Page 180 of 526 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

I am honestly not fussed about being able to sit on benches and stuff, but I guess it will be good for when I just wanna mess around for a bit.
    The customization is a nice touch and I am looking forward to finding out how you unlock different items of clothing, I am going for a large shopping centre in the large city.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Is it just me, or is the Battle HUD just seem awkward? Hopefully it's just a prototype and it'll be fixed, because I don't like it now....
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

It looks... alright I guess?
    Its understandable that they had to change it though, for it to cope with the changing angles in the battle.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    On that section if you look up there is a gym symbol above to the right hand side.
    And I believe that's the one with the Roselia Fountain so Grass-gym?

I really want a physical version of hidden power as well as a special version of intimidate. physical pokemon are sort of lacking in that aspect. not that it would make a huge difference but it's be nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Seeing the trainer riding on gogoat makes me hopeful that there's the chance that we will see other pokes riding with the trainer. Swimming on a lapris or flying on a lugia. Seeing that would be great. Doubtful but would be cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightblind249 View Post
    Seeing the trainer riding on gogoat makes me hopeful that there's the chance that we will see other pokes riding with the trainer. Swimming on a lapris or flying on a lugia. Seeing that would be great. Doubtful but would be cool to see.
    And by seeing that you could assume that it's safe to see that we'll be seeing all pokemon in their full 3D models ridden on. I wouldn't say that it would be doubtful. If Surfing or Flying were just another shadow-like animation, then that'd be illogical.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

You can now......wait for it...

SIT...ON...BENCHES!!

/omgwtfbbq

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I really want a physical version of hidden power as well as a special version of intimidate. physical pokemon are sort of lacking in that aspect. not that it would make a huge difference but it's be nice.
    THIS. I loved how the types were physical/special. I could have weaknesses covered that I can't now because of the split.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    THIS. I loved how the types were physical/special. I could have weaknesses covered that I can't now because of the split.
    exactly, although it did leave some Pokemon borderline useless until the split happened, if it's type was physical and it's stats were more specially inclined and vice versa. but I think hidden power gives pokemon with good sp. attack an advantage over physical attackers and intimidate also negatively affects physical pokemon. so I want the counterpart versions for both. you know?

also on another topic, does anybody else find the way the characters walk a bit awkward? it's like they're jogging but with little steps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Nice to see Vine Whip's pp has been increased to 25, something that needed to happen for a long time.
    Vine whip.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nightblind249 View Post
    I actually think that it's a Gogoat exclusive. Considering Gogoat is known as the RIDING pokemon, and if you look at the trailer again, you'll notice that where the trainer is riding Gogoat, the is a sign with Gogoats silhuoette, meaning you have to be in certain spots/locations to activate this feature, so I don't think we'll be seeing this in other pokemon. Perhaps when we surf or fly, but other then that, i don't think so.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by Xlate View Post

SIT...ON...BENCHES!!

/omgwtfbbq
    Even better if we can save on them!

I actually just realized something about the character models. Since character models are capable, depending on the game engine, of interacting during cutscenes in certain games, maybe we'll have cutscenes involving the player character in the game? I think it'd be pretty cool. But if it's not, doesn't matter. X and Y is going to definitely be GOTY material.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

I just realized the car is an ice cream car that might sell casteliacones, you can see a vanillite on the roof.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

There's just no downside to this game!!! Character customization is going to be a fantastic addition to the Pokemon series(especially since the guy's outfit SUCKS).
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by Manafi's Dream View Post
    There's just no downside to this game!!! Character customization is going to be a fantastic addition to the Pokemon series(especially since the guy's outfit SUCKS).
    Watch when the only thing you can customize from clothing is the color palette. GameFreak: Trollface.jpg.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Watch when the only thing you can customize from clothing is the color palette. GameFreak: Trollface.jpg.
    Change the pants to gray and BAM! Tens time better than blue on blue.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I really wouldn't put it past them!
    #BuyUltraviolance

My money is on rare clothes that look like past protagonists. That would be cool.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

I have never been so excited for a pokemon game in all my life! Hurry up October! There is literally not a single thing that I don't like about X and Y so far
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    My money is on rare clothes that look like past protagonists. That would be cool.
    I would have to just throw money at my computer screen, that would be fantastic to dress up as previous Pokemon trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I just realized the car is an ice cream car that might sell casteliacones, you can see a vanillite on the roof.
    REALLY!? omgwtfbbqgtfo1010111112!!!

That's even more epic than... wait for it... sitting on a bench!

Do wish that we received a Hidden Power alternative that was physical. Even better, a variable normal move that uses the second type of Pokémon who are dual-typed, and did more than the 70 base power that we get with Hidden Power. Like say maybe, 85 base power? But, not perfect accuracy, 95% accuracy and 10 PP. Can't make everything easy. Also, probably needs to be special based; let's call it β-Stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Give me Wes's trenchcoat from Colosseum and I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlate View Post

SIT...ON...BENCHES!!

/omgwtfbbq
    brb preordering 10000 copies

No really though, the graphics look so good compared to previous games.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 180 of 526 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast