Page 55 of 526 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xerneas View Post
    They are not gonna do this, but it would be cool, if PKMN wouldnt just stand still in a battle,
    but would move around the whole time, until you chose what attack you want it to use, so that while doing so your PKMN wont be an easy target.
    And it would be cool if there is a timer or something, cause seeing two PKMN standing in front of each other
    , doing nothing but breathing for like a minute, until you chose your attacks is kinda cheap.
    It should be like this:
    Your and your opponents PKMN move around and you have like 10 seconds or so to decide what to do, making it more realistic.

The thing is though that PKMN is a "comfort" game, meaning no fast button mashing and having to react quickly and stuff
    and I guess most people want the battle sytem to stay the way it is, so I think this is not going to happen, maybe in eigth or ninth gen
    I'm thinking save this for a spinoff. Isn't it about time we get a spinoff that involves real time battling?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I'm thinking save this for a spinoff. Isn't it about time we get a spinoff that involves real time battling?
    Exactly my point in my previous post.
    A game like this I would simply adore for the WiiU.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I just hope that with all the new battle graphics, move animations, and camera angles, the battles don't take forever. The change from 4th to 5th gen hopefully proved that adding new battle features doesnt slow down battles. 4th gen is almost unbearable because of how slow it is.
    Drug free. Alcohol free. Straightedge.

Quote Originally Posted by Blankenship View Post
    I just hope that with all the new battle graphics, move animations, and camera angles, the battles don't take forever. The change from 4th to 5th gen hopefully proved that adding new battle features doesnt slow down battles. 4th gen is almost unbearable because of how slow it is.
    I don't expect anything of the sort, actually. They made Colosseum, XD, and even revolution work well, so I wouldn't worry.

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

You think Nintendo will give us rewards again for completing the Pokedex? I just finished catching all 646 (not including Victini, Melotta, and Jurachi) pokemon last week. It was wonderful to receive the Shiny Charm as proof of catching them all (still wish I could at least get a certificate). It was sweet having a shiny Haxorus.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Sounds like something that could work for a new Pokemon Stadium game.

Om nom watermellon

I agree, that would be cool. It should let you use your PKMN from your game and stuff, I could really see this happneing on the Wii U sometime.
    On the everlasting quest to get a good, unhacked, uncloned and not RNG abused Event-Entei.

X FC: 4527-7554-6594

Will all pinch Berries be available in this game???

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Will all pinch Berries be available in this game???
    We don't know yet. What would be revolutionary is having ALL Berries available! I'm looking at you E-Reader exclusives!

I would really like for the berry trees to return! I loved them in RSE, and got so disappointed when they were not present in Gen V.

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    I would really like for the berry trees to return! I loved them in RSE, and got so disappointed when they were not present in Gen V.
    Yeah, Gen 5 had a lot of really good stuff missing. I'd love for secret bases to make a return too, the way they were in RSE. Being able to visit all your mates base was one of the coolest things in those games. Having them in the underground only and the lack of battles kinda ruined it a bit in D/P/Pt.
    ALPHA SAHPHIRE

Quote Originally Posted by Flamer View Post
    Yeah, Gen 5 had a lot of really good stuff missing. I'd love for secret bases to make a return too, the way they were in RSE. Being able to visit all your mates base was one of the coolest things in those games. Having them in the underground only and the lack of battles kinda ruined it a bit in D/P/Pt.
    Oh yeah... Diving was plasbad in BW, no contests, really no water, no varietyvin Pokémon between areas, and much less regional variety. (Granted, it does have more Ice than Hoenn but still)

I still want the E-reader Berries to return though. But have one of the two types of Chilan be renamed.

I agree. Perhaps Bases could return as a side distraction when the game's been beaten. I envision a cross between the Entralink and the Underground, where you connect with friends, and you all are in the region's overworld. You can battle each other there, do missions, play mini-games.

Of course it'd be insanely complicated and would never happen. But still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Alternatively, the Pokemon fandom is on a whole entirely unable to be pleased, and no matter what Game Freak does, a loud minority will always ***** about how they could have done it better. :P

Fun with SI prefixes:

What do you call a 2000 g. mockingbird?

2 kilo Mockingbird

That pun was like 1 trillion bulls: terra-bull

Secret bases would be sweet! You could get other people's bases in your game via Street Pass.
    *ALL-STAR MODE*

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Secret bases would be sweet! You could get other people's bases in your game via Street Pass.
    What if your bases are in the same place?

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    What if your bases are in the same place?

I would imagine, the strangers base would "over-shadow"
    Your base for a duration of time.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

What happened in RSE if 2 people shared the same base?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    What happened in RSE if 2 people shared the same base?
    ...things exploded, I presume.

(though, really, I'm curious about this too.)

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

I really hope they get back to the DP game style more circling. Not so linear. Let us work to get to a gym. make HM useful and let us need them to play and advance!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I really hope they get back to the DP game style more circling. Not so linear. Let us work to get to a gym. make HM useful and let us need them to play and advance!
    Same here, I hated how the storyline path for both BW1 and BW2 was almost entirely one straight shot from beginning to end. It's very boring and detracts from the sense of adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Ugh. I really hope not. Gen 4 was the worst gen of games and pokemon in my opinion. The circling confused way to many plays. I've had to help so many friends get through those terrible games because they didn't know where to go or what to do.

White FC: 4727 7654 4502

Gen 4 is arguably my favorite generation. I really enjoyed the set up of Sinnoh and the non-linearity of it all. I can see how it could be slightly confusing for younger players, but it's no more difficult than trying to figure out Sabrina's gym in Kanto. I'm hoping that this new region isn't nearly as linear as Black/White's Unova. The sequels sort of tried to fix how linear Unova was, but there was no saving it. Hopefully Gamefreak can find that happy medium in how linear a region should be.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainBrain View Post
    Gen 4 is arguably my favorite generation. I really enjoyed the set up of Sinnoh and the non-linearity of it all. I can see how it could be slightly confusing for younger players, but it's no more difficult than trying to figure out Sabrina's gym in Kanto. I'm hoping that this new region isn't nearly as linear as Black/White's Unova. The sequels sort of tried to fix how linear Unova was, but there was no saving it. Hopefully Gamefreak can find that happy medium in how linear a region should be.
    lol it was probably confusing to some younger players but I was helping high schoolers and college students...and a lot of them

White FC: 4727 7654 4502

Gen VIVare the best games storywise,at least in my opinion.
    platinum was the frist game I played and I was 18 than. (now 23). yes genIV was the most difficult to play but that was the charm. U had really to work for it. Hg&Ss were solid games as well.

GenV is overall well done. But I expected a bit more gameplay wise. And I was surprised cause Unova is a pretty well designed region. But they messed it up a bit with their BW2 wishes. So they didn't used eas unova well.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyScrafty View Post
    lol it was probably confusing to some younger players but I was helping high schoolers and college students...and a lot of them
    I find that really sad as I easily made my way through those games. Seriously I loved how I had to zigzag through the entire region. If anything they should bring in a hint system for players who happen to lose their way instead of making another super linear region. Or even just have those people buy a strategy guide.

Page 55 of 526 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast