Page 57 of 526 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

  1. #1401
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Nah fire priority is the move.
    Unless it gets a crappy distribution like Torkoal and Magcargo and even then, their aren't any Technician Fire types I believe for it to abuse.

    GIVE KYUREM ICE SHARD!


  2. #1402
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Here is one move that could change the metagame forever in Gen 6 IMO:

        Spoiler:- spoiler:
    So they pretty much nerf every Dragon in existence? I don't like the sound of that, especially as GF seems to adore them giving them awesome movepools
    Besides, this only augments problems created by Stealth Rock. SR is far too easy to setup, and does at least 12.5% damage to all pokemon which would be ok if Rapid spin didn't get such bad distribution. Only 19 fully evolved pokemon get it and a further handful of them are actually good pokemon that make good use of it. In comparison, Stealth Rock is given to everyone and his mother through TM/Move tutor. Clefairy? Jigglypuff? Pinsir? Chimchar? They all learn it along with what appears to be every Rock, Ground and Steel type in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  3. #1403
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Speaking of linearity, another aspect I'd like to see in this region are puzzling routes.

    Unova's routes in general are plainly a straight line, unlike routes in previous regions where there are more twists, splits and turns and would require some puzzle-solving skills to get through.
    They did good with Unova's Route 22 and 23. I kinda expect more in this region.
    I'd like them if they were more like Rt. 23, the main path through the route is straightforward, but if you want to stray from the path and do some exploring, there's plenty to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by th3tr335 View Post
    Secondly, I thought about a really sweet idea that would kick major butt if they did it.. I was curious as to why they have yet to release Red/Blue/Yellow to the 3DS virtual console or even a 3D classic of them and then I thought about something else, what if they were waiting to release those because they want to implement a way to transfer pokemon from the originals all the way up to current and future Gens? I just think this would be the perfect time to do that and a fun way to amp up the originals.. Give me some thoughts...
    And just how would you do that? It'd be pretty difficult to pull off because gameplay mechanics would have to be updated to allow that to happen. For instance, you couldn't use the IV system they used in 1st and 2nd gen, that was one of the major things that prevented 2nd gen Pokemon from being transferred to 3rd gen. I think it's better to remake than to port anyway, not only do you get upgraded mechanics and stuff, but you can put in more Pokemon, and if they were to do remakes like BW2, there's even more potential there, you can have a different storyline path and a different plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  4. #1404
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    BW2 was fine from the point of storytelling. The TP story was introduced nicely and the fighting was nice and a bit of a challenge.

    But BW was crap and just thrown together! SW and E Unova wasn't used at all just for the purpose of BW2. Sinnoh was really good used different locations the way through the game was really well done for me. But it's probably just what people personally want!
    The BW story was not crap or thrown together, and imo, the best story in a Pokemon game since Gale of Darkness and Colosseum. This is the first story to actually make you stop and wonder if what you're doing is the right thing to do. N's character was the best character to enter the games since Cyrus. BW story is the only story that doesn't use the same boring formula 7 Badges - Beat Evil Team - 8th Badge - Pkmn League - End and it took character development to a whole nother level. Hell, we even saw the Champion actually lose to our rival, who was controlling A LEGENDARY FOR GOD'S SAKE! Instead of just being forced to believe our rival could defeat the Champ of a region with Pokemon we've been defeating since the game starter (Gary).

  5. #1405
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    So they pretty much nerf every Dragon in existence? I don't like the sound of that, especially as GF seems to adore them giving them awesome movepools
    Besides, this only augments problems created by Stealth Rock. SR is far too easy to setup, and does at least 12.5% damage to all pokemon which would be ok if Rapid spin didn't get such bad distribution. Only 19 fully evolved pokemon get it and a further handful of them are actually good pokemon that make good use of it. In comparison, Stealth Rock is given to everyone and his mother through TM/Move tutor. Clefairy? Jigglypuff? Pinsir? Chimchar? They all learn it along with what appears to be every Rock, Ground and Steel type in the game.
    Not just Dragons but other threats like Hippowdon, Virizion, Breloom, Sandslash, Whimsicott, Lillagant, Claydol, Dugtrio and plenty more would be hurt by this too. I could see this as a part of the "defensive creep" competitive players (well some) want in Gen 6.

    Or we could just nerf Stealth Rock


  6. #1406
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Speaking of linearity, another aspect I'd like to see in this region are puzzling routes.

    Unova's routes in general are plainly a straight line, unlike routes in previous regions where there are more twists, splits and turns and would require some puzzle-solving skills to get through.
    They did good with Unova's Route 22 and 23. I kinda expect more in this region.
    This! I hate how the only places with proper exploration are caves and one or two other areas like the Dreamyard. Walking in a straight line through a route is so boring, we need a little variety. Agreeing that Route 23 was an example of a great route.

    Even if they did something like Pinwheel Forest, and had a linear path, with some areas to explore off to the side.

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss
    Here is one move that could change the metagame forever in Gen 6 IMO
    Yeah... no.

    Although there are a couple of moves I would like to see appear in this Gen:

    • 90-100 BP Physical Ghost move.
    • ~120 BP Physical Dark move.
    • ~120 BP Special and Physcial Ghost moves.
    • ~120 BP Physical Ice move.


    Just a few thoughts, considering Dark and Ghost have no widespread moves with a BP greater than 80 (well, there's Foul Play, but that goes off your opponents Attack so it's unreliable). I'd also like Icicle Crash to become more widespread so 'mons that don't have arms can join in the Physical fun.

  7. #1407
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    This! I hate how the only places with proper exploration are caves and one or two other areas like the Dreamyard. Walking in a straight line through a route is so boring, we need a little variety. Agreeing that Route 23 was an example of a great route.

    Even if they did something like Pinwheel Forest, and had a linear path, with some areas to explore off to the side.


    Yeah... no.

    Although there are a couple of moves I would like to see appear in this Gen:

    • 90-100 BP Physical Ghost move.
    • ~120 BP Physical Dark move.
    • ~120 BP Special and Physcial Ghost moves.
    • ~120 BP Physical Ice move.


    Just a few thoughts, considering Dark and Ghost have no widespread moves with a BP greater than 80 (well, there's Foul Play, but that goes off your opponents Attack so it's unreliable). I'd also like Icicle Crash to become more widespread so 'mons that don't have arms can join in the Physical fun.
    Don't have arms? like what? And I do agree that they need more complex routes, but I always hate getting lost in a huge patch of wild grass where I eventually get worn down by wild pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Alternatively, the Pokemon fandom is on a whole entirely unable to be pleased, and no matter what Game Freak does, a loud minority will always ***** about how they could have done it better. :P


    Fun with SI prefixes:

    What do you call a 2000 g. mockingbird?

    2 kilo Mockingbird

    That pun was like 1 trillion bulls: terra-bull

  8. #1408
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stop stalking, Serebii.
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Not just Dragons but other threats like Hippowdon, Virizion, Breloom, Sandslash, Whimsicott, Lillagant, Claydol, Dugtrio and plenty more would be hurt by this too. I could see this as a part of the "defensive creep" competitive players (well some) want in Gen 6.

    Or we could just nerf Stealth Rock
    tbh I think Stealth Rock is rather OP.
    Could we just maybe make it like a normal attack, where it basically has the power of Rapid Spin or something, so that it damages according to the defense stat?
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

    Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

    I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

  9. #1409
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dragon Roost Island
    Posts
    5,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjanerd View Post
    Don't have arms? like what?
    Like Mamoswine. It has no fists, so it obviously can't use Ice Punch and is stuck with Ice Fang as a Physical Ice move (unless you breed for Icicle Crash). Luxray had the same problem before Wild Charge was introduced.

    Probably should have worded that better, my bad. :U

  10. #1410
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In the sky with diamonds
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Outside main story gameplay for a moment, I'd like to put forth the suggestion that if random matchup and the GTS are reintroduced in the 6th gen, can we PLEASE have some decent rules governing them.

    Oh, you want a level 9 and under Reshiram for your Bidoof, do you? F**k ff.

    And if you reserve the right to bring 6 hacked legendaries into Random Matchup, I reserve the right to disconnect. End of.

    The abuse of the GTS and Random Matchup really irritates me. For all the millions of trainers out there wanting to play the game honestly, there are a million more douchebags who need a slap. Why is it that the system is so concerned with bleeping out offensive pokemon nicknames, and yet you can ask for impossibilities which waste everyone's time? Just a few rules would make everything much simpler for everyone and lower my blood pressure quite a bit.
    - Hiatus Notice -

    I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

    I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

    It's been a fun 3 years ~

  11. #1411
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    2,897

    Default

    B and w storyline was actually quit good to me I loved the ending especially.
    When all the gym leaders have your back.


    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

  12. #1412
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    The type will vary, that's for sure.

    As for the moves themselves, I would like to see moves from the TCG make it into the console games.
    For example, Frozen Wings or Riptide. Smack is a good choice as well, considering there are a few cards with that move.
    Life Drain can also be a good one, if it becomes like a Psychic-Type Giga Drain.
    Oouh! Life Drain. Sounds appetizing! I would also like to see more TCG moves make it in game!
    Maybe they can add a feature where if you buy booster packs, it'll have a code hat you can input online. Depending on the pokemon that are insider that individual pack, you'd be able to teach them that individual move to each pokemon. I.E. if you happn to get a White Kyurem from Borders Crossing, you'd be able to teach it Damage Rush. Or if you happen to get a Wigglytuff from the Heart/Soul sets you'd be able to enter the code from the pack, and be able to teach it Expand.
    Doubt this would happen just because it would interfere too much with the TCG series. So id rather them just add some tcg moves.
    Preferably the move expand. I would simply LOVE the move expand. I imagine it being the Normal type equivalent to discharge minus tparalysis, and raises defense 1 stage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post


    Yeah... no.

    Although there are a couple of moves I would like to see appear in this Gen:

    • 90-100 BP Physical Ghost move.
    • ~120 BP Physical Dark move.
    • ~120 BP Special and Physcial Ghost moves.
    • ~120 BP Physical Ice move.


    Just a few thoughts, considering Dark and Ghost have no widespread moves with a BP greater than 80 (well, there's Foul Play, but that goes off your opponents Attack so it's unreliable). I'd also like Icicle Crash to become more widespread so 'mons that don't have arms can join in the Physical fun.
    I don't think ghost types should have that much power. Some Ghost types are already immune to some of the strongest moves. Mismagius I.e. Secondly I think dark/ghost are already powerful enough as it is. And now that I think of it, there aren't too many pure dark type pokemon, so they can rely on a second form of stab. The only thing I can agree with is giving Ghost types a GOOD physical move. Maybe an Extreme Speed version of Shadow Sneak? "Sinister Rush"??
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 26th January 2013 at 9:27 PM.

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  13. #1413
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I would like to see moves from the TCG make it into the console games.
    That's entirely possible, they've done it before. Will-o-wisp was a TCG move in 1st gen, long before we saw it in the actual games.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Life Drain can also be a good one, if it becomes like a Psychic-Type Giga Drain.
    Well Psychic type already has Dream Eater, the only problem with that is it only works when the target is asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  14. #1414
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Etro's Throne
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    for water battles non water pokemon should stand on a lilypad while water pokemon float on water

  15. #1415
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's entirely possible, they've done it before. Will-o-wisp was a TCG move in 1st gen, long before we saw it in the actual games.



    Well Psychic type already has Dream Eater, the only problem with that is it only works when the target is asleep.
    Precisely why they should add life drain. I don't think there is any psychic pokemon that can learn Spore or other 100% accuracy sleep moves, so life drain would b pretty cool too have. Less power yes. But waaaay more reliable!

    As far as moves go, I HATED drain punch! Especially on life orbed iron fist conkldurr! Argh! So I would love a life drain life orb variant with liquid ooze to combat that threat! Anywho,
    I would love to see more tcg moves as previously stated.
    I don't think i'd be too happy about priority fire moves, they already have flame charge! Its good enough.
    Id rather see an electric type priority move. Electro ball should have been one.
    I also would like to see more moves like Hone Claws and Coil or Quiver Dance, 3 moves boosted at once!
    Or maybe a Calm Mind, but instead Calm Body, where it raises Spec.A and Def by 1 stage instead of Spec.A and Spec.D

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  16. #1416
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    for water battles non water pokemon should stand on a lilypad while water pokemon float on water
    That's a good idea. We saw that magikarp on only one side of its body when it was solarbeamed by Chespin. Maybe other fish like pokemon will be half faced down on the ground, but that that view isn't really great though realistic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    The type will vary, that's for sure.

    As for the moves themselves, I would like to see moves from the TCG make it into the console games.
    For example, Frozen Wings or Riptide. Smack is a good choice as well, considering there are a few cards with that move.
    Life Drain can also be a good one, if it becomes like a Psychic-Type Giga Drain.
    Shouldn't Life Drain be a bug move instead like an improved leech life attack?
    Last edited by confuser987; 26th January 2013 at 10:42 PM.

  17. #1417
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    Revamp Dig and Fly by removing the 2 turn effect. Both moves suck competitively since they give your opponent a chance to bring in a counter or set up a boosting move. Hyper Beam and it's variants are find IMO though no one uses them.


  18. #1418
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Precisely why they should add life drain. I don't think there is any psychic pokemon that can learn Spore or other 100% accuracy sleep moves, so life drain would b pretty cool too have. Less power yes. But waaaay more reliable!
    The other sleep moves are reliable enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Id rather see an electric type priority move. Electro ball should have been one.
    Electric types don't need priority moves, they're naturally fast already.


    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I also would like to see more moves like Hone Claws and Coil or Quiver Dance, 3 moves boosted at once!
    Hone Claws only boosts two stats, Attack and Accuracy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Or maybe a Calm Mind, but instead Calm Body, where it raises Spec.A and Def by 1 stage instead of Spec.A and Spec.D
    Why have they not done this yet? We could use it thanks to the physical/special split.

    And speaking of mixed up stats, I'd like to see more moves like Psyshock/Psystrike, which take into account either the user's Special Attack and the target's Defense, or the user's Attack and the target's Special Defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  19. #1419
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Revamp Dig and Fly by removing the 2 turn effect. Both moves suck competitively since they give your opponent a chance to bring in a counter or set up a boosting move. Hyper Beam and it's variants are find IMO though no one uses them.
    Interesting enough. I'd have to say Gamefreak should consider this. Dig, Fly, Bounce, should all be exactly as you described! Speaking of two turn moves. SkyDrop needs a nerf IMO! Hyper Beam/Giga Impact should stay the same; Though I think they deserve a LITTLE bit more power, just so that its actually useful to use. Heck even Flail has higher BP at 1hp then Hyper Beam - especially after stab!

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  20. #1420
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Interesting enough. I'd have to say Gamefreak should consider this. Dig, Fly, Bounce, should all be exactly as you described! Speaking of two turn moves. SkyDrop needs a nerf IMO! Hyper Beam/Giga Impact should stay the same; Though I think they deserve a LITTLE bit more power, just so that its actually useful to use. Heck even Flail has higher BP at 1hp then Hyper Beam - especially after stab!
    Sky Drop first would like it's glitch fixed.

    And never use Hyper Beam variants because of same reasons like Fly, Bounce, etc.


  21. #1421
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The other sleep moves are reliable enough.



    Electric types don't need priority moves, they're naturally fast already.




    Hone Claws only boosts two stats, Attack and Accuracy.



    Why have they not done this yet? We could use it thanks to the physical/special split.

    And speaking of mixed up stats, I'd like to see more moves like Psyshock/Psystrike, which take into account either the user's Special Attack and the target's Defense, or the user's Attack and the target's Special Defense.
    I agree. More moves like Psystrike/Psyshock. Preferably Dark type variants that can implement the same strategy against common psyshock abusers like Espeon, or Reuniclus.

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  22. #1422
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    29

    Default

    A ghost type physical move? SERIOUSLY? That would be so illogical, as ghosts can never physically touch anything. But this is a game so f*** logic.

  23. #1423
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starrs10 View Post
    A ghost type physical move? SERIOUSLY? That would be so illogical, as ghosts can never physically touch anything. But this is a game so f*** logic.
    Well, this is Pokemon. And Shadow Punch and Force seem pretty physical to me.

  24. #1424
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Brazil
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starrs10 View Post
    A ghost type physical move? SERIOUSLY? That would be so illogical, as ghosts can never physically touch anything. But this is a game so f*** logic.
    We aren't talking about literal ghosts, we're talking about Ghost-type Pokémon. These ones can physically touch things.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

    "Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

  25. #1425
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post

    GIVE KYUREM ICE SHARD!
    Also, Ice Fang and Ice Punch.



    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post

    • ~120 BP Physical Dark move.
    • ~120 BP Special and Physical Ghost moves.
    • ~120 BP Physical Ice move.
    1. There's Payback, which has 100 base power if the user goes second. But I agree that most of the time, going second is bad, besides, you want a 120 base power move
    2. Shadow Force has 120 base power iirc, but it is Giratina's signature move + it takes two turns, so I agree that we need more.
    3. And make Kyurem able to learn it.



    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well Psychic type already has Dream Eater, the only problem with that is it only works when the target is asleep.
    hence why I suggest Life Drain to be a Psychic-Type Giga Drain. Weaker in terms of power, but can be used without having to put the foe to sleep first.



    Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Shouldn't Life Drain be a bug move instead like an improved leech life attack?
    Well, I saw the move on a Kirlia card



    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The other sleep moves are reliable enough.

    And speaking of mixed up stats, I'd like to see more moves like Psyshock/Psystrike, which take into account either the user's Special Attack and the target's Defense, or the user's Attack and the target's Special Defense.
    Hypnosis? That one has 60 accuracy, even worse than Sleep Powder, which no Psychic-Type can learn.
    Darkrai at least has Dark Void, but then again who teach their Darkrai the move Dream Eater?

    As for those kind of moves, we already have 3 moves that takes into account the user's SAtk and the target's Def, but there's no move that takes into account the user's Attack and the target's SDef. I'm guessing we'll see the latter on X/Y, along with more variants of the former, as from those 3 moves, 2 of them are legendary exclusive.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 57 of 526 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •