Page 76 of 526 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    We had 3 Pure Grass starters.
    We had 3 Pure Water Starters.

Why is Fire/Fighting such a big issue besides its over usage.
    Difference is, we had fire/fighting 3 times in a row. Sure we had Pure water and grass 2 times in a row but not as bad as 3.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

more on topic who thinks that ALL of the legendary pokemon should play a large role in the story of the game and not just the mascots? in HG/SS the legendary beasts (more specifically Suicune) played a role in the story

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    more on topic who thinks that ALL of the legendary pokemon should play a large role in the story of the game and not just the mascots? in HG/SS the legendary beasts (more specifically Suicune) played a role in the story
    Unanimous! I couldn't agree more. Every legendary should have a role, heck maybe add some previous legendaries to the story..
    Genesect was nothing but an event. Give em a role, wynaut?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Unanimous! I couldn't agree more. Every legendary should have a role, heck maybe add some previous legendaries to the story..
    Genesect was nothing but an event. Give em a role, wynaut?
    well according to rumors a new pokemon from gen 6 is in the new movie so it would make sense if genesect played some role in the story in this new game
    (please no one mention the game=/=anime because there are plenty of things in both that relate and this could be one)

That is an interesting idea. I do wish that the Musketeer Trio had assisted you a bit during your travels in B2W2.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That is an interesting idea. I do wish that the Musketeer Trio had assisted you a bit during your travels in B2W2.
    that would have been great i mean after all the swords of justice were meant to help people in need

that would have been great i mean after all the swords of justice were meant to help people in need
    No, the Muskateers where said to help Pokemon, from humans.
    But I catch your drift. And agree. I wish they could have assisted the player somehow, I mean c'mon,
    I'm sure that if in real, some organization where to have something as powerful as Black/White Kyurem,
    We all would need something more then just 6 pokemon on our belt.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    We had 3 Pure Grass starters.
    We had 3 Pure Water Starters.

Why is Fire/Fighting such a big issue besides its over usage.
    It more due to the fact that it's a common combination, fans just want something that's not the same thing since 2003.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    It more due to the fact that it's a common combination, fans just want something that's not the same thing since 2003.
    Yup, I mean pures are the default anyway.

Back to topic:

I hope the PC can jump. It's be a good mechanic in certain areas.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    No, the Muskateers where said to help Pokemon, from humans.
    But I catch your drift. And agree. I wish they could have assisted the player somehow, I mean c'mon,
    I'm sure that if in real, some organization where to have something as powerful as Black/White Kyurem,
    We all would need something more then just 6 pokemon on our belt.
    yeah and since keldeo and genesect came out right at the release of BW2 i assumed it would have taken part in the story somehow
    something i kinda wish they did but it sounds farfetche'd and i don't think is gunna happen, is making your boxes portable and you can change the pokemon on your belt while you are on your way to a town or something like that. but you shouldn't be able to use it in the elite four of course it could be an item that's only usable in the field like the bicycle

something i kinda wish they did but it sounds farfetche'd and i don't think is gunna happen, is making your boxes portable and you can change the pokemon on your belt while you are on your way to a town or something like that. but you shouldn't be able to use it in the elite four of course it could be an item that's only usable in the field like the bicycle
    The Pokedex in the Anime does that it would be cool if they updated the Pokedex in the games as its a bit pointless and should do more than just tell you how many Pokemon you have seen/caught.

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    The Pokedex in the Anime does that it would be cool if they updated the Pokedex in the games as its a bit pointless and should do more than just tell you how many Pokemon you have seen/caught.
    agreed...or they could at least put some minigames on the pokedex that earn you BP which i think would be cool as well

I'd like it if a voice in the PokéDex said the name for the Pokémon. Though, maybe with a new voice instead of the Dex Pro one~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Definitely, I feel that the Pokédex should offer much more when it is such an iconic item across the entire franchise. It should show the movesets of all Pokémon, it can have minigames like you said, and it should have that weight/ height feature which HGSS dex had.
    LOL i remember when I compared poor Gold's weight to Groudon... Poor Gold never came down...

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

i liked those extra features on the pokedex i mean in BW2 they added a new feature but it still functioned the way any old pokedex did

Wouldn't it be cool if instead of a PC in every PokeCenter, at the beginning you just take your laptop in you bag so you could access your Pokemon boxes whenever?
    FC: 1607-4134-9468

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool if instead of a PC in every PokeCenter, at the beginning you just take your laptop in you bag so you could access your Pokemon boxes whenever?
    that's what i was talking about further up on this page

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsi_ View Post
    A portable PC? That sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately that would also mean we would have less of a reason to use the Pokemon Center.
    Portable PC= Portable healing machine= fairly easy game, making the Elite4/Champion a joke. Unless it isn't useable during that challenge.

A portable PC? That sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately that would also mean we would have less of a reason to use the Pokemon Center.
    Portable PC= Portable healing machine= fairly easy game, making the Elite4/Champion a joke. Unless it isn't useable during that challenge.
    Healing machine does not make it any easier than normal. There are numerous healing items and very little else to spend end-game money on

what i mentioned earlier was if they did do this it could only be used in certain areas like how the bicycle can only be used in the field
    the portable PC couldn't be used in gyms or the elite four

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Healing machine does not make it any easier than normal. There are numerous healing items and very little else to spend end-game money on
    I'm talking more in context of Ethers/Elixirs, you can't buy them (unless you're in Join Avenue) and are limited to finding them at certain spots. Though again, the concept of a portable PC means less backtracking which would be fantastic!

if they did create a portable PC system i think they would put some restrictions on it like not being able to heal your pokemon by depositing and withdrawing and you can't use it in gyms and the elite four GF wouldn't want to make it too easy

I want a laptop for key item, so then you can switch your pokémon wherever you are.
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Game Freak should just make it so you can only access the box system in places where you are close to a "Wifi hotspot". They wouldn't be called that but you get the idea. Then these "Wifi hotspots" would only be available in towns and other areas where healing and switching Pokémon isn't detrimental to gameplay. And of course you'd also be able to access GTS and even regular trading services this way as well.

Game Freak probably won't want to hinder the aesthetics of the game for our convenience however.

I think that if they do put in a laptop, it'd be a weaker PC. As in it doesn't heal Pokemon you put in for a certain amount of time. Instead of instant healing, it takes say, 30 minutes for 100 HP.
    That way you can switch Pokemon without instant healing. The laptop should be taken away when you are in a gym or E4, or unable to connect in places where there are legendary Pokemon.

Opinions?
    ~~used to be known as Infernape_Rulez/Creeper~~

Page 76 of 526 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast