Page 522 of 526 FirstFirst ... 422472512518519520521522523524525526 LastLast
Results 13,026 to 13,050 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Did he fight them before or after getting the national dex?
    It sounds like you get the National Dex right after you beat the game, since he was checking out the dex numberings basically right after he started back up.

I think he also caught Zygarde & Mewtwo before trying the e4 again but i'd have to check.

Apparantley TM's are reusable. That's awesome!

I need to say I'm very, very impressed about the music theme of the battles.

Especially, I had a hard time to realize if Team Flare Grunt music is actually Champion's battle theme. Brilliant job GameFreak, once again.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Hi, just registered to say that I already have the game and it's awesome. The graphics are astounding, it's sure a change to see the characters in such a big way. I haven't had the chance to play a lot, but I already have the first medal and the Kanto starter. The pokemons level up pretty fast, and you start finding pokemons from other generations at the beginning. The first one i met was... pidgey, lol.

I'm just waiting to finish my 8 hours of work today so I can get back to play!

One of the things I'm looking forward to is the soundtrack. I always enjoy the soundtrack in every new Poke game.

But anyways, quick question. Has there been any word if play coins are used in the game at all? Haven't heard anything about them and I know certain games use them for cool stuff, like Animal Crossing for example.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    I need to say I'm very, very impressed about the music theme of the battles.

Especially, I had a hard time to realize if Team Flare Grunt music is actually Champion's battle theme. Brilliant job GameFreak, once again.
    what?! where are you hearing these themes from? I've been dying to hear the soundtrack I love the music I'm the games and it's one of the things I always look forward to most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Does anyone know about the in game storage? For how many boxes, storage space, or any new changes/features? I'm thinking its gonna be crap since there gonna want u to pay for pokemon bank. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'd like to see some new storage wallpaper too. Would be awesome if they released new ones & we could buy them with play coins or something.

@BlackAngel - Yea I was wondering the same thing. Would be nice to know so we could start saving those play coins now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You get access to both Pokemon Amie and Super Training extremely early in the game.

I know both were available immediately after the first gym, at least.
    any word about the ev reducing with super training I heard about (someone mentioned it like a few hundred pages back in the dex thread I think)...

also I've asked this question like 3 times already but no one seems to notice my posts XD (or totally ignore them because the question is stupid or something...)
    Friend code black 2: 3955 4982 9868
    Nintendo FC: 1805-3205-0820
    my Friend Safari contains Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Maractus

Wait, so what is Oblivion Wing's power and effect?
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Is it true that you only get to choose the language of the game once, and can't change it after starting, except if you restarted completely?

If so, I'm very sad because I was very much looking forward towards playing in Japanese and only switching to English when something I don't understand yet would come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Wait, so what is Oblivion Wing's power and effect?
    Flying type move. 80 Power. 100 Accuracy. Heals the user 75% of the damage inflicted (as opposed to 50% with other Giga Drain like moves)

Shame it's not a Dark move as it would have gotten the Dark Aura boost.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

So does anybody know if the Seasons function is back?
    3DS Friend Code: 2809-8564-8116

So with EXP Share affecting all Pokemon, does that also mean they are all getting the EVs from that encounter?

3DS Friend Code: 4468-1031-4570

Quote Originally Posted by CircuitAngel View Post
    So with EXP Share affecting all Pokemon, does that also mean they are all getting the EVs from that encounter?
    Don't think so. But if you're worried about it, the EXP Share can be turned off from what I understand.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

So they essentially had the Exp. All from Gen I return?

That's... Nice, I guess, although it will be sora hard to get Pokémon on equal Levels.

Question. In past games, by default, you get the option to switch Pokémon Before the oponent sends his out, right? But you could Always change so that you couldn't. Can you do that in XY, too? The same seems very easy, and I rather not have a option that makes it all much easier still. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by bentleyaaronj View Post
    Apparantley TM's are reusable. That's awesome!
    They weren't going to go backwards on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Mametchi View Post
    Does anyone know about the in game storage? For how many boxes, storage space, or any new changes/features? I'm thinking its gonna be crap since there gonna want u to pay for pokemon bank. Hopefully I'm wrong. I'd like to see some new storage wallpaper too. Would be awesome if they released new ones & we could buy them with play coins or something.

@BlackAngel - Yea I was wondering the same thing. Would be nice to know so we could start saving those play coins now.
    You'll have enough to store all 718 Pokemon and then some, just as has always been the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post
    Don't think so. But if you're worried about it, the EXP Share can be turned off from what I understand.
    Yes it would, any Pokemon that gains Experience gets EVs.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Question. In past games, by default, you get the option to switch Pokémon Before the oponent sends his out, right? But you could Always change so that you couldn't. Can you do that in XY, too? The same seems very easy, and I rather not have a option that makes it all much easier still. ^^
    No reason these options would be removed.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Don't see why they would get rid of an option that is present in every Generation since the very first.

Quote Originally Posted by saldu View Post
    Is it true that you only get to choose the language of the game once, and can't change it after starting, except if you restarted completely?

If so, I'm very sad because I was very much looking forward towards playing in Japanese and only switching to English when something I don't understand yet would come up.
    Nobody knows?

edit: Just found it....whyyyyy:

Quote Originally Posted by Official Pokemon X/Y Site
    When you play Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, you'll be able to select from seven languages at the beginning of your adventure!
    In previous games in the main Pokémon series, you were limited to using just one language.
    Now you can play in English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, or Italian!
    Note that once you select a language, you won't be able to change languages again during gameplay.
    My last hope is that "during gameplay" might mean "you can still change it when booting the game", but they specifically say you chose the language at the beginning of your adventure....sigh.
    Last edited by saldu; 9th October 2013 at 2:24 PM.

@Hydrohs/saldu
    True, but I thought I'd ask just in case. Thank you.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

How many Pokemon can you store in the storage system and how many boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    How many Pokemon can you store in the storage system and how many boxes?
    Really? Literally two posts above you...
    3DS Friend Code (PM me if you add): 2019-9647-2767
    X IGN: Finn
    Friend Safari: BUG - Volbeat, Ledyba, Vivillon

Looking for HOUNDOOMINITE.

Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

Quote Originally Posted by theraggedyman View Post
    So does anybody know if the Seasons function is back?
    I'm wondering this too. If not, how would Deerling/Sawsbuck mechanics work? Would they be stuck in a single form?
    Behold, the Turtle King

Quote Originally Posted by Erchamion View Post
    any word about the ev reducing with super training I heard about (someone mentioned it like a few hundred pages back in the dex thread I think)...

also I've asked this question like 3 times already but no one seems to notice my posts XD (or totally ignore them because the question is stupid or something...)

I wonder how many times one will have to repost... as of now I'm inclined to believe its just a rumour since nobody seems to care in the slightest
    Friend code black 2: 3955 4982 9868
    Nintendo FC: 1805-3205-0820
    my Friend Safari contains Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Maractus

I assume we will get all the important items somewhere ingame since nothing is transferable?
    For example, the stone from BW2 to fuse Kyurem?
    Shaymin flower, Genesect drives, etc..

Also, how will we get Dreamworld abilities?
    I heard there was an item you could get that would change a pokemon to it's DW ability, but the post had little info how it works exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ericmichael27 View Post
    I'm wondering this too. If not, how would Deerling/Sawsbuck mechanics work? Would they be stuck in a single form?
    If so, Winter Form can finally stay in it's elegant glory without me having to worry.

I bet there will be a scientist with some device like the research center in BW2 that can simulate the seasons and thus change your forms, or depending on what part of the map you are on.

Page 522 of 526 FirstFirst ... 422472512518519520521522523524525526 LastLast