Page 72 of 526 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Gosh, the date snuck up on me. I just now realized we're getting CoroCoro leaks within the next couple days. Maybe even tomorrow if we're lucky.
    I'd be surprised if it didn't have new Pokemon in it.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
    How about Dodrio finally getting a fighting move? Close Combat seems a bit too much, but for a creature based on an ostrich, which can kick pretty damn hard, I think Hi Jump Kick might be a good idea for Dodrio. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dodrio even learn Mega Kick in Generation 1?

Hi Jump Kick is a knee kick, Dodrio's knees don't bend the right way to perform it, Jump Kick I could see though.
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

I think they'll let us marry NPCs and have children with them, who we can then raise to adulthood by leveling them up through a minigame.
    Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he will eat for a lifetime. Give a man religion, he will starve praying for a fish. Give a man a poisoned fish, feed him for his lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by umbreot View Post
    I think they'll let us marry NPCs and have children with them, who we can then raise to adulthood by leveling them up through a minigame.
    LMFAOOOOOOOOO funniest thing all day

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    i hope GF kept nurses they are so helpful and also the route thing in the pokedex.
    Yes please, nurses and doctors were a godsend especially for those tediously long routes and dungeons.

Considering the player character is supposed to be a kid and remain that way for all eternity, I doubt this would be coming true. Also, Pokemon breeding, not human breeding...
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

What is this I don't even...
    Not in a Pokemon game. Maybe something like fire emblem, but not Pokemon.
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    What is this I don't even...
    Not in a Pokemon game. Maybe something like fire emblem, but not Pokemon.
    AGREED. You're supposed to be a young 10 year old setting off on a journey.
    ~6th Generation Here We Come~

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    AGREED. You're supposed to be a young 10 year old setting off on a journey.
    Though I agree.
    I'm fairly sure the protagonists of B/W, and B2/W2 where said to be older then previous protagonists.
    I personally like older Main characters. Though I don't think i'd like them to be older then 14-16

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    i hope GF kept nurses they are so helpful and also the route thing in the pokedex.
    Only in long routes and dungeons. They can be quite helpful when it's a long way back to the nearest Pokemon Center, but to see them in random places like just outside Pinwheel Forest (when Nacrene City is literally about 20 steps away) is kind of pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Though I agree.
    I'm fairly sure the protagonists of B/W, and B2/W2 where said to be older then previous protagonists.
    I personally like older Main characters. Though I don't think i'd like them to be older then 14-16
    No, that was just the BW1 protagonists. They never made that claim with the BW2 protagonists, in fact they actually look a bit younger than the BW1 protagonists, so I assume they're about the same age as everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Let us hope GF brings something really original and new to the fold that will excite both casual and competitive players. What should it be?
    Last edited by RzK; 10th February 2013 at 9:09 AM.

I hope this game is more mature. Ghetsis trying to kill you? Good Start. Hugh punching Plasma face? Awesome example. We need more mature-ness!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I hope this game is more mature. Ghetsis trying to kill you? Good Start. Hugh punching Plasma face? Awesome example. We need more mature-ness!
    Though I would definatley like it if pokemon were to go down a more adult storyline,
    Remember that this IS a game targeted towards kids.
    So there's only so much that they can do, to give the game a bit more maturity.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Though I would definatley like it if pokemon were to go down a more adult storyline,
    Remember that this IS a game targeted towards kids.
    So there's only so much that they can do, to give the game a bit more maturity.
    Most kids at 7 are shooting players in cod, and I'm sure Japan's kids are mature. I hope they raise the age a bit. 3+ pegi in Europe? Show me a f*cking toddler that can play Pokemon, and I'll pay you Ł1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00

please give us a death GF!

Does anybody think the protagonist will have both his/her parents this time around?
    & if so do you think his/her parent should have a big role to the game?

Does anybody think the protagonist will have both his/her parents this time around?
    & if so do you think his/her parent should have a big role to the game?
    I want parents w/ bigger roles. I think it's depressing that most protags bareky see their daddies :'(

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I want parents w/ bigger roles. I think it's depressing that most protags bareky see their daddies :'(
    Norman was a splendid exception. You even got to fight him and whatnot. Hopefully they don't try and make it too unrealistic by making your dad the champion or something similar. If they have a dad again.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    Hopefully they don't try and make it too unrealistic by making your dad the champion or something similar. If they have a dad again.
    How is that unrealistic? I think that'd be a pretty cool twist.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    How is that unrealistic? I think that'd be a pretty cool twist.
    OR OR OR, a twist within a twist. Your mom is no longer a stay at home mom. SHE's the pokemon league champion.

OR OR OR, a twist within a twist. Your mom is no longer a stay at home mom. SHE's the pokemon league champion.
    And you're dad is a contest master!

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

I'd love it if the main character's dad/mom is the Champion. Would be awesome.

Also, anyone have any ideas about that new gameplay thing they've been teasing? I have run out of ideas.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I'd love it if the main character's dad/mom is the Champion. Would be awesome.

Also, anyone have any ideas about that new gameplay thing they've been teasing? I have run out of ideas.
    We all ran out of ideas. Hope CoroCoro gives us a flash of inspiration.
    Oh an btw, long time no see !

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    ..True and guess what..after CoroCoro we have to wait another month for more information

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Makes sense, I see the same ideas popping up all the time. I pray CoroCoro will give plenty of info on that~

Also, thank you, I guess. ^^" I've tried to stay away a little more, so, yeah.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    ..True and guess what..after CoroCoro we have to wait another month for more information
    But, hopefully CoroCoro might give us enough juice to speculate in the whole of Feb, but, I doubt they will reveal so much.

While this might be a bit much, it would be fun to run into her outside of the home setting. Only in second generation did you hear aobut her doing anything, and typically it was just soending your money...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    don't remind me...

Page 72 of 526 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast