Page 234 of 526 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    It's already been confirmed that we can...
    Wait what...? Then how come GF said they're still working on it? Contradictory.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I don't it has been confirmed, I think there's some crossed wires here- they did say that they are working on it which doesn't = confirmation really :P
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Yes, they're working on it so that we can. Otherwise it would eff everything up since we would be unable to complete the National Pokedex. I don't understand why they just don't do what they did last gen and just use Download Play.

Did anyone catch that they said the rollerskates breaks the 8-directional movement? that's pretty cool. I wonder how it will work in terms of steps like hatching eggs and encountering wild pokemon and whatnot. Also, I'm excited for the music but I miss 4th gen's music so I hope it's similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I love that they've introduced the concept of Horde battles.
    I think it will really impact upon people who decide to undertake Nuzlocke challenges

My Future All-Female Platinum Team

Semantics, but that's not technically confirmed if it's still at work, when the feature is fixed and primed to work then I'll consider it confirmed, because you never know what problems you might run into.

For Download Play to work, the two devices have to be able to communicate to each other (and at the same time sharing the cartridge that is being migrated), which is apparently the problem that GF is having. Add in the fact that you're dealing with a format change with the 3DS cartridges and that will complicate the process a bit. (think back: HGSS>BW>BW2 involved the same format of cartridges).

OMG I'm completely speechless, all this news is incredible.
    I was going to write a list of all the things but there's far to much, an we still have 4 months to go.
    Some key things I'm really excited about horde's, PSS, Customization.
    Horde's look great having to face five pokemon all that once, grinding, EV training will be much easier. Unless this feature is somewhat rare like B/W(B2/W2) rustling bush/dust cloud.

PSS will sure make things a lot easier/quicker for battles/trading with other people, friends too.

The Customization as shown with the PSS image looks incredible. It's practically what I was hopping for as far as it looks anyways. Being able to change your hair style, changing your hair color. I do have reason to believe though the girl on the bottom third from the right looks an awful lot like the lass trainer? Is it possible default trainers are still in use, or will the customization be so good we can actually look like other NPC's?(within reason of course)

Edit: Being able to remove your hat may or may not be an option it's unclear atm. It's possible players may still be able to use NPC's as their avatar's which would explain the girl looking so much like a Lass. The boy/girl(hard to tell really) with the purple hair might be an NPC as well. This might be possible since both of them are the only one's without a hat.
    However like I said the customization might be so well done, we can possibly look the same as an NPC. Even though that might be somewhat unoriginal, if it's possible that's still pretty cool.
    Last edited by Zyon; 12th June 2013 at 5:55 AM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I was going to write a list of all the things but there's far to much, an we still have 4 months to go.
    Horde's look great having to face five pokemon all that once, grinding, EV training will be much easier. Unless this feature is somewhat rare like B/W(B2/W2) rustling bush/dust cloud.

PSS will sure make things a lot easier/quicker for battles/trading with other people, friends too.

The Customization as shown with the PSS image looks incredible. It's practically what I was hopping for as far as it looks anyways. Being able to change your hair style, removal of your hat, changing your hair color. I do have reason to believe though the girl on the bottom third from the right looks an awful lot like the lass trainer? Is it possible default trainers are still in use, or will the customization be so good we can actually look like other NPC's?(within reason of course)
    Hmm, that would be an interesting thought- what if you could win items of clothing etc. from other trainers! Say- win an epic Jacket of a Gym leader :O that would be awesome!
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Juan hinted at this eons ago! Offering us his coat!

All of the news looks awesome. The game looks fun. However, if GF is unable to let us transfer from previous gens, that would severely tamper with my chances of buying the game. We've all worked pretty hard to raise Pokemon over the years that we don't want to leave behind on old game cartridges.
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post

The Customization as shown with the PSS image looks incredible. It's practically what I was hopping for as far as it looks anyways. Being able to change your hair style, removal of your hat, changing your hair color. I do have reason to believe though the girl on the bottom third from the right looks an awful lot like the lass trainer? Is it possible default trainers are still in use, or will the customization be so good we can actually look like other NPC's?(within reason of course)
    Well, some of those characters shown in PSS might just be different trainer classes that you can just assign to your profile to change the way you look to others. Perhaps you can even customize your NPC sprite if you do choose it as your alias.
    Knarly, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Juan hinted at this eons ago! Offering us his coat!
    And we all know what that means! RS remakes!

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Man, this just keeps getting better and better... why can't it be October yet (I know, I'm basically asking for Summer to end)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Picking the battle music when battling friends gave me so many feels. I.....want this game so bad.
    I love everything I heard so far about what's going to be in PKMN X and Y. There's too many feels, I just can't express how I feel right now. *breathes*

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Tee View Post
    Picking the battle music when battling friends gave me so many feels. I.....want this game so bad.
    I love everything I heard so far about what's going to be in PKMN X and Y. There's too many feels, I just can't express how I feel right now. *breathes*
    same this seems like the rpg game of the year! i don't how gf can top this one except improving small details
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    same this seems like the rpg game of the year! i don't how gf can top this one except improving small details
    Some how make the game have Home Console graphics? Yeah, not really sure how you can top this one
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yeah, it's like Nintendo has been working really hard to listen to us and give us what we want. 13 more weeks to go!
    Knarly, dude!

Quote Originally Posted by belleaurora View Post
    I love that they've introduced the concept of Horde battles.
    I think it will really impact upon people who decide to undertake Nuzlocke challenges
    And they'll greatly help out shiny hunters like myself.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    Up-Grade, Dusk Stone

Quote Originally Posted by humilau View Post
    Yeah, it's like Nintendo has been working really hard to listen to us and give us what we want. 13 more weeks to go!
    yeah but there has to be a hitch somewhere this is TO GOOD TO BE TRUE amazing graphics ( come far from colorless small sprites some of which looked like crap *cough exacute cough* )awesome rpg worth with customization flying battles horde battles, nintendogs pokemon style, SITTING ON BENCHES! where is the hitch? maybe the gameplay will be sorely lacking or the region will feel extremely small. maybe the story line will feel rushed i know somethign has to go wrong no game can be this perfect.
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Well there's this: Q - Can you import Pokemon from previous games?
    A - We are thinking of something. The DS and 3DS can't communicate, but we are working on it.

And this: 7:02: Pokemon can be imported from previous games.

Contradictory, yes.

is it possible that the white eifel tower is an arena? i just thought i saw a gym like logo at it's entrance (trailer sec 0:34)a possible place for sky battle now that would be awesome!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    Hmm, that would be an interesting thought- what if you could win items of clothing etc. from other trainers! Say- win an epic Jacket of a Gym leader :O that would be awesome!
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249 View Post
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the value of friendship from strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

in my opinion, the only thing that these games lack to make them perfect (at this point In time) are HD graphics. which I'm hopeful will come next gen but damn I'm so excited for these two it's unbearable (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I can already tell I'm going to have issues with these Horde battles, especially since i like to play Nuzlockes. I am assuming because there are more pokemon it will be harder to escape. Never thought I'd get jumped in a pokmemon game lol.

I do love the Sky battles though. Wonder if they are any different than regular battles besides aesthetic reasons?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Page 234 of 526 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast