Page 193 of 526 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Just noticed, any age can buy the game.. but you must be 7+ to play it in 3D.

Have you never seen a 3ds box before?
    All of them have that warning. It's because younger eyes don't work well with it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Have you never seen a 3ds box before?
    All of them have that warning. It's because younger eyes don't work well with it or something.
    This link says that Kids under seven have eyes that are still developing. Th doctor in this article says that the childs' eyes may work harder to absorb all of the detail and info it is getting from the imagery in the screen.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku Takanashi View Post
    Has anybody wondered what the new minigame of this region might be? like Hoenn and Sinnoh had the Pokemon Contests Johto(HG/SS Remake) had the Pokelathon and Unova had the Pokemon Theater and Pokewood so I wonder what Kalos will have I think iv heard speculation on a racing type game but I could also see either the Pokemon Contests coming back (A france like region seems perfect for this) or a game like it

If they do bring the Pokemon Contest back maybe they will add another element to it maybe focus more on fashion or maybe how your pokemon is dressed while doing the attack round or something also if they bring it back I wonder what food they might have Hoenn had Pokeblocks which were like Candy Sinnoh had fruity breads I wonder if Kalos might have cakes or other pastries
    It depends on the main sidequest of the games. Generation V took a step back from the whole dependency on berries because it was just Pokemon Musicals/Movies, and there was no need for them outside competitive gameplay.

Personally it would be interesting to see them make a return. We saw a cafe in the trailer. PokeTea, perhaps? Whatever it is, it won't be all that new since a similar mechanic has been in use for two generations, unless of course, something else other than berries makes a debut.
    Knarly, dude!

Poketea could work with the berries again, I kind of miss mixing them with stuff. Since tea can come in different fruit flavors, I can see having like Oran Tea and so forth.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Poketea could work with the berries again, I kind of miss mixing them with stuff. Since tea can come in different fruit flavors, I can see having like Oran Tea and so forth.
    Wouldn't tea more belong to a UK based region though.

Mmm PokeTea sounds good I thought about that before but I think the French are more for Coffee then Tea though im probably wrong

Id truely love to see growing berries come back and I think it would look awesome in the 3D enviroment but I won't get my hopes up to high id like to see the growing pots from HG/SS come back even though I was always forgetting to water my berries ^^; at least you'd have a more reliable way of getting them

And something else just literslly occured to me we had our Avenue in Unova will we have a Arcade or even just a Cafe in Kalos?

I think having a Cafe would be fun maybe by having certain pokemon with you in your party they could help you make certain dishes that customers will pay you items and berries for I could see that being a good use for berries too or it could be where first you start as a waiter and have to get the correct orders to the correct people andnyou get paid a item or berry then you get promoted to chief where you play a small cooking minigame where you have to make and get all the orders out by a certain time then you get promoted to manager where you set the menu and make special dishes with the help of your pokemon you could also hire new staff and upgrade your cafe till its big and prosperous

But this might be to grand or to involved though the Avenue was pretty imvolved but didn't have all the minigames

Maybe just make it where you take over as manager of a failing little cafe and by hiring people who can do special things to improve your cafe and by upgrading your cafe and making the special dishes with your pokemon you can get all sorts of good items and such

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku Takanashi View Post
    Mmm PokeTea sounds good I thought about that before but I think the French are more for Coffee then Tea though im probably wrong

Id truely love to see growing berries come back and I think it would look awesome in the 3D enviroment but I won't get my hopes up to high id like to see the growing pots from HG/SS come back even though I was always forgetting to water my berries ^^; at least you'd have a more reliable way of getting them

And something else just literslly occured to me we had our Avenue in Unova will we have a Arcade or even just a Cafe in Kalos?

I think having a Cafe would be fun maybe by having certain pokemon with you in your party they could help you make certain dishes that customers will pay you items and berries for I could see that being a good use for berries too or it could be where first you start as a waiter and have to get the correct orders to the correct people andnyou get paid a item or berry then you get promoted to chief where you play a small cooking minigame where you have to make and get all the orders out by a certain time then you get promoted to manager where you set the menu and make special dishes with the help of your pokemon you could also hire new staff and upgrade your cafe till its big and prosperous

But this might be to grand or to involved though the Avenue was pretty imvolved but didn't have all the minigames

Maybe just make it where you take over as manager of a failing little cafe and by hiring people who can do special things to improve your cafe and by upgrading your cafe and making the special dishes with your pokemon you can get all sorts of good items and such
    No you're right. In general they're coffee drinkers, but some will drink thee of course.

I was thonking about the bonding system.
    What about gettibg extra happiness by using that walking coin thingies on te 3DS?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Yeah PokeTea should be saved for a Region that would truely enjoy it I could see the minigame being a little like the tea making game from the second professor layton game but more Pokemonish lol

Giving Pokemon Coffee might be ok because I don't think Pokemon are effected the same way by caffine as RL animals are but again Italians I think are bigger Coffee drinkers then the French are (though they could be even) so Coffee would be better saved for Italy like Tea would be better saved for England or the UK in general

Wine definatly wouldn't work...

I have no idea what drink they'd use so I think they might stick with pastries if they were going to do any kind of food but hm maybe fruit juice I dunno ill stop now lol

Wine would work for Japan. But the pussy Americas and Europe are too ****ing sensitive for that ****.
    I'm sorry for cussing, but the West's pussiness really pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    Wine would work for Japan. But the pussy Americas and Europe are too ****ing sensitive for that ****.
    I'm sorry for cussing, but the West's pussiness really pisses me off.
    I thought Europe was more tolerant for wine than America (we always like to replace wine with juice in dubs). I imagine that Game Corner won't be back for Gen 6 since it never showed up in Gen 5.

I hope XY will keep the feature from BW2 where it tells you if you caught all of the pokemon in areas. It was very useful for me to complete my pokedex. It also made the OCD side of me want to catch them all just to see the pokeball appear on the screen.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

The only new thing I got from smash.. was that there was a fashion advertisement on one of the buildings, confirming fashion will be important at least in Lumiose city. We may be getting fashion shows or contests back then

But the advertisement may have been in one of the trailers we got and I just missed it..

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    The only new thing I got from smash.. was that there was a fashion advertisement on one of the buildings, confirming fashion will be important at least in Lumiose city. We may be getting fashion shows or contests back then

But the advertisement may have been in one of the trailers we got and I just missed it..
    Do you have a picture of it ? I would like to see.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Well I saw it when it was streaming live.. but I shall try and find it for you!

EDIT: Don't think I will be able to find it until the episode is over and I find a recorded one..
    Last edited by Regality; 19th May 2013 at 1:29 AM.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

It's in the trailer on the official site
    Which is the one they showed on Smash

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's in the trailer on the official site
    Which is the one they showed on Smash
    That advertisement reminds me of Elesa's gym in B2W2 on Elesa's stage. The building looks like a shopping mall from the angle I saw it in.
    However, it my also mean fashion shows will be a mini-game. Hopefully it has some yield unlike the Musicals in 5th gen.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

R_N was right, it was indeed in the trailer we had and I happened to miss it!

Fashion's important? Well, I'm gonna have a lot more fun with the clothes then ^^ Gawd, why didn't Smash reveal Sylveon's new type. Everyone's dying to know!
    Anime is love, anime is life <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

Also from smash, even the stationary NPC's heads turn.

I noticed when the trainer walked close to the NPC, his head turned to look at the trainer.

Seems like its going to be a much more dynamic environment.

Did anyone else notice this?

EDIT

I dont think you would notice it here but I gif'd it anyway

Last edited by Xlate; 19th May 2013 at 2:15 AM.

I wonder how Smash's weekly Pokemon X&Y updates are going to play into account with the worldwide release information. Since they've been updating along with CoroCoro.
    #BuyUltraviolance

I wonder how Smash's weekly Pokemon X&Y updates are going to play into account with the worldwide release information. Since they've been updating along with CoroCoro.
    Smash did not show:
    -Parabolic Charge
    -Parting Shot
    -The full trailer (just bits and pieces as relevant)
    -That Fletchling knows Flame Charge
    -other miscellaneous things I'm sure I forgot.

But, even if they show something new, the official websites will just update that evening. It's what they did with Mewtwo's forme

I hope that they'll release new info every week, it doesn't have to be huge. Maybe just minor details like "In Pokemon X and Y, there will be X HMs!" and then they move on to things that we already know to refresh our memory.
    Anime is love, anime is life <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

I counted 7 Pokeball slots on that picture Chespin vs. Fletchling. Maybe one of them is for riding?

We call that a Photoshop.

Real image:

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    We call that a Photoshop.

Real image:

Man my whole household got excited over that. Never trust Facebook kids.

Page 193 of 526 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast