Page 70 of 526 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

@ T-Bolt: It is a great idea, but there are gazilions of Pokemon who can learn Surf.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    @ T-Bolt: It is a great idea, but there are gazilions of Pokemon who can learn Surf.
    True. I suppose gamefreak wouldn't go through all that trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by pichu-is-super-cute View Post
    >Fourth stage evolutions are introduced, but no Pokemon get them.
    What is this? I don't even...

Why would there be fourth stage evolutions but no pokemon have them, that makes no sense... -_-
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

A flashlight wouldn't be a good Flash Substitute, remember how in Fantina's Gym the Flashlight sucked at illuminating.

A Lanturn would be better.
    Last edited by MetalFlygon08; 8th February 2013 at 8:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Awesome View Post
    I think it would be epic if this game makes use of the 3DS's Streetpass feature, so that you could download the trainers, and their teams! It would be amazing! Also If you could like download the ghost's of any Player you wish like ash, or Cilan from the anime (Or maybe Gary Motherf***ing oak...Or like the pokemon professors (yeah, we can finally battle Professor Oak!!!), and they should make it so that you can battle your own team. This would be amazing and add TONS of replayabilty to the games
    That reminds me, for Streetpass it'd be neat if they had something like the Trainer House in GSCHGSS where you can battle trainers you met via Streetpass and battle pre-set teams (maybe through the Battle Box or something).

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Why not make it like 5th gen where you only needed Cut once for main game? You know so Victory road isn't just Surf, Strength?
    Who said they couldn't? I just want them to have more useful effects so they're worth using, but that doesn't mean they have to constantly be in the way of the main path to do so

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    How can you posssibly not see that he is trolling, ffs...
    I knew that, I was pointing out that it was pretty bad trolling. Like I said, if you're going to make a joke news leak, at least put some effort into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

They should give us more stuff to do because for most of us we just go straight for the gym leader and move on. there should either be a condition before of after the gym like each city has its own tournament/contest that you must win in order to progress that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    They should give us more stuff to do because for most of us we just go straight for the gym leader and move on. there should either be a condition before of after the gym like each city has its own tournament/contest that you must win in order to progress that would be cool.
    I love the idea of tournaments. The PWT is an excellent example. Maybe we'll get another tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    We have a much modern mechanism called a "flashlight". And there's lampposts.
    But since the flashlight is practically non-existent in the Pokemon games, we have to keep relying on Flash.
    In some countries, they call flashlights torches. ^^

And I'm holding out hope for a character personalization option. And maybe an increase in the number of letters allowed in your player name. :< Just one more and I can use my real one. That, and contests. I played the Hoenn contests to death when I was younger and I'd like to see some form of them eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Arruby View Post
    In some countries, they call flashlights torches. ^^

And I'm holding out hope for a character personalization option. And maybe an increase in the number of letters allowed in your player name. :< Just one more and I can use my real one. That, and contests. I played the Hoenn contests to death when I was younger and I'd like to see some form of them eventually.
    I'd love if Contests were to return in X and Y. But, if they were. I do wish they were like their anime counterparts. I know that probably won't happen, but I do wish we could have something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
        Spoiler:- saving space:
    YOU know what you're talking about - this is an awesome set of ideas. Get a job at GameFreak
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardastarly View Post
    Talking to my brother about some things in previous games, gave me this idea that I now would absolutely LOVE to see happen in X and Y. If maybe, with a night-and-system like in Black and White, but with much more of a difference in the amount of light during late night especially. I think that they should make it so that it actually becomes almost pitch-black outside, with only a faint difference to make lines so you can see where you are going. It would make it more realistic, and pretty fun if you wanted to like try and see how long it takes you to let's say, get from on side of the city to the other, based off memory, but with very faint lines to guide you, or at least just so you know that you're actually moving. Yes, that would make it very hard to see, so why not make a Torch system thing? It would be like how Flash works in dark caves, except you wouldn't need to constantly have a Pokémon that can learn that move with you all the time. That way, you could see clearly, possibly just a line of vision in front of you, so you can see where you are going.
    No offense but it would suck for people who can only play at night after having sports practices. It would mean I'd have to deal with no light in the games 90% of the time. No, just no.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

You could set your DS' time to AM, not PM, so same exact time IRL, just a different letter. It's simple.

Before i said they should add more battle scenes for wifi matches they should also let us change the music too.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    Before i said they should add more battle scenes for wifi matches they should also let us change the music too.

Yeah! I see peopl on youtube do it all the time, but its done with AR.
    I would love this! Especially if we can add our own mp3 music into the battle.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I would love if instead of HMs they gave us items we could use to do the same thing like Axe for cut, Scuba Gear for dive, Hammer for Rock Smash, etc.

~

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Yeah! I see peopl on youtube do it all the time, but its done with AR.
    I would love this! Especially if we can add our own mp3 music into the battle.
    Yea i dont want to hack my game so thats a no no to me. But yea they need to spice up wifi matches in the looks/sound department.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    I loved how they spruced up the Fly animation in Gen V, but yes, specific sprites would be cool, and shouldn't even be too hard for gamefreak if they have pokemon following you again.
    Yeah, but there will be...over 700 pokemon? And I would be surprised if Nintendo managed to put that in the game since they have so little time to work on it. It's been nearly a year since Pokemon BW2 came out. Would it really be enough time for them to add that extra feature?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

How about Aerodactyl gaining Brave Bird and Head Smash? That'll teach em. And Shell Smash Samurott.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    How about Aerodactyl gaining Brave Bird and Head Smash? That'll teach em. And Shell Smash Samurott.
    Sounds scary....

Anywho....
    I don't know about y'all, but is anybody else annoyed by rage quitters on random battle?
    I just got done battling 7 triple battles! And literally ALL of them rage quitted.
    I know ther would be no full proof way for Gamefreak to prevent this from happening.
    But at least come up with a way for me to still get credit.
    Whenever I feel the urge to rage quit, I just choose the option to run. I mean that's why that option is there.
    Sure it might get ugly, racking up all those losses. But isn't that the point of pokemon?
    Build a pokemon team and try your best. Your not going to be able to beat them all.
    There is always a better player out there. Hence, people like Rizzo 3-time world champ.

Anyways my point is, I should somehow get credit for those Wins, especially since my real record in triples is 84 wins to 57 losses, but because of all the rage quits, my displayed record is an ugly 43 wins to 57 losses.
    So do you see why I would be upset?

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

They could count it as a loss if you DC without a communication error ) I'm pretty sure they can devise a way to tell the difference)
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

^I don't think anyone would really mind if DC's of any kind counted as a loss. How often do people experience real connection problems anyway?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
        Spoiler:- Friend Code & Trade Offers:

I once raged after being stalled by a Clefable for 30 turns. I had reading to do.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

^That's what the forfeit button is for.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Sounds scary....
    Nah, Aerodactyl is priority/Stealth Rock weak, making it revenge killable unless your lacking a priority user then your screwed and Shell Samurott can be walled by Jellicent if lacking the appropriate coverage move. Also Ferrothorn, Jolteon, and Thundurus-T exist.

Despite the weaknesses, if both got access to these moves, both could be potential OU with these sets:

Aerodactyl@Choice Band
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Jolly/Adamant
    EVs: 252 Att/252 Speed/4 HP
    Brave Bird
    Head Smash
    Earthquake
    Fire Fang (to beat Scizor and buddies)

And

Samurott@Life Orb/Expert Belt
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    EVs: 252 Att/252 Speed/4 HP
    Shell Smash
    Waterfall
    Night Slash
    Megahorn

You could also run special I guess but there is that blue pony.

Quote Originally Posted by GravityStorm View Post
    ^That's what the forfeit button is for.
    I did forfeit. He couldn't have won, but I was in a hurry.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    I once raged after being stalled by a Clefable for 30 turns. I had reading to do.
    Thats another problem, is the use of OHKO moves, and Double Team, and violating sleep clause....
    eh....i guess thats what we get for going into randomb battle finder anyways.

Anywho,
    Anothr feature I would like them to bring back, would be to bring back swarms.
    I found them cool. Except I think it would be cool to have the swarms themselves change from time to time.
    Like for example
    I there is a swarm on route 3, have it so that it doesn't just have 1 pokemon that's swarming.
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 9th February 2013 at 7:22 AM.

Page 70 of 526 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast