Page 237 of 526 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

This may have been discussed previously (the Search function proved unhelpful) but how do you think having a new type will affect Hidden Power calculations? I think I may cry if my Kingdra no longer has Hidden Power: Grass after import. I hatched dozens of Horsea to get a Modest one with the right Hidden Power.

(Of course, I'll cry a lot more if I can't import her at all, but I trust GameFreak will find a way.)
    Platinum:

SoulSilver:

White:

White 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar trainer View Post
    This is night is it not? http://www.serebii.net/xy/37.jpg
    Maybe, but it could just be the back ground gets a blue tint when you use certain water type moves.
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Horde battles look really interesting. Especially for gaining exp and possibly shiny hunting. On a random note I think its funny that ferocious dragon types will be in fear of a jigglypuff because of the new fairy type thing XD..I'm wondering what fairy types are weak against...dark types maybe?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Horde battles look really interesting. Especially for gaining exp and possibly shiny hunting. On a random note I think its funny that ferocious dragon types will be in fear of a jigglypuff because of the new fairy type thing XD..I'm wondering what fairy types are weak against...dark types maybe?
    Yes a horde of Audino would be Exp fun for all. Fairy type sure looks to shakes things up indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    i hope we still got the day night system cause all the trailer shot in day time its kinda worries me
    Hmmm, the scan with the new characters. Where they are hanging out at a café. Isn't it evening in that picture. What's the English word for it again, twilight?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDuck View Post
    Hmmm, the scan with the new characters. Where they are hanging out at a café. Isn't it evening in that picture. What's the English word for it again, twilight?
    Dusk/evening. I don't think I've heard of someone IRL referring to a time of day as twilight

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Dusk/evening. I don't think I've heard of someone IRL referring to a time of day as twilight
    Ah, I was thinking that because I used to play Kingdom Hearts 2 and there was this world called Twilight town where it was always Duskish. Hence my weird thoughts.

Any idea for what a Sky Battle might be besides the obvious requirement of two flyers?

Quote Originally Posted by RinseWash View Post
    Any idea for what a Sky Battle might be besides the obvious requirement of two flyers?
    Seems like a normal battle to me...just taking part in the air
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Urm in that question thing they said there working on something to be able to transfer generation 5 Pokemon to generation 6 does this mean 4 months before the games release and they still haven't added something to transfer will that mean no backward compatibility.

If you can transfer Pokemon from gen. 5 to 6, there will most likely not be possible to transfer back, just like with 5 and 4

Well, to those of you worried of no night time, no need to worry. A video of the pokemon discussion last night is up, and showed a battle during night.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

Quote Originally Posted by ZXChris93 View Post
    Well, to those of you worried of no night time, no need to worry. A video of the pokemon discussion last night is up, and showed a battle during night.
    yeah you can see that in one of the images we saw last night...

I hope Horde Battles are easy to encounter, because they would be amazing for training Pokémon! Hopefully Horde Battles also means that there will be more moves that affect all Pokémon in battle, like surf
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

Quote Originally Posted by ZXChris93 View Post
    The time of day is pretty much a staple nowadays, it's sort of automatic. What I'm hoping for is more Pokémon who appear only in the mornings/nights, we haven't really had those in a while have we? Same with trainers: I'd like to see the return of Policemen (only battlable at night) and Joggers (only battlable in mornings) and some new ones too. I don't think we had any of them in B/W or did we?
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    The time of day is pretty much a staple nowadays, it's sort of automatic. What I'm hoping for is more Pokémon who appear only in the mornings/nights, we haven't really had those in a while have we? Same with trainers: I'd like to see the return of Policemen (only battlable at night) and Joggers (only battlable in mornings) and some new ones too. I don't think we had any of them in B/W or did we?
    Yea, but people were afraid of that not come back, for one reason or another. This just ended it. And personally, they should have those trainers make a come back if they are able to be re challenged.
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

I'm disappointed with how GameFreak used Sky Battles, but hey, the backdrop in the air, especially at night, was pretty cool. And that Brave bird was the most badass animation I have yet to see. I thought Hyper Beam was amazing, but this is just agrdhjensjdnsndb

The Horde Battles look cool, makes the game actually feel like more of a JRPG.

I'm incredibly disappointed that the recap video didn't show the intro of XY. All the reporters are saying the intro included scenes of riding Rhyhorn in a rocky terrain, Riding on Gogoat and Rhyhorn while running, grinding on rails, and Gogoat jumped a fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Seems like a normal battle to me...just taking part in the air
    I think we'll be able to finally control where we fly like in Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs.
    3DS FC: 1048 8840 4517 Ghost
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Well at least the video game equivalent

A dream 16 years in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar trainer View Post
    I wish! But unfortunately, the answer is probably a huge, resounding 'NO'.
    3DS FC: 1048 8840 4517 Ghost
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Well at least the video game equivalent

A dream 16 years in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by boisechris View Post
    I think we'll be able to finally control where we fly like in Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs.
    What do you mean by this? You mean we can fly to any area, not just Pokémon Centers? Or do you mean physically moving the flying pokemon through the sky instead of having the screen black out?
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

Quote Originally Posted by Pookey-man View Post
    What do you mean by this? You mean we can fly to any area, not just Pokémon Centers? Or do you mean physically moving the flying pokemon through the sky instead of having the screen black out?
    i think he means the latter though i don't know where he got this from

Quote Originally Posted by boisechris View Post
    i think that would be cool and it could utilise the 3d effects really well.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

i hope they make doduo/dodrio exempt from sky battles itwould ruin and cheapen them if you just see them floating with no wings... unless they have wings hidden away and we finally see them

the music sounds so hq and clear ughhhhhh i want to hear more

Page 237 of 526 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast