for shinies).

This is exactly what I want as well. Pokémon would be much better off with all live versions of soundtracks. It would fit with the "natural" theme everyone seems to be going for, too.

It would also be a prefect way to inject some culture via the music as well. Nacrene City did the relaxing, Parisian-style music pretty well but I'm looking forward to the musical flourishes and drama associated with battle themes and perhaps the Gym themes (if we're going to get individual ones again, if so then I'm waiting with bated breath for some new vocals).
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I would like to see that they have the menu from souls silver and heart gold. I'm not to sure about other people but personally I find the c gear useful but you can't beat having the menu there and then whenever you want or need it. Along with this I'm looking forward the boring stuff such as new pokedex entries and all pokedex pokemon in 3D also the new layout for the items in your bag, again the heart gold and soul silver layout was the best where you could clearly se the items and note having to scroll down a massive list for one specific item.
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

Also looking for female dream world moxie heracross and a miltank message me I have many dream world pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Benedicere View Post
    Personally, I just want GameFreak to make Poison a viable type. It really should be super effective against Fighting and Water.

I couldn't agree more. There are so many great poison attacks, but they are just being wasted by being normal damage. I might as well use quick attack.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

If the Versailles palace is a gym or owned by a gym leader, there's something interesting about his Pokemon. Golurk can only be level 43 and above, while Palpitoad evolves at level 36. 7 levels is a pretty big gap in a gym team. I guess it's possible that Golurk would be lowered or Palpitoad would just not evolve, but it's something to watch for. Then again, Eevee being there doesn't relate to ground types at all.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

what do you think this is gym or Elite four eliet 4 or gym.jpg
    JUST BECAUSE PICHU IS EPIC just because

Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/chespingaming

Quote Originally Posted by pokedons View Post
    I think it's a gym leader since the elite four are usually kept somewhat secret. However, I could be wrong.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by pokedons View Post
    Looks like something that would be at a Pokemon League. Hopefully not, since I don't want the trailer to have spoiled that far.

Do you guys think you will be able to catch older pokemon before the E4? Or after you beat them?

Also do you think this game will have a way to transfer pokemon from previous games (Black and White 1 & 2)?

I hope you can catch older pokemon in this one, I understand what they were trying to do with Black and White, but I really did not care for it to much.

And I hope there is a way to transfer, and I am sure there will be, there seems to be ways to do it in other games, so why would they stop here.

Back home! TO HOENN!

Poochyena is claimed by me!
        Spoiler:- Who made what:

It could be a gym set in a Volcano, it would explain the towers of fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haji View Post
    Do you guys think you will be able to catch older pokemon before the E4? Or after you beat them?
    It's already confirmed that we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It's already confirmed that we can.
    Are you talking about how the video showed old pokemon, cause that could just mean that they did not want to show off any other new pokemon yet.

But if I missed something sorry lol.
    Last edited by Flame Haji; 9th January 2013 at 11:07 PM.

Back home! TO HOENN!

Poochyena is claimed by me!
        Spoiler:- Who made what:

Are you talking about how the video showed old pokemon, cause that could just mean that they did not want to show off any other new pokemon yet.

It would PO a ton of people if they showed 5 different Pokemon and none of them were in game.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

They said "Some" old Pokemon will be catchable in the game.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 13 of 526 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast