Page 20 of 526 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

If we do get the VS seeker back I' love to be able to use it anywhere but in gyms, I remember being mad at FRLG because I couldn't use it in Victory Road.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I am sure we will get: A Bug Gym,A Dark Gym,A Fire Gym,A Psychic Gym and a Grass Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haji View Post
    Yes this needs to come back, or just a way to re battle trainers, like the phone again maybe. Though the calls were annoying, just something that lets us re-battle old trainers with higher levels. I miss that, most of the time I stop playing pokemon cause I run out of Battles, like with Black and White, all I had has the sports places and the E4 over and over.
    correct me if im wrong, but, can't u battle npcs again in bw2 ? ( except in this you don't know when they r ready to battle, i think. )

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    ^ I wouldn't mind a Gym with Triple Battles, or Rotational. They kind of missed the ball on that one for Gen V
    A Triple Type Gym would be awesome..How about Grass/Poison/Bug?

I'd like that they move the order of gym types around a bit. Stop making Steel/Flying the 6th gym, stop making Ice the 7th gym, and no more Rock the first gym.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

BW2 had Black Tower and White Treehollow which allows you to earn EXP and cash, and can be challenged endlessly. I'd much prefer the VS Seeker though, it's more enjoyable to walk through routes to search for "qualified" trainers to battle, instead of walking through rooms that look exactly the same and fighting the same Pokemon repeatedly (like Curse Steelix).
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    correct me if im wrong, but, can't u battle npcs again in bw2 ? ( except in this you don't know when they r ready to battle, i think. )
    Is this true? I never played Black or White 2. And since this is coming out in 10 months, I dont have to XD lol.

Back home! TO HOENN!

Poochyena is claimed by me!
        Spoiler:- Who made what:

Is this true? I never played Black or White 2. And since this is coming out in 10 months, I dont have to XD lol.
    O yeah ! now i remember, you can only remathc BREEDERS again in bw2 not anyone. They will rematch you whenever they see u and they r ready.
    The first time this happened to me I thought it was a glitch since I had already battled a breeder and he wanted one more battle :P

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to see other trainers use the starters? If every kid is supposed to get a starter aged 10, then why have we not seen this? Even if it's just a case of a few Youngsters on the earlier routes using Starter + Generic Rodent / Bird / Bug. However, they should be less of a challenge than the Rival, obviously. And perhaps if we are able to re-battle trainers, these Youngsters would have increasingly diverse and realistic teams?

In short: WHERE DO ALL THE STARTERS GO?!
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

Hopefully they will make a smooth transition into 3D worlds. I hope it isn't buggy, because that's one fear. I know that Gamefreak is capable of this, but I'm worried. Otherwise, gameplay looks really great. Also, I like how battling looks too.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

Which would you guys prefer in Gen 6 after the release of X and Y, to either have a third version (poss titled Z) or a direct sequel as Black and White had in Gen 5.
    I'd personally like a direct sequel as I dont tend to buy the third version, I think some people may do but most who buy the third vrsion havent bought one of the other two versions in a generation so from a sales perspective as well as from a creative (in that the story can be further enhanced) I'd rather see a direct sequel again. Black 2 gave me a new chance to explore areas I hadnt bothered exploring in the first games and the new areas that were added/changes that they made to previous areas I found to be very fun to explore, as well as giving me another chance to play through the same generation but using different pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to see other trainers use the starters? If every kid is supposed to get a starter aged 10, then why have we not seen this? Even if it's just a case of a few Youngsters on the earlier routes using Starter + Generic Rodent / Bird / Bug. However, they should be less of a challenge than the Rival, obviously. And perhaps if we are able to re-battle trainers, these Youngsters would have increasingly diverse and realistic teams?

In short: WHERE DO ALL THE STARTERS GO?!
    RBY/FRLG and GSC/HGSS I believe were the only games to do this weren't they? God BW used the monkeys instead and that was annoying.

You should still consider getting Black/white 2 then, its pretty good, a proper sequel (altho you play as diff characters) AND the new features are alot of fun, especially the poke studios, the join avenue and the world championship buildings. I enjoyed Black 2 alot more than the first game and theres ALOT more to do!

2 other games you might wanna check out are Pokemon Conquest on the ds, arguably one of the best spin off games to date and the new mystery dungeon game on the 3DS which looks graphically very good!

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedSwalot View Post
    Hopefully they will make a smooth transition into 3D worlds. I hope it isn't buggy, because that's one fear. I know that Gamefreak is capable of this, but I'm worried. Otherwise, gameplay looks really great. Also, I like how battling looks too.
    Yeh it looks good, my only concern is that I think the colours should be brighter, it looks a bit dull colour wise to me atm!

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio66 View Post
    You should still consider getting Black/white 2 then, its pretty good, a proper sequel (altho you play as diff characters) AND the new features are alot of fun, especially the poke studios, the join avenue and the world championship buildings. I enjoyed Black 2 alot more than the first game and theres ALOT more to do!

2 other games you might wanna check out are Pokemon Conquest on the ds, arguably one of the best spin off games to date and the new mystery dungeon game on the 3DS which looks graphically very good!
    Well I maybe will check it out, but can't say for sure. But I do have plans to get the new mystery dungeon game once I get a 3ds, which I am getting for Fire Emblem in April I hope, or this game in October.

Back home! TO HOENN!

Poochyena is claimed by me!
        Spoiler:- Who made what:

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    RBY/FRLG and GSC/HGSS I believe were the only games to do this weren't they? God BW used the monkeys instead and that was annoying.
    DPPt also had other trainers with starters.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNepsenify View Post
    DPPt also had other trainers with starters.
    They sure did. Flint had an infernape and Gardenia had a Turtwig and there were trainers with Piplup and some had the middle stages. I can understand how Flint had an Infernape anyway, DP hardly had fire types.

Yeah I would like to see other people with starters like back in Kanto/Johto.

I do hope we get to see EVERY Pokemon in the dex.

I was disappointed in BW/BW2 where you can't even complete the regional dex even after battling every trainer in the region.
    I wish this returns and make it a requirement in order to obtain the National Dex once again. If not, at least for the Medal Rally/Ribbons if these features return.

It's quite a good way to push players to explore the whole region in search of trainers.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Has anyone else seen the news about "real play" in Pokemon X and Y?

"People around the world will be able to simultaneously experience 'Real Play'," a statement from the company's president Tsunekazu Ishihara revealed. "The game uses an innovative communication system that makes it feel as if you are playing with other players around the world."

So like an area where other pokemon trainers are roaming around and we can battle and trade them?

Quote Originally Posted by codybriana View Post
    Has anyone else seen the news about "real play" in Pokemon X and Y?

"People around the world will be able to simultaneously experience 'Real Play'," a statement from the company's president Tsunekazu Ishihara revealed. "The game uses an innovative communication system that makes it feel as if you are playing with other players around the world."

So like an area where other pokemon trainers are roaming around and we can battle and trade them?
    That reminds me of the Wi-Fi Plaza for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedSwalot View Post
    Although I'm sure GF will do fine, it is a real possibility that there will be ore bugs or glitches than previous titles because the second you make that jump from 2D to 3D you complicate things in a way that makes them almost unavoidable.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

Yeah kinda, i imagine a day when you would be able to see other trainers around the world pop into your game, kind of like a 1 off MMO.

Interestingly Nintendo did patent a 'Massively-Single-Player-Online'style game, where one players actions would be used to influence another player's world, but they would never directly interact.

Seen here: http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/08...e-player-term/
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

The one thing that has bugged me about the Global trade feature since its birth is that you have to have seen the pokemon before you can request them over global trade, this seems kinda dumb and annoying as it makes it virtually impossible nowadays to get all the pokemon on the national dex. I think they should make it so after completion you can request ANY pokemon to date. Also I think that due to the large volumes of pokemon that require an item to evolve there should also be an item global trade where you could trade evolutionary items, berrys or just general health or restoration items. Another feature I think that would be useful is the ability to request shinies, I mean you can request gender and level (which needs to be addressed due to idiots requesting impossible level legendaries), so why not shinies, it would also help people legitimately collect shiny pokemon without having to resort to cheat carts. Why not have a trade and trade back feature as well when trading, with simply one click of this button you could trade and trade back instantly, without fear of the person not trading back if you were trying to trade to evolve a pokemon.

i hope we can unlock the challenge mode before we begin the game
    Last Update: 13-06-2014
    System: Nintendo 3DS Yveltal
    Playing: POKEMON Y
    Badges: 8/8
    Team: Mega Charizard y, Greninja, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Rotom-W, Venusaur
    Playtime: 722:45
    E4 Win: 90
    FC: 3DS small 0920-0764-0610, Yveltal 3DSXL 4871-4646-5819

Pokedex:
    Central Kalos Dex Seen 150, Obtained 150
    Coastel Kalos Dex Seen 153, Obtained 153
    Mountain Kalos Dex Seen 151, Obtained 151
    National PokeDex Seen 715, Obtained 715

Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013

Page 20 of 526 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast