Page 164 of 526 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's as needed as Pokemon Box & Pokemon Ranch were

it's nice to have the space, especially if you're one to breed through a bunch of Pokemon, or make a bunch of teams or what have you.
    Okay but IF it would happen it would be a downloadable content!
    Doesn't is (sort of) make sense?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    no because they could just make it a distinct separate app that you could access, mess around with in your own time, and presumably get extra goodies out of.
    also they could sell it for more

Yup.

What's your point?

Is it really that needed?
    Depends on the person, some hatch a shitload of eggs for the sake of hatching a Shiny and need space to store them as Masuda Methoding hunts can go on for a very long time.

Speaking of eggs and boxes, do you think a feature or something like an Egg Center would be nice for you to deposit-withdraw and release unhatched eggs? It can be a cure or a way to remove Bad Eggs (example, someone traded you a "hacked" Pokemon and it turned into a Bad Egg, or someone really traded you a Bad Egg)... Also, a Release-Recovery Center, where you could release a Pokemon when your boxes are full and can be re-caught again there? Anybody?

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Some people in other parts of the world can't use those Nintendo E-Cards or whatever. So unless it is WFC (which it won't be), it will not be DLC. They will just add more boxes.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

what do you guys think will become of hidden abilities in XY? I don't think Dream World would be carried on to XY but maybe something similar that allows you to get pokemon with hidden abilities. either that, or they simply add a third ability slot for Pokemon in some way or another.. or maybe they just remove them which I find to be the least likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nockturne View Post
    I'm hoping event legendaries become DLC rather than in game locations, so you don't miss out if you can't get to a Toys'R'Us or something

downloadable region for DLC Anyone and plus with DLC There's no need of a 3rd version of a 6th generation Pokemon game while you can download story content to have aftermath story to the story mode of the game and every stroy can be different with the legendary Pokemon of that's story mascot so there's won't be a need to make a Pokemon Z because thanks to DLC They can now do aftermath story for the X And Y Game, Want tto play a story base on The Pokemon Anime
    10 to 20 dollar for the Story content, What's about a story like in The Pokemon Adventure Manga 10 to 20 dollar, Want to play Pokemon Z story in X/Y 10 to 20 dollar,
    i can see alot of possibility with DLC on Pokemon X And Y,
    Last edited by SkyTheMagicalSpiritualFox; 4th May 2013 at 8:37 AM.
    i'm an Christian and accepted Jesus in my Heart, copy and paste This † if you are a Christen and a Children of God people to And if you have fate in him and proud of it!

I was born a male but you see i'm a transgender in other word i'm a girl in a man body to put its simple i identify myself as a female and i'm not scared to admitted!
    So say what's ever you like but i can care less and i'm a very loving and caring person anyway also i prefer to be call Krystal rather than my real name,

Also check out my YT and comment Like and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DraBaha...cenny/featured
    Warning my Gaming video are family friendly

Could that Magic room gym specialize in the type Sylveon is? because the the clip of the eevee short where Sylveon opens up this magic type "dimension" resembles the magic room gym we saw in the trailer...

Quote Originally Posted by bloocookies View Post
    Could that Magic room gym specialize in the type Sylveon is? because the the clip of the eevee short where Sylveon opens up this magic type "dimension" resembles the magic room gym we saw in the trailer...
    If you take a good look at that "magic" dimension, it looks like Cosmic Power.
    I still think that gym is Psychic type and has nothing to do with Sylveon whatsoever.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

You know how its possible that the Legends are based off of the Yggdrasil Tree of Norse Mythology,With Yveltal being the Blind Eagle(Asgard),Xerneas being the Multicolored Horned Stag(Midgard) and Serpent Z Pokemon being the Dragon Serpent(Hel).Well imagine a place in the New Region like the Tree of Life where you can Catch Xerneas and Yveltal and Post-Game getting the serpent and then in Pokemon "Z" the Serpent.
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    I'm hoping features within the game include the ability to transfer old pokemon from past generations, say from black and white to x & y like how they did in black and white with the older games.

Something makes me think that this game might not have the feature, but it could since ds games can be played on a 3ds.
    I dont, people will hack pokemon to black and then have hacked pokemon in x and y

guys do you think there will be a way to transfer your shining charm to gen VI? it almost doesnt seem worth completing the national dex to get the charm if it will be unusable in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemerald View Post
    guys do you think there will be a way to transfer your shining charm to gen VI? it almost doesnt seem worth completing the national dex to get the charm if it will be unusable in a few months.
    If you got the shining charm in BW2, chances are, you'll have all the pokemon needed with X and Y comes out. Which, in that case, you'll just need to transfer them all.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

Quote Originally Posted by pokemerald View Post
    it almost doesnt seem worth completing the national dex to get the charm if it will be unusable in a few months.
    What do you mean, "unusable?"

The release of a new Pokemon game does not instantaneously cause every other Pokemon game to be obsolesced out of existence. Your BW2 cart will still be able to benefit from the increased shiny encounter rate.

For trading.. I want them to make something like an auction house, where you can put up things you want to trade and then you get offers on them. You could get notifications during the game via this regions device/phone thing.

(If there is already something like this then I apologise, I have never traded and so don't know the structure)

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    For trading.. I want them to make something like an auction house, where you can put up things you want to trade and then you get offers on them. You could get notifications during the game via this regions device/phone thing.

(If there is already something like this then I apologise, I have never traded and so don't know the structure)
    We already have the GTS for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    We already have the GTS for this.
    so in the gts you can see all pokemon that someone wants to trade..? and offer a trade without the other person having to be there? and search for any pokemon that you want?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

What I would like in the GTS is to select one of my own Pokemon and see what offers there are for it. Something could always catch my interest as sometimes I'm just browsing the GTS for a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    so in the gts you can see all pokemon that someone wants to trade..? and offer a trade without the other person having to be there? and search for any pokemon that you want?
    Here's how it works. One person offers a Pokemon up for trade, and they get to set their offer, specifically they can request what species Pokemon they want, whether or not they want it to be a particular gender (if applicable), and what level range they would like it to be (I don't remember what the exact ones are, but IIRC it goes from Lv. 9 and under, Lv. 10-19, Lv. 20-29, etc. up to Lv. 100). The Pokemon offered is then sent to a server until the trade is complete or the owner decides to cancel the offer. Meanwhile, if you're looking for a particular Pokemon, you can search for it using the above specifications (and in recent games, by the trainer's location as well), the only catch being that you can only search for Pokemon that you've already seen in game. When you find a trade offer, it will display what kind of Pokemon they want in return. If you have such a Pokemon, you can initiate a trade. You will receive the Pokemon offered immediately, while the requested Pokemon will be sent to the other trainer the next time they log in to the GTS.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

But I wouldn't use the GTS as something that reliable if you ever plan on using it as you will 96% of the time encounter impossible trades, namely the lv 9 and under legendaries like Reshiram and Kyurem. Let's all hope Gamefreak finally realizes this and puts an end to this.

You know how its likely Roller Skates will replace Bike,its kind of obvious they would do that for a 3D Game,as just imagine your character jumping on to a bike appearing out of nowhere
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    But I wouldn't use the GTS as something that reliable if you ever plan on using it as you will 96% of the time encounter impossible trades, namely the lv 9 and under legendaries like Reshiram and Kyurem. Let's all hope Gamefreak finally realizes this and puts an end to this.
    Well, yeah, but he just wanted to know how it works.

But yeah, the GTS needs a major overhaul to keep it from being overrun by these ridiculous trade offers.

Things I think they've to change in the GTS:
    -Show a list of all the Pokemon you're searching for instead showing 6.
    -Make it possible to ask for every Pokemon, not the only you've seen.
    -Make it possible to see an Pokemon's summary, so you can check if they are legit.
    -Make it possible to ask for shinys (I don't search for shinies, but a lot of others do)
    -fix the problem of lv.9 legendaries. Don't have an idea, maybe when you ask/offer a legendary you can't select a level. Jus't thinking out loud)
    Pardon my grammar, I'm a young Dutchman.

As someone that has never used it, I'd like to be able to search for any pokemon I want, as I'll surely be using it in X and Y.
    By only searching for ones you've seen, does it count the ones seen via online battling too? Or just in game? If it's in game then I really see no point, as if you've seen them then you can most likely catch them.

Page 164 of 526 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast