Page 95 of 526 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    He was obviously flying!

Nooo...you think? Yes, I saw it too. He magically grew angel wings and started flying (sarcasm)
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. -Harvey Dent
    Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the easier it is to fool you. -Thaddeus Bradley
    You can take away my toys, gadgets, and even my armor. But there is one thing you can't take away from me: Who I am. -Tony Stark
    I may not remember who I am, but there is one thing I remember. I don't take orders. -Letty Ortiz

Skates probally only work in towns because skates fail to work in dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Skates probally only work in towns because skates fail to work in dirt.
    Realistic physics confirmed for Gen VI? Yay!
    Ghosts Rule!
        Spoiler:- Plans for X/Y:

Skates are the new running shoes, running by default should happen. Slow walking is ridiculous with proper character models, it would look like something straight out of silent hill.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Skates are the new running shoes, running by default should happen. Slow walking is ridiculous with proper character models, it would look like something straight out of silent hill.
    I smell a new Pokemon crossover this generation! Haha. Yeah, running should be the default. Good thing the trailer doesn't ever show walking.
    Ghosts Rule!

To be honest, I would rather have GameFreak change everything up and use skates as main form of transportation as opposed to Bicycle. It would add a neat change to a stale formula of having to get Bicycles in every region. I always wondered if GF intentionally made bicycles a part of some regions' culture because of how Asia is well known for using bicycles as main mode of transportation (obviously cars outnumber, but there's quite a good amount of bikers). Skates could be part of EuroRegion's new culture.

EDIT: I just realized how huge Cycling is in France and Europe in general...so I would guess it's unlikely that Bicycle is scrapped.
    Last edited by BurningWhiteKyurem; 18th February 2013 at 4:42 AM.

Since this gen is introduced in 3D,
    I would love for a pokemon to fall on the ground when it feints rather than just going underground.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    EDIT: I just realized how huge Cycling is in France and Europe in general...so I would guess it's unlikely that Bicycle is scrapped.
    Tour de France.

I wouldn't mind having a bicycle tournament in this region.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Tour de France.

Tour de Pokemon. That would be so awesome.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Tour de France.

Tour de Pokefrance, complete with legal doping? Yes, I do think we're on to something.
    BLAH

Tour de France.

Woah, woah, woah! A reason to have a bike OTHER than transportation?
    Count me in!
    Ghosts Rule!

So, this is even more interesting. Our protagonist may run by default, we have skates as running shoes and the bike is most likely still there. That's good in my book. I hope I'm right

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    So, this is even more interesting. Our protagonist may run by default, we have skates as running shoes and the bike is most likely still there. That's good in my book. I hope I'm right
    I think the speed of the protagonist will be determined by how far we press the Circle Pad. We saw several different movement speeds in the trailer, most notably walking up to the weird desert research station or something, jogging on what appears to be Route 3 and the female PC dashing over the mansion's bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    i would rather not waste my time catching those useless things and hope that they might possibly have a heart scale on them -_-
    and i am not sure what you mean by how potions will work because they always tend to just heal your pokemon
    You don't need to catch them, there's several other methods that are much quicker:

-The ability Frisk will tell you what item the opponent is holding
    -You can steal the item from them by using moves like Thief or Covet, or the ability Pickpocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    well try to remember they just made a 3D mystery dungeon so it's plausible
    Yeah, but that only had 150some Pokemon in the game. XY are going to have over 700.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Robot View Post
    Maybe this has been mentioned before, but what if they added roads on the routes and cars you can buy?
    There's no need for this, since Fly is much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    I think the speed of the protagonist will be determined by how far we press the Circle Pad. We saw several different movement speeds in the trailer, most notably walking up to the weird desert research station or something, jogging on what appears to be Route 3 and the female PC dashing over the mansion's bridge.
    Sounds good to me. I'd also like it if they had multiple types of vehicles (Bikes, Roller Skates, Skateboards) that have different uses in the overworld kind of like the Mach Bike and Acro Bike in RSE.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 18th February 2013 at 9:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You don't need to catch them, there's several other methods that are much quicker:

-The ability Frisk will tell you what item the opponent is holding
    -You can steal the item from them by using moves like Thief or Covet, or the ability Pickpocket.

Yeah, but that only had 150some Pokemon in the game. XY are going to have over 700.

There's no need for this, since Fly is much quicker.

Sounds good to me. I'd also like it if they had multiple types of vehicles (Bikes, Roller Skates, Skateboards) that have different uses in the overworld kind of like the Mach Bike and Acro Bike in RSE.

For your last point
    I'd love that too, a choice of transport!
    If character customization is available then I think this would too.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

...a bike race sounds like an awesome idea. >: D

...Just fix the bike controls from black and white. Ugh, as much I used it, the controls were annoying for specific things like getting into a house.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ...Just fix the bike controls from black and white. Ugh, as much I used it, the controls were annoying for specific things like getting into a house.
    Agreed, the bike controls were too sensitive, more often than not you would move one more tile than you wanted to.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ...a bike race sounds like an awesome idea. >: D

tbh it takes a alot of good practice trust me not to run into anything as well as going in a house...i started from the beginning of pokemon games and im like the master of the bike not hitting or going in a house but it would be nice to have a better control over the bike though for x an y...sadly i will not be getting it right when it comes out

Bikes + customization = Awesome
    but what i really want is character + customization = mind blow
    I always like a battle!
    Black 2 Friend code:4900-6497-5068
    3ds Friend Code: 4785-4891-1563

I just want to be able to trade few pokemon's from Black/White

Oh god trading, I want better trading SO BAD. I recently made White 2 my fortress, so I had to trade over 100 Pokemon over from White. I grew sick of the sight of Patrat and Purrloin. I want it so that the process if a lot quicker and easier. Maybe allowing you trade more than one Pokemon in return for one other Pokemon would be good.

I also would love to see customisation, not just of people but of Pokemon too I guess. I want a combusken with shades and a scarf, or a dewott with a Samurai helmet. It's probably something that not many others would like, but perma acessories would be good in my opinion. But the main customisation I want is me. I'd like a variet of hairstyles and colours, a variety of clothes I can wear and colours, a variety of trousers/shorts with different colours, different eye colours, and some acessories like hats, shades etc.

I'd also love Pokemon following you like in HGSS (with the perma acessories on their overworld if thats added too), and the use of the touchscreen that we had in HGSS too.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCombusken View Post
    I also would love to see customisation, not just of people but of Pokemon too I guess. I want a combusken with shades and a scarf, or a dewott with a Samurai helmet. It's probably something that not many others would like, but perma acessories would be good in my opinion.
    They should give accessories effects in battle as well, that'd be awesome.

Oh dear god please just not a pokestar studios.
    Never again.
    Wasted so much time being forced to go round that place when you first go.
    And never even went back to it again!

I'd quite like contests to come back, or the pokeathlon

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Yeah, my idea was that they'd be in battle too. Kinda like Ash's Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, but slightly less subtle.

And I personally liked the Pokeathlon the best. The Musicals were total rubbish, and Pokestar Studios was pretty meh. Contests were fun. But it was the Pokeathlon I liked the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Oh dear god please just not a pokestar studios.
    Never again.
    Wasted so much time being forced to go round that place when you first go.
    And never even went back to it again!

I'd quite like contests to come back, or the pokeathlon
    funny because yesterday i just finished all the films and i loved it. But about the pokemon accessories thing kinda like the ledian and smeargle in the pokestar movies

Page 95 of 526 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast