Page 170 of 526 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Actually, it's not specifically stated in the magazine that Gogoat is the only one that can be ridden, or if it's exclusive to Miare City.
    I, personally, want Gogoat to be ridden around everywhere...but Bulbapedia says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    I, personally, want Gogoat to be ridden around everywhere...but Bulbapedia says otherwise.
    Probably a mistranslation. We need clear scans...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

It looks like Gogoat is like a pack mule of Miare City. But if Miare City was in the original trailer with the protagonist riding rollerskates, why would Gogoat need to be there if it is, in fact, used as a mode of transportation throughout the city?

Wow. This is surprising.

I wonder if there are other Pokemon besides Gogoat that we can ride. Also, I wonder if requires you to catch one, or you can rent Gogoats.
    I also wonder if Gogoats have a special feature and can access exclusive Gogoat-only passable areas...

So many questions, but one thing's for sure... I'm gonna have fun "Gogoating".

I also like the new Pokedex's design. Glass Dex? They sure are taking Pokemon technology to a whole new level.

As for customization, I hope you can customize the outfits and accessories too.
    Yes it is Surprising.

Those are some really good Questions. It Would be really cool if you can ride other Pokemon besides Gogoat. I Wonder about that too if you have to Catch a Gogoat or Rent One to have Access to riding it in Passable Areas. What We Do Know Is That Gogoat Has Access to Riding It on The Field, Not just Miare City.

I also like the new Pokedex's Design. It looks Really Cool and Unique.

According to Corocoro the only Customization we are having so far that have been released are Hair Colour and Skin Shade.

Another thing that Im interested in is that if you can Hop on your Pokemon and either Surf/Fly on them Since Our Protagonist is Seen Riding on Gogoat.
    Last edited by Pokemon1998Ash; 12th May 2013 at 8:39 AM.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    Yes it is Surprising.

Those are some really good Questions. It Would be Cool if you can ride other Pokemon besides Gogoat. I wonder about that too if you have to catch a Gogoat or rent one to have access to riding it in passable areas. One thing that we do know is that we can ride Gogoat in the field.

According to Corocoro the only Customization we are having so far that have been released are Hair Colour and Skin Shade.

Another thing that Im interested in is that if you can hop on your Pokemon and either Surf/Fly on them since we can Ride on Gogoat.
    i hope we can ride on more than just one pokemon, and maybe even have it optional that lil fenne can come walk in the forest with me lol
    Ya friendly neighborhood poketroll.

My X team so far: Reya the Fennekin (named after girlgonegamer on youtube), MyNiqqaritehere and or Kung fu panda the Yachamu or whatever that panda thing's name was, and the Green Ranger gogoat powerangers niqqa.

Real niqqa talkin', sit ya butt down

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    It looks like Gogoat is like a pack mule of Miare City. But if Miare City was in the original trailer with the protagonist riding rollerskates, why would Gogoat need to be there if it is, in fact, used as a mode of transportation throughout the city?
    The best observation/logic I've seen all night. This just about guarantees that Gogoat isn't Miare City exclusive.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Given that it is the riding pokemon I would say that it can ride throughout the overworld and not just Miare City. I am pretty sure we just need more clear scans to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Your Right.

Miare City is The Main City in The Karos Region. It Has Similar Structures to The Eiffel Tower. The First Trailer That We Saw Was The Protagonist Skating Around The Area of The Eiffel Tower. However The Reason Why They Are Showing Gogoat in Miare City is to Show How Gogoat can Be Used When Riding on It. Basically Showcasing Gogoat.
    Last edited by Pokemon1998Ash; 12th May 2013 at 8:56 AM.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by BLADEDGE View Post
    Question: Now that we know we can customize our trainers (Abet just a little bit), do you think we can customize outfits as well?
    To everyone wanting more customisation options, with this pokemon game/s being the first on the 3ds it could mean that we may get downloadable content or be able to buy content through Nintendo Eshop like how you are able to buy extra levels for pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity.
    KROOKODILE!!!

This is just speculation.

But what about the bracelets to be devices for the spotpass ?
    So when you walk outside and meat someone that has pokemon X or Y you can battle them.
    Add them to your friend list. Trade with them.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    To everyone wanting more customisation options, with this pokemon game/s being the first on the 3ds it could mean that we may get downloadable content or be able to buy content through Nintendo Eshop like how you are able to buy extra levels for pokemon mystery dungeon gates to infinity.
    This is a really good idea and totally logical... I hope they do something like this!!

Will there be Dreamworld stuff as well, do you think? Or will something new be replacing that?
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

I think the Pokébands could be our new Poké-device for this generation. It doesn't resemble anything except for maybe a Pokétch but even then it has a different shape. Assuming it is our new Pokédevice, I hope it has a VS Seeker implemented in it sorta like the PokéGear. And like the hologram like Pokédex, it might use the same feature for talking to important characters like the Professor, rival, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    The best observation/logic I've seen all night. This just about guarantees that Gogoat isn't Miare City exclusive.
    Or, you know, they just chose to not ride it at that point.
    Also they wanted to show off the roller-skates.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    I'd actually really like this if it's true. Coming from someone who played a f2p MMO where a lot of the store items were merely aesthetic, I'd definitely spend money on that type of stuff. The last one I played had "beauty shop coupon" type of items that gave you more customization options for your character.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Regality: nice signature xD crobatman and robin :P

Back on gameplay:
    I was thinking about that riding on Gogoat in Miare City. What if X and Y are just the testing ganes for nths new feature? In diamond and pearl they tested the pokemon walking behind Hearthome and then in HG&SS it was avaible in the entire game. So what if this time it's the same story? Testing it in X and Y in Miare City and in future games a feature that could be used everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboosle View Post
    Regality: nice signature xD crobatman and robin :P

Back on gameplay:
    I was thinking about that riding on Gogoat in Miare City. What if X and Y are just the testing ganes for nths new feature? In diamond and pearl they tested the pokemon walking behind Hearthome and then in HG&SS it was avaible in the entire game. So what if this time it's the same story? Testing it in X and Y in Miare City and in future games a feature that could be used everywhere.
    That's probably the case. It this feature gets a decent feedback, then we can expect riding all, (if not) most Pokemon, either by walking, flying, or surfing.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

What if the riding Gogoat was one of those EV mini games?

When it comes to flying on a Pokemon though, they usually just show you getting on and hopping off. Maybe you could get to direct it or fly it as such? Maybe by tilting the 3DS? That could be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by hen da man View Post
    When it comes to flying on a Pokemon though, they usually just show you getting on and hopping off. Maybe you could get to direct it or fly it as such? Maybe by tilting the 3DS? That could be pretty cool.
    Just to fly to other cities/important locations? That sure would be tedious after a while. In a mini game or something would be fine though.

Yeah, it is one of those things that would be fun the first time but after a while just gets annoying, depending on how fast you can fly too. But it would be interesting seeing how they would block out the places you haven't been to :P Just fly into an imaginary wall or something hahaha.

Actually, it's not specifically stated in the magazine that Gogoat is the only one that can be ridden, or if it's exclusive to Miare City.
    Maybe you can ride a Gogoat in the cities but not in the other areas..

Quote Originally Posted by hen da man View Post
    Yeah, it is one of those things that would be fun the first time but after a while just gets annoying, depending on how fast you can fly too. But it would be interesting seeing how they would block out the places you haven't been to :P Just fly into an imaginary wall or something hahaha.
    Just let your imagination run wild and free I say! I dot see much changing with the flying animation though and I can't think of anything feasible either.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Maybe you can ride a Gogoat in the cities but not in the other areas..
    No, that won't do. I think it's probably the other way around.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Probably :P but maybe a mini-game, just a thought.

Since its said that Gogoat speed changes depending on its bond with the trainer, I'm almost sure we migth some kinda of race minigame.

Page 170 of 526 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast