Page 75 of 526 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    it would be amazing
    there are a lot of features they got rid of that seriously need to make a comeback but in a new way if possible
    for example why weren't apricots used for pokeballs after gen II?
    Exactly!! I could think of a hand full of things they could bring back, PokeContests with pokeblock machines, berry's you can farm(like in Hoenn), and much more! It seems like each generation, they leave out some things they really shouldnt.
    My Ultimate Team:

Quote Originally Posted by patriko View Post
    Exactly!! I could think of a hand full of things they could bring back, PokeContests with pokeblock machines, berry's you can farm(like in Hoenn), and much more! It seems like each generation, they leave out some things they really shouldnt.
    agreed i kinda hope they keep the pokestar studios in X and Y
    or at least re introduce some older ones. i mean idk Kurt's brother just might live in this new region and create pokeballs from apricorns as well

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Meh I wasn't a fan of contests, mostly because I found them overrated. Same with the Pokemon following you and Secret Bases. They should bring back move tutors as well.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Meh I wasn't a fan of contests, mostly because I found them overrated. Same with the Pokemon following you and Secret Bases. They should bring back move tutors as well.
    i think there will definitely be move tutors there have been move tutors since gen III at least

Ask me stupid stuff

I really actually liked your pokemon following you. I really would like if they brought that back (but doubt it).
    FC: 1607-4134-9468

i think there will definitely be move tutors there have been move tutors since gen III at least
    True but they didn't do tutors for the first set of games in each of there respective generations (Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl, and Black/White). I seriously hope this tradition doesn't continue on in Pokemon X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    I really actually liked your pokemon following you. I really would like if they brought that back (but doubt it).
    i loved the whole concept i mean who wouldn't want a rayquaza or a fennekin following them around? also it boosts their friendship

Ask me stupid stuff

The only thing i didnt like about pokemon following you is that some pokemon wouldnt go in buildings (pokemart/pokecenter) with you. They should beable to go anywhere with you :3
    My Ultimate Team:

i loved the whole concept i mean who wouldn't want a rayquaza or a fennekin following them around? also it boosts their friendship
    And then you have... Fennekin as a... Fire/Fighting type. GG nintendo, noone wants fennekin now :P
    My Ultimate Team:

Quote Originally Posted by patriko View Post
    And then you have... Fennekin as a... Fire/Fighting type. GG nintendo, noone wants fennekin now :P
    I will most certainly pick Fennekin regardless of typing. Personally it's kind of mediocre to complain about a typing being used over again.

it would be amazing
    there are a lot of features they got rid of that seriously need to make a comeback but in a new way if possible
    for example why weren't apricots used for pokeballs after gen II?
    One because there was Devon Co. which made Pokeballs for Gen 3 and because Johto wasn't accessible in those games...apricorns weren't either. Apricorns CAN be used for Pokeballs in Gen 4 in HG/SS and can therefore be traded to DPPt, I believe. They aren't available in Gen 5 for the same reason they weren't in Gen 3.

Well, when the same type combination is used 3 times in a row instead of original typings, people are bound to become a bit annoyed.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

I will most certainly pick Fennekin regardless of typing. Personally it's kind of mediocre to complain about a typing being used over again.
    same if he did become fire/fighting i think he would destroy blaziken
    and some pokemon are understandable to not be able to follow you into building i mean a giant friggin rayquaza can't fit in a single story hospital

Ask me stupid stuff

Well, i mean they have been useing fire fighting since Gen 3. (Blaziken; 4th - Infernape, and 5th - Emboar) so if it is Fire/Fighting then alot of people probably will be pretty angrey, but we dont know this yet. If it's fire/physic or even just fire, i bet people will choose it just like they were in the beginning.
    My Ultimate Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Xadium View Post
    Well, when the same type combination is used 3 times in a row instead of original typings, people are bound to become a bit annoyed.
    Regional birds typing? I don't see this being expressed, even if they aren't the starters.

Personally it's kind of mediocre to complain about a typing being used over again.
    Eh, not really. Reusing the same type combination constantly reflects a lack of originality.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    Yeah, this is most likely not happening this gen.
    Only because it seems the pokemon models are scaled to there actual size,
    So until they can find a way for Wailord to follow you around, without it looking
    crammed or just plain bad. I don't think we'd be able to enjoy this feature any time soon.
    Maybe for a future R/S/E remake? Idk...

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

just watch though they did make fennekin fire/psychic and were saving him so he could later destroy all these fire/fighting starters

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Eh, not really. Reusing the same type combination constantly reflects a lack of originality.
    We're getting more Pokemon each generation, of course typings are gonna be reused.

We're getting more Pokemon each generation, of course typings are gonna be reused.
    while i'm not against fire/fighting i think he just means it gets to be boring when it's a reused starter type cause those are some of the most iconic pokemon

Ask me stupid stuff

Sure, types will be reused (they could make the light/dark/sound type everyone's talking about) but besides that, why have the same type for starter? I have never seen a Fire/Dark starter before, and it think that would be pretty cool to have.
    My Ultimate Team:

We had 3 Pure Grass starters.
    We had 3 Pure Water Starters.

Why is Fire/Fighting such a big issue besides its over usage.

We had 3 Pure Grass starters.
    We had 3 Pure Water Starters.

Why is Fire/Fighting such a big issue besides its over usage.
    I think it's because out of all three, Fire is chosen the most. :/ So, people would complain/talk about it more.

i've actually chosen grass the most i've only used fire twice
    but i know what you mean most people like to burn their way through story mode

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think it's because out of all three, Fire is chosen the most. :/ So, people would complain/talk about it more.
    They could always you know, just go through the game with Fenniken.

It's not that hard and we should bring this to the Starters Discussion shall we?

Page 75 of 526 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast