Page 83 of 526 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I do agree that the musicals could have been more exciting, but I'm no huge contest-fan either.
    mostly because I am really bad at them.

They could also come up with a whole new idea for a "side-thing"
    but what? I don't know
    i recommended an art studio since it is france
    also define side-thing?

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    GOD NO! they were awful, pointless and boring!

Bring back Contests!
    Don't bring back either, they both were bad imo.
    Fun features like PWT, Pokestarstudios, and Pokelathon should make a reappearance.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

i'm hoping for a more in-depth and involved story line. I feel that even though the story improved in BW and BW2, it's still not a big enough driving force for the game. It feels like for the first 3/4 of the game you're just going from town to town and happen upon these kind of minor, not-apparently-related encounters with the enemy team or your rival. It's not until the end of the game that everything comes together and in my opinion it's not as climatic as it could be.

I guess what I'm saying is that it would be interesting to de-emphasize the gyms and elite 4 (not get rid of the entirely though) and have the game-specific story be the main reason you are embarking on this Pokemon journey (somewhat like XD).

Team in training:

I didn't really like the Contests all that much in hindsight because sometimes they're rigged as all get-out.
    Sinnoh Team

Unova Team

Kalos Team

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    also define side-thing?
    Side-thing: Something different to occupy the time of trainers. Something like the mentioned Fil studio, Musical, Contests etc.

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

If they bring Pokéstar Studios back, I would like for a few more movies implemented. Not saying the amount of movies in BW2 wasn't enough but a few more to the roster would be pretty spectacular IMO. Plus it can try to make use of the 3DS's capabilities alongside.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Don't bring back either, they both were bad imo.
    Fun features like PWT, Pokestarstudios, and Pokelathon should make a reappearance.
    i totally forgot about the Pokeathalon! they need all those to make a reappearance i love the PWT and Pokestarstudios

Quote Originally Posted by The Musician View Post
    i'm hoping for a more in-depth and involved story line. I feel that even though the story improved in BW and BW2, it's still not a big enough driving force for the game. It feels like for the first 3/4 of the game you're just going from town to town and happen upon these kind of minor, not-apparently-related encounters with the enemy team or your rival. It's not until the end of the game that everything comes together and in my opinion it's not as climatic as it could be.

I guess what I'm saying is that it would be interesting to de-emphasize the gyms and elite 4 (not get rid of the entirely though) and have the game-specific story be the main reason you are embarking on this Pokemon journey (somewhat like XD).
    i feel the same i think to make it more fun, they could make ALL the legendaries play a role in the story somehow

Ask me stupid stuff

I also think they should bring back Medal Rally's!
    I personally thought they were really fun! Especially when you were bored and didn't feel like battling.
    I loved colletcing medals. Also if they were to implement this again, they'd be able to add more medals periodically usin DLC, so the fun would never end. Maybe they can even add medals, that are given out to players who won a certain amount of wins in an online tournament? There's so much they can do with Medal's.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

You all remember digging underground right? I wish we can do that over wi-fi,but make the underground 1000x bigger.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I also think they should bring back Medal Rally's!
    I personally thought they were really fun! Especially when you were bored and didn't feel like battling.
    I loved colletcing medals. Also if they were to implement this again, they'd be able to add more medals periodically usin DLC, so the fun would never end. Maybe they can even add medals, that are given out to players who won a certain amount of wins in an online tournament? There's so much they can do with Medal's.
    i liked the medal rallys it gives you something else to aim for
    i think it would be cool if they kept it next gen

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    You all remember digging underground right? I wish we can do that over wi-fi,but make the underground 1000x bigger.
    i absolutely loved the underground
    if we did that over wi fi it would be more fun because there isn't many flags you can capture when it is only you and your friend and he just stays holed up in his base and won't open the entrance -_-

Ask me stupid stuff

Personally, I would love to see the Pokeathalon make a return.
    Extended White 2 Team

White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

The only purpose of the underground was to get Spritomb, not many people liked that feature.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Oh yeah. I forgot the underground from Sinnoh.
    If they were to add all of the mentioned side-stuff, the game woud be big

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

And also the Pokethon from HG/SS for wi-fi would be nice. Get others FC to go against each other or do random match-up races like random match-up battles.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

And also the Pokethon from HG/SS for wi-fi would be nice. Get others FC to go against each other or do random match-up races like random match-up battles.
    not a bad idea
    i would like to go against my cousin on the pokeathalon over wi fi

Ask me stupid stuff

I wonder if they're EVER going to change the graphics for when you surf. When you release your pokemon,it looks like a whale.Why can't they just use the graphics of the pokemon like in HG/SS where they are outside their pokeball.

I wonder if they're EVER going to change the graphics for when you surf. When you release your pokemon,it looks like a whale.Why can't they just use the graphics of the pokemon like in HG/SS where they are outside their pokeball.
    that would be a pleasing cosmetic change
    i too have always wondered why a rhydon looks like a whale...

Ask me stupid stuff

Lol,why can Rhydon even SWIM! Isn't water super effective...O_o?(Epically confusing)

Lol,why can Rhydon even SWIM! Isn't water super effective...O_o?(Epically confusing)
    the theory is that he was the first pokemon invented idk look it up on the internet it is an interesting theory
    but anyways i have a strong feeling in my gut that there just might be an art studio in this new generation
    mainly because it is a french inspired region and France is big on art

Ask me stupid stuff

I would love Pokeball Seals to return. It was good to have release effect associated with the type of your Pokemon; however there was a problem when transferring a sealed Pokemon to your PC if I remember correctly.

the theory is that he was the first pokemon invented idk look it up on the internet it is an interesting theory
    but anyways i have a strong feeling in my gut that there just might be an art studio in this new generation
    mainly because it is a french inspired region and France is big on art
    Its also big on fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixfatih View Post
    I would love Pokeball Seals to return. It was good to have release effect associated with the type of your Pokemon; however there was a problem when transferring a sealed Pokemon to your PC if I remember correctly.
    they could easily fix it though
    i mean why should you have to detach the edited ball?

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    The only purpose of the underground was to get Spritomb, not many people liked that feature.
    There was more purpose to it then just getting Spiritomb. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/The_Underground A lot more. And I'm pretty sure lots of people liked it, it provided items and Secret Bases could be made, I can't see how people wouldn't like such things(I seen plenty of people wanting Secret Bases to come back in this thread).

If Underground were to be in these games then it would most likely be expanded on, plus probably look very appealing to many. They could even throw in some wild Pokemon you can catch or whatever.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    There was more purpose to it then just getting Spiritomb. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/The_Underground A lot more. And I'm pretty sure lots of people liked it, it provided items and Secret Bases could be made, I can't see how people wouldn't like such things(I seen plenty of people wanting Secret Bases to come back in this thread).

If Underground were to be in these games then it would most likely be expanded on, plus probably look very appealing to many. They could even throw in some wild Pokemon you can catch or whatever.
    i loved the underground bases and mining and what not
    if they brought this back and gave it a wi fi feature i would be so happy

Ask me stupid stuff

i loved the underground bases and mining and what not
    if they brought this back and gave it a wi fi feature i would be so happy
    Agreed, the underground was a very good multiplayer feature, and wifi will improve it greatly.

Personally, I know that this is a bit innapropriate, but I hope that this game's Stadium/XD/BR will allow you to play on the TV. (Possibly w/ up to four people?)

Page 83 of 526 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast