Page 523 of 526 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523524525526 LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    If so, Winter Form can finally stay in it's elegant glory without me having to worry.

I bet there will be a scientist with some device like the research center in BW2 that can simulate the seasons and thus change your forms, or depending on what part of the map you are on.
    This seems logical. I can't imagine they'd lock in just one form.
    Behold, the Turtle King

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    what?! where are you hearing these themes from? I've been dying to hear the soundtrack I love the music I'm the games and it's one of the things I always look forward to most.
    You can listen it from here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKd0i2t5ZbY

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: ASTRID | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

erm... not sure if this would be the right thread but does anyone know if Moonblast's power etc. have been found out? Also what that Fairy move that Marill used in the trailer [child's play] is called in English?
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    erm... not sure if this would be the right thread but does anyone know if Moonblast's power etc. have been found out? Also what that Fairy move that Marill used in the trailer [child's play] is called in English?
    Yes. 95 Power. Fairy version of Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: ASTRID | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    And before you ask, the latter hasn't been found yet.

Here's the currently known moves.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    Yes. 95 Power. Fairy version of Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt.
    thank you I thought it would be Moonblast is my favorite move so I'm glad it's pretty powerful!
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

I'm curious as to the reasoning behind removing seasons. Seems like Gamefreak has a tendency to remove interesting features that they put in for only a game or two (Join Avenue? Day/Night? Gender differences?).

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

For those who have played the game already, I'm interested in knowing roughly how long it takes to get through the region. With 450 Pokemon split into three separate Pokedexes I imagine Kalos must be a really big region, and I remember one leaker saying after seven full hours of gameplay they only had one gym badge. That's something I'm a bit concerned about, so I'm keen to know how long the routes between each gym city are.
    Last edited by Russell-Bowman; 9th October 2013 at 7:02 PM.

You can get a badge in less than an hour of gameplay
    My pokémon x (first playthrough) team as of now(unevolved):
    1.Fennekin(named Trixie)
    Ralts(if male: Dusk shine; if female: Twilight Sparkle. Will transfer from White 2)
    Squirtle(Name undecided. Will be boxed until first runthrough is over)
    2. Amara((Name undecided)
    3. Goomy(Named: Lord Smooze/The Smooze)
    4. Swirlix(Name: Pinkie Pie)
    5. Froakie(through trade. Name: Dororo)
    6. Mareep(Name: Amphabulous)

I love all of all three starter lines but i love the Fennekin line the best

Question :

We all know that the EXP-Share gives the pokémon which fights 100% EXP, while the other ones get 50% EXP.
    So my question is, would it be clever to ALWAYS use the EXP-Share? It has no negative side, right?

I mean, what's the point of NOT using the EXP-Share?

someone knows how many TMs and HMs are in XY?
    Are TMs spendable or reutilizable, as in 5th generation
    Current playing: Pokémon Y

My 3DS XL Friend Code: 4828-3763-6748
    My 3DS XL Safari: Don't Know (fell free to add, just send me a PM with yours)

Quote Originally Posted by Russell-Bowman View Post
    For those who have played the game already, I'm interested in knowing roughly how long it takes to get through the region. With 450 Pokemon split into three separate Pokedexes I imagine Kalos must be a really big region, and I remember one leaker saying after seven full hours of gameplay they only had one gym badge. That's something I'm a bit concerned about, so I'm keen to know how long the routes between each gym city are.
    I've heard that there is a really big gap in between some badges, while no gap in between others. The second and third gym seem to have a big level gap in particular.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by shideravan View Post
    someone knows how many TMs and HMs are in XY?
    Are TMs spendable or reutilizable, as in 5th generation
    They are indeed reusable.

Don't know if this has been confirmed yet but I'm pretty sure seasons are gone. If the leakers haven't see them during the start of the game and when you go from a route to another, it's not there.

A sad thing, I love seasons and it's a logical addition after day/night.

Also, does anyone know if we can grow berries like in RSE?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyniar View Post
    Don't know if this has been confirmed yet but I'm pretty sure seasons are gone. If the leakers haven't see them during the start of the game and when you go from a route to another, it's not there.

Better...
    We'll have a berry farm
    Current playing: Pokémon Y

My 3DS XL Friend Code: 4828-3763-6748
    My 3DS XL Safari: Don't Know (fell free to add, just send me a PM with yours)

Spoiler:- What Geomancy Does:

Do we all know this, then?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Well since no one answered the other question... Can you at least obtain the ev-reducing berries ingame?
    Friend code black 2: 3955 4982 9868
    Nintendo FC: 1805-3205-0820
    my Friend Safari contains Sawsbuck, Sunkern and Maractus

If I remember didn't they say something about choosing what battle music you want when battling on WiFi or with a friend, if so I'm really happy for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Leyniar View Post

how can they tell? doesn't a season last for 1 month? surely we wont find out until later and if this is the case what happens to Deerling/Sawsbuck to change its form?
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Quote Originally Posted by bloocookies View Post
    If I remember didn't they say something about choosing what battle music you want when battling on WiFi or with a friend, if so I'm really happy for that!
    I remember hearing something about that pre release but nobody seems to have played multiplayer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I remember hearing something about that pre release but nobody seems to have played multiplayer yet.
    Yeah that's where I got that from, I really hope that's the case, I get tired of listening to the trainer battle theme over and over again, and playing music from my phone isn't the same as the sound from the 3DS

Quote Originally Posted by bloocookies View Post
    Yeah that's where I got that from, I really hope that's the case, I get tired of listening to the trainer battle theme over and over again, and playing music from my phone isn't the same as the sound from the 3DS
    it wont be a great selection lol just different battle music you hear through out the game
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

So I've heard/seen that Mega Charizard X can participate in Sky Battles, but since it doesn't know levitate it seemingly is succeptible to ground moves. I was wondering what would happen if a flying pokemon who knows ground moves were to use a ground move against Mega Charizard X.

Would the Ground move hit?
    Are ground moves even aloud in Sky Battles?

I'm starting to think that we could see a change this gen when it comes to pokemon who can fly. My Theory is that Pokemon who can fly, are pretty much exempt from ground moves just like Ghost pokemon are exempt from taking damage from normal and fighting moves. I'm very curious to see how all this plays out.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

Certain moves are known to simply not work in sky battles.

I'd assume that includes all ground based moves.

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    it wont be a great selection lol just different battle music you hear through out the game
    At least it's something haha

Page 523 of 526 FirstFirst ... 423473513519520521522523524525526 LastLast