Page 74 of 526 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maya The Awesome View Post
    That's a great question. They'll probably drill up from the ground or pop out from under/behind a rock.
    So I make another question.

If my pokemon use Dig on the water?

If that's already awkward on 2d...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManager View Post

I'm especially curios about Diglett and Dugtrio.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 50 Points
    Check out Mega Sableye's shield. It's a giant rupee! It's true, money does solve all your problems!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManager View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    maybe they will land on a lilypad....... omg the thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm wondering how those would look on the water in the first place. Then again, it doesn't have to look real. Wormadam and Ferrothorn were hanging in the air, suspended by nothing, in B/W.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    I'm wondering how those would look on the water in the first place. Then again, it doesn't have to look real. Wormadam and Ferrothorn were hanging in the air, suspended by nothing, in B/W.
    These things need not be pondered.
    Just let these situations be the way they are. Diglet on a lilypad? Really?
    so

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by Wintendo View Post
    You could argue that Ferrothorn's sprite and animation were in the attack position, so it wasn't really floating so much as charging at you. And Wormadam could still be hanging from something, with the player simply not able to see the thread.

Still, going 3D brings up a lot of problems, like fish based Pokemon that people have brought up already, which the developers if they are serious would fix as reasonably as they could try.

Maybe they will unveil what Diglet really looks like below ground, it's movesets and dex entries paint a picture of a mole like Pokemon with claws of some kind already.

I can survive if during the actual battle water Pokemon float, but I'm really curious how the intro battle scene (like where we in the video that a wild Pikachu appeared) would like for all of the Pokemon.

Just a thought, but a key item called 'Battle Raft', does nothing, but it's what your Pokemon stands on in water. Maybe they could do something like:

Diglett, use Dig!

Move doesn't work...

Magikarp used Splash!

It was supereffective!

Diglett fainted!

I'm sorry I had to put the italicized part in, XD!

Remember that there is a garden in Mistralton City? Maybe we will have our own garden to grow berries. Unlike berry-growing in Gen IV and back, you don't have to go everywhere to search for you berry patches.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Remember that there is a garden in Mistralton City? Maybe we will have our own garden to grow berries. Unlike berry-growing in Gen IV and back, you don't have to go everywhere to search for you berry patches.
    A berry field and the Berry Pots from HGSS would be really appreciated.
    Bring and plant the important ones on your pots, leave the lesser berries on the field.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Much obliged, GF, if you implement this. Seriously, why not?

when the trailer discussed bonding with your pokemon i hope they were referring to having your pokemon follow you like in gen II

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    OR OR OR, a twist within a twist. Your mom is no longer a stay at home mom. SHE's the pokemon league champion.
    That'd be even more awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisle View Post
    Johanna from Gen IV says hi!
    Johanna didn't really do much either, she just showed up in the Hearthome Contest Hall and talked about contests. Which is more than I can say for most of the others, but it's still not much.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

OR OR OR, a twist within a twist. Your mom is no longer a stay at home mom. SHE's the pokemon league champion.
    that's a prettty crazy twist
    i would have no sympathy for my mom once i beat her lol

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Johanna didn't really do much either, she just showed up in the Hearthome Contest Hall and talked about contests. Which is more than I can say for most of the others, but it's still not much.
    She did actually participate in contests too. She was one of the three most difficult participants you could face iirc. The other two were Jasmine (the Johto leader) and Fantina.

It would be awesome if your mother actually did something in X and Y other than just staying at home, whether it be professor, Gym Leader, evil team leader, or Champion... or something completely different. Just something. :L
    Latest Shiny (X):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi007 View Post
    She did actually participate in contests too. She was one of the three most difficult participants you could face iirc. The other two were Jasmine (the Johto leader) and Fantina.

It would be awesome if your mother actually did something in X and Y other than just staying at home, whether it be professor, Gym Leader, evil team leader, or Champion... or something completely different. Just something. :L
    her being the evil team leader would be crazy!
    on a different note but you guys know how there are two popular theories? based off of biology and one based off of mythology?
    well what if there were two evil teams and both seek Yveltal and Xerneas to conquer the world
    well one team could seek it through the power of science and the other team wants to achieve it through magic and the two teams tend to clash a lot like team Magma and team Aqua
    thoughts?

Ask me stupid stuff

Here's a theory:

All of the Pokemon, regardless of whether or not they live on land or sea, will just float there like they always have.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

im not 100% sure as to how this would work....but what if the game designers make it so that when you enter random battle it gives you the option to put together a random team rather than carrying the team on you or putting them in a battle box at all times similar to how they improve pokemon trades?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    im not 100% sure as to how this would work....but what if the game designers make it so that when you enter random battle it gives you the option to put together a random team rather than carrying the team on you or putting them in a battle box at all times similar to how they improve pokemon trades?
    the way you described that just reminded me of pokemon online
    i mean that would be cool but defeat the purpose of training

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    the way you described that just reminded me of pokemon online
    i mean that would be cool but defeat the purpose of training
    yeah your most likely right. as for pokemon online ive heard of it though im not familiar with it i dont like playing fanmade games and i prefer to avoid the chance of getting a virus put into my computer.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

yeah your most likely right. as for pokemon online ive heard of it though im not familiar with it i dont like playing fanmade games and i prefer to avoid the chance of getting a virus put into my computer.
    well PO and PS are clean i use them quite a bit for testing teams or just to battle people that don't have any good pokemon in their game
    but i think there should be two evil teams i really want that for this gen

Ask me stupid stuff

What I'd Like To Return is too things,
    1.) Pokemon Follow you. Highly Unlikely, but just like in HG/SS, having your pokemon follow you everywhere is just awesome.
    2.) I would exreamly be happy if they brought the Underground back, like from Diamon and Pearl. But this time, there is a twist, everything stays the same (traps, bases, and digging) But there would be too underground kits. The first underground kit will be for single player(or with friends who are 60 ft. or closer). The second would be a wifi underground kit; you can use that and it'll bring you to the undergroud with all there other people from your contry/contenent. That way you'll never be alone and underground traps will have a meaning. They could also add a feature where you can battle the person down there too. Maybe put an underground room where you can catch rock/ground pokemon. That would just be Awesome.
    My Ultimate Team:

It's

Virus

Free

And it's not a fanmade game, it's a simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by patriko View Post
    What I'd Like To Return is too things,
    1.) Pokemon Follow you. Highly Unlikely, but just like in HG/SS, having your pokemon follow you everywhere is just awesome.
    2.) I would exreamly be happy if they brought the Underground back, like from Diamon and Pearl. But this time, there is a twist, everything stays the same (traps, bases, and digging) But there would be too underground kits. The first underground kit will be for single player(or with friends who are 60 ft. or closer). The second would be a wifi underground kit; you can use that and it'll bring you to the undergroud with all there other people from your contry/contenent. That way you'll never be alone and underground traps will have a meaning. They could also add a feature where you can battle the person down there too. Maybe put an underground room where you can catch rock/ground pokemon. That would just be Awesome.
    i think i said both of these earlier but i never thought of doing it over wi fi
    i think the underground over wi fi wouldn't be accessed through an item
    it would most likely be accessed in the pokemon center

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i think i said both of these earlier but i never thought of doing it over wi fi
    i think the underground over wi fi wouldn't be accessed through an item
    it would most likely be accessed in the pokemon center
    True, but eaither way, it's still be compleatly awesome
    My Ultimate Team:

Quote Originally Posted by patriko View Post
    True, but eaither way, it's still be compleatly awesome
    it would be amazing
    there are a lot of features they got rid of that seriously need to make a comeback but in a new way if possible
    for example why weren't apricots used for pokeballs after gen II?

Ask me stupid stuff

Page 74 of 526 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast