Page 85 of 526 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

I regularly overtrain my starter at the start of the game, then when I catch something else I have to get it to the level of my starter which is difficult as I faced all the trainers with my starter, so I had to spend ages facing wild pokemon just to get the levels even:/

Ended up just farming audinos, which I must say was not very fun at all :')
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,

...well, who knows?” - Meowth

Friend Code: 1220 - 6368 - 0567
    Will add anyone!
    PM me if you add me with your FC!

I would love it if the did include gummies in the new game, though that would just make it more difficult to have great pokemon. I would also like to see them make the viewing scrren for trading an actual trade screen so you could trade two or more at a time.
    Pokedex 643/643 able to breed any for all have; pm me with offers.
    looking for
    Would also like any of these at any lvl, with any natures; or even just to get dex entry.
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

My fc is 442794367362

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    definitely is broken...
    once you get over their level it becomes too hard to train
    and pokemon only get to a certain level in the wild
    um no... thats why they added Join Avenue.
    if you have nothing but Deli's (all at level 10) you can level one pokemon from level 1 to 100 once a day, and thats without using all of the Deli's level up meals.

(not only that, but you also have the big stadium, small stadium, black city/white forest, lucky eggs, exp share, AND audino)

theres plenty of ways of leveling up. The only people complaining are the people who dont want to do all that work.. which isnt much work once you have the right resources.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    if you have nothing but Deli's (all at level 10) you can level one pokemon from level 1 to 100 once a day, and thats without using all of the Deli's level up meals.

(not only that, but you also have the big stadium, small stadium, black city/white forest, lucky eggs, exp share, AND audino)

theres plenty of ways of leveling up. The only people complaining are the people who dont want to do all that work.. which isnt much work once you have the right resources.
    I agree with you.

Hope this is the right part of the x/y discussion to post this.
    You know what I would like to see. Pokemon actually evolve during battle if they level up to the required evolution level, it would be rather interesting if say one minute your battling a weak trainer then his/her pokemon evolves mid battle to something stronger or vice versa with your pokemon.
    KROOKODILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post

Join Avenue is another overcorrection, that's too easy if you can level it up by 10 levels just like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunglasses Krookodile View Post
    You know what I would like to see. Pokemon actually evolve during battle if they level up to the required evolution level, it would be rather interesting if say one minute your battling a weak trainer then his/her pokemon evolves mid battle to something stronger or vice versa with your pokemon.
    Yes, we have mentioned and discussed this before. It would be a great addition, and would look amazing with the cell shaded models.

i have always hoped they would do that
    also because if you level up a level above the required level to evolve while you are in battle, and the level you evolve is the level you learn a new move, then the only way to learn that move again is by heart scale hunting (i sure hope that made sense)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Join Avenue is another overcorrection, that's too easy if you can level it up by 10 levels just like that.
    agreed and filling your join avenue with delis is a waste *tisk tisk*
    i would rather EV train
    so the exp mechanic needs a makeover no doubt in my mind

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Yes, we have mentioned and discussed this before. It would be a great addition, and would look amazing with the cell shaded models.
    You may have discussed it before but I'm new to this part of the forum, this is the first time I looked at this thread you think everyone has the time to sit through and read every single comment people have wrote (I don't think so) anyway I think it would be a good addition there a few scenarios I could think of it would be useful.
    KROOKODILE!!!

You may have discussed it before but I'm new to this part of the forum, this is the first time I looked at this thread you think everyone has the time to sit through and read every single comment people have wrote (I don't think so) anyway I think it would be a good addition there a few scenarios I could think of it would be useful.
    Dude, calm down. I know that people don't have the time to look at all the comments, I was just stating that I and a few others have discussed it and I even agreed with you, so calm it down.

i don't think he was trying to be rude he was just replying to your question of whether or not it has been discussed here

Ask me stupid stuff

[QUOTE=Yveltal96;15699426]i have always hoped they would do that
    also because if you level up a level above the required level to evolve while you are in battle, and the level you evolve is the level you learn a new move, then the only way to learn that move again is by heart scale hunting (i sure hope that made sense)/QUOTE]

Sure do know what your talking about I may not post regular on these forums and I may have only joined not to long ago but I have been playing pokemon since red/blue versions, it can be annoying hunting heart scales I use them a lot to learn a moves I decided I wanted.
    KROOKODILE!!!

[QUOTE=Sunglasses Krookodile;15699444]
    also because if you level up a level above the required level to evolve while you are in battle, and the level you evolve is the level you learn a new move, then the only way to learn that move again is by heart scale hunting (i sure hope that made sense)/QUOTE]

Sure do know what your talking about I may not post regular on these forums and I may have only joined not to long ago but I have been playing pokemon since red/blue versions, it can be annoying hunting heart scales I use them a lot to learn a moves I decided I wanted.
    it is very annoying to hunt for heart scales
    and if they did make it so pokemon evolve in battle, it would be a very nice touch and i am honestly looking forward to it if it happens

Ask me stupid stuff

[QUOTE=Sunglasses Krookodile;15699444]

I agree with you there, In Diamond I for the life of me couldn't find any heart scales, the same applies for White 2. Maybe I didn't look for them as avidly.......

Dude, calm down. I know that people don't have the time to look at all the comments, I was just stating that I and a few others have discussed it and I even agreed with you, so calm it down.
    I apologise as Yveltal96 said I wasn't trying to be rude, to be honest expect people to have already suggested something I might have said I just felt it necessary to point out that I rarely use the forums and just don't have time to sift through looking to see if someone has discussed something I want to say, which you have already said, so again I apologise if you took it the wrong way.
    KROOKODILE!!!

I apologise as Yveltal96 said I wasn't trying to be rude, to be honest expect people to have already suggested something I might have said I just felt it necessary to point out that I rarely use the forums and just don't have time to sift through looking to see if someone has discussed something I want to say, which you have already said, so again I apologise if you took it the wrong way.
    It's okay, I humbly accept your apologies and offer an apology myself if I may have come across rude.

[QUOTE=Zorocario;15699461]
    I agree with you there, In Diamond I for the life of me couldn't find any heart scales, the same applies for White 2. Maybe I didn't look for them as avidly.......
    so one of two things needs to happen:
    1) they let you evolve during battle or
    2) they make heart scales purchasable in shops

Ask me stupid stuff

[QUOTE=Yveltal96;15699498]

Both things need to happen.

Well, at least make Heart Scales somewhat more abundant.

Both things need to happen.

Well, at least make Heart Scales somewhat more abundant.
    if they were more abundant that would make me happy
    but i would prefer it to be in shops
    idk it could cost like 1000 poke

Ask me stupid stuff

What do Heart Scales have to do with evolving?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    What do Heart Scales have to do with evolving?
    There are actually two different topics being discussed.
    (1) Real-time evolution during battle.
    (2) Availability of Heart Scales.

So don't get confused.

On the topic of Heart Scales, it was actually sold on Black City for P10,000.
    But that place is greedy. I think P1,000-P1,500 would be good.
    Also, I don't see it being sold on ordinary places.
    Probably just from a lone merchant that sells rare stuff, or one of the prizes you can exchange in some facility.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

i think evoloutin in battle would be good as it could mix things up a bit as for heartscales yes do need them in shops

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    There are actually two different topics being discussed.
    (1) Real-time evolution during battle.
    (2) Availability of Heart Scales.

So don't get confused.

On the topic of Heart Scales, it was actually sold on Black City for P10,000.
    But that place is greedy. I think P1,000-P1,500 would be good.
    Also, I don't see it being sold on ordinary places.
    Probably just from a lone merchant that sells rare stuff, or one of the prizes you can exchange in some facility.
    i think it should definitely be cheaper
    black city is very greedy i have both versions and in Black 2, an evolution stone only costs P1000
    but up to P2000 for the rare ones

Ask me stupid stuff

Something's I would like to see in the new game/s some of this has probably been covered well here goes.

Okay so i Mentioned above the evolution and pokemon possibly evolving during battle.

I would definitely like to see a way to send all my pokemon over from past generations, ill explain a little because I have got 2 functionalities to this part, so in the past. We have been able to trade pokemon from one generation to the next via some special building located somewhere, in soul silver/heart gold there was the facility located in fushia city, in black and white there was the research building between black city/white city and nimbassa town I think, I forget the real name. Anyway the point being is I don't want my hard work catching all the pokemon I have to be wasted by not allowing us to transfer, the second part to this is that it always takes me forever to transfer pokemon from one game to another so I would like to see a means to transport say all at once.

I would like to see some new evolutions of older pokemon - I'm not sure if this is the right thread to place this in but I guess it still counts as gameplay.

Maybe instead of one evil team have two. Sort of like team magma and team aqua in ruby, sapphire emerald respectively.

Have a bigger region/more locations, I always try to take my time playing but I always seem to fly through the latest games in the blink of an eye.

I think the pokemon league should be like the anime where you have to battle other npc trainers before facing the elite four. It could give you something to do.

Maybe a function to sort out pokemon in pc boxes by dex number.

Maybe also when your trying to catch pokemon and you accidentally make them faint instead of ending the battle it gives you a final chance to catch that pokemon at a higher percentage granted this is something I don't see happening as it gives you the player less reason to search for that pokemon again unless your looking for specific genders etc.. but I guess it's good if your trying to catch free-roaming legendaries.

Anyway that's all I can think of at the moment, im sure ill get more things pop into my head later.
    Last edited by Sunglasses Krookodile; 14th February 2013 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Got some things in my sentence muddled up
    KROOKODILE!!!

Maybe also when your trying to catch pokemon and you accidentally make them faint instead of ending the battle it gives you a final chance to catch that pokemon at a higher percentage granted this is something I don't see happening as it gives you the player more reason to search for that pokemon again but I guess it's good if your trying to catch free-roaming legendaries.
    I somewhat agree with this, although a lot of people won't like it.

I think they could implement a little mini game type thing in order for you to get your second chance at capturing the Pokemon. This would come in handy if you accidentally faint low leveled shiny Pokemon like what has occurred to me multiple times.

Page 85 of 526 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast