Page 79 of 526 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

I'd rather they just go with what the Poketch was, a device that was always on the bottom screen. Move the menu back to the top screen. It infuriates me that I have to open my Dowsing Machine again every time I wanted to open the menu.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I'd rather they just go with what the Poketch was, a device that was always on the bottom screen. Move the menu back to the top screen. It infuriates me that I have to open my Dowsing Machine again every time I wanted to open the menu.
    The Poketch should be standard. I loved that thing.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I had that idea while ago, a tablet or iPod like thing, with apps that you can move around. But I was hoping that you'd have other functions from past games as well, I liked the Snorlax Timer and the ability to always run. Hopefully, we get some kind of 'app' that allows us to move Pokemon around in the PC, but the PC is closed system; meaning you can't do anything with your party. just organize/look at Pokemon. I'd like that. What else I'd like to see is a Google Earth kind app, or a 3D Town Map 'app'. That'd be BA.

i loved the poketech it was the best utility ever in pokemon
    it should be something in every game but it would be cool to have a tablet type thing

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i loved the poketech it was the best utility ever in pokemon
    it should be something in every game but it would be cool to have a tablet type thing
    How about have all the uses of a poketch in a tablet?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    ermegerd that's amazing
    although i think that's what maya was getting at
    i would be interested to see how they would pull that off

Ask me stupid stuff

Have that, and an added Underground kit, And maybe a pokeblock creator/puffin maker then BAM! best utility in all of pokemon
    My Ultimate Team:

YES. That'd be perfect. It'd be a really cool gadget to have for Gen VI.
    ~6th Generation Here We Come~

This. The gadget choice is more aesthetic than anything, they could make any type of gadget do whatever they want. I just chose tablet because it's a device that's gained a lot of popularity recently that can do all sorts of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I just thought of a great idea.
    What if they were to add a move known as "Second Chance"
    A negative priority move, where, let's say a you faint, this move allows you to deliver one more powerful blow before actually fainting.
    I.e.
    Metagross uses earthquake. Pikachu faints, but because pikachu chose to use second chance,
    As pikachu faints It delivers one final blow! and faints right after.

Kind of like the ability Aftermath, except more powerful, same distribution amount, and be an actual move.
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 11th February 2013 at 11:22 PM.

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

A negative priority move, where, let's say a you faint, this move allows you to deliver one more powerful blow before actually fainting.
    I.e.
    Metagross uses earthquake. Pikachu faints, but because pikachu chose to use second chance,

Kind of like the ability Aftermath, except more powerful, same distribution amount, and be an actual move.
    I like the way you are thinking but isn't that why they made Final Gambit? I actually don't know. How does final gambit work?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I like the way you are thinking but isn't that why they made Final Gambit? I actually don't know. How does final gambit work?
    Final Gambit causes the user to faint, and the target receives damage equal to however much HP the user had before executing the move.
    If Final Gambit doesn't hit the opponent due to missing, type immunity or Protect, then Final Gambit will fail and the user will not faint. Using this move will not activate the user's Focus Band, Focus Sash or Sturdy, and therefore, the Pokémon still faints regardless of whether the item is held or not. However, Final Gambit can trigger Focus Band, Focus Sash, and Sturdy if any are possessed by the target, and the target's Endure will prevent them from fainting.

Ask me stupid stuff

^^ exactly as explained above.
    My move would act more like counter.
    Except its not redirecting damage tooken, its dealing a set amount of damage.
    And still works if you happen to faint.
    I figure this move would be mostly abuseable by slower pokemon as opposed to faster pokemon.

I figure this move would be mostly abuseable by slower pokemon as opposed to faster pokemon.
    that's a great idea.
    that reminds me of a yugioh card but i don't remember which

Ask me stupid stuff

Oh okay cool, @Yveltal96 thanks for explaining it. I never really got the point of it until now.

And yes, that is a really good idea.

Oh okay cool, @Yveltal96 thanks for explaining it. I never really got the point of it until now.

And yes, that is a really good idea.
    no problem final gambit is just that, a gamble
    with a move like second chance, if you knew there was nothing you could do to prevent your death, may as well go out with a bang

Ask me stupid stuff

I really hope the Join Avenue makes a comeback. I like place for these reasons:

The Training section- I like having to buy a bit of a boost to my EVs and sometimes a level raised. Even though they are one-use purchases, it still can make EVing quicker.

Daily Prize Place- Places like these are some of the things I am fond of both Pokemon and real life due to chance, something I absolutely adore. Even getting a Master Ball at a rare occasion was always enjoyable to me.

Egg Hatching Station- Not much to add here but it's always nice to hatch your Deino much more immediate without all that biking you do, all for a low cost.

Magnemite Coil- I must give my sincere thanks of whoever started it, be a person or a group of people, I can't believe how high my Rank was able to grow more faster. All to one little Steel/Electric type.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I really hope the Join Avenue makes a comeback. I like place for these reasons:

The Training section- I like having to buy a bit of a boost to my EVs and sometimes a level raised. Even though they are one-use purchases, it still can make EVing quicker.

Daily Prize Place- Places like these are some of the things I am fond of both Pokemon and real life due to chance, something I absolutely adore. Even getting a Master Ball at a rare occasion was always enjoyable to me.

Egg Hatching Station- Not much to add here but it's always nice to hatch your Deino much more immediate without all that biking you do, all for a low cost.

Magnemite Coil- I must give my sincere thanks of whoever started it, be a person or a group of people, I can't believe how high my Rank was able to grow more faster. All to one little Steel/Electric type.
    i think join avenue should be one of those things that should stay always i loved the egg hatching store you could unlock it makes breeding easier

Ask me stupid stuff

I.e.

I think it would be better as an ability, so the pokémon could choose the move it wants. It would be a really powerful ability (in fact, I think that's what Stall should do...) as in would guarantee the pokémon would always use its move, even if it's slower, so I guess only bad/less-than-stellar pokémon should get it, like... huh... Flareon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    I think it would be better as an ability, so the pokémon could choose the move it wants. It would be a really powerful ability (in fact, I think that's what Stall should do...) as in would guarantee the pokémon would always use its move, even if it's slower, so I guess only bad/less-than-stellar pokémon should get it, like... huh... Flareon.
    flareon definitely needs this ability/move he kinda sucks and got the short end of the stick

Ask me stupid stuff

I believe it's just a move. Guts and Flash Fire are quite good for Flareon. It just needs a push to its power. That's all really. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I believe it's just a move. Guts and Flash Fire are quite good for Flareon. It just needs a push to its power. That's all really. :/
    flareon needs all the help it can get
    the best thing i can think of for him is a facade set to save his crappy stats and baton pass boost him first

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    flareon needs all the help it can get
    the best thing i can think of for him is a facade set to save his crappy stats and baton pass boost him first
    Its stats aren't really bad, it just doesn't have a decent physical Fire type move to back up its high Attack power.

Have you all looked into its special defense stat? In NU it's actually a decent Wishpasser from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Its stats aren't really bad, it just doesn't have a decent physical Fire type move to back up its high Attack power.
    i know it's just the only good physical STAB move he has is flare blitz and well that just hurts him
    and his stats are mediocre at best

Ask me stupid stuff

Page 79 of 526 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast