Page 98 of 526 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

I'm not sure a "trade worth evaluator" could feasibly work, there's a lot of factors involved, and the concept of "worth" is fairly subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakunamawatta View Post
    They could put something like a "worth machine" and see what the wroth of the pokemon would be so a lvl 20 pokemon could be worth a lvl1-25. If shiny, they could ask for fully ev trained Pokémon. It wouldn't allow anything else, Unless the shiny person asks for something else, we could also have 2 for one trades, fix the cloning glitch, after a battle maybe you can ask to trade for one of you opponents Pokemon, pokémon selling ( something i would like) you can sell a pokémon for an amount of "trade coins" you can use the "trade coins" to buy other pokemon that was sold and put into the trade shop.
    that would make life easier -_-
    i am tired of the GTS being cluttered with people asking for ridiculous pokemon

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Or they could drop the whole only showing a limited number of people, and make it possible to scroll through all the trades.
    White FC: 2966 7825 9106

Quote Originally Posted by mudkipzz View Post
    Or they could drop the whole only showing a limited number of people, and make it possible to scroll through all the trades.
    yeah that is actually better
    i would like that as well

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I'm not sure a "trade worth evaluator" could feasibly work, there's a lot of factors involved, and the concept of "worth" is fairly subjective.
    It would just have to be rough. Like for example, maximum level up to 10 levels above the offered pokemon, no legendaries for normally encounterable pokemon, only pokemon that someone could legitly have, no lv.9 and under Hydreigon or version legendaries.
    Also an option to search for pokemon with Hidden Ability or that are shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by mudkipzz View Post
    That would just show you that 99% of all trade "offers" are crap like that. If all 9 shown offers for a Ditto, a normally catchable pokemon in the game are lv.9 and under legendaries, I have no hopes that you'd find more than a hand full of feasible offers even if you get the whole list.

There is a reason why they offer 9 and under stuff so they can clone the Pokemon without having to be traded in an immediate pace. But yeah it bothers me that Gamefreak hasn't found a solution to this. I like to see a hack reporter alongside as well and if they offer a hack, they can't go to the GTS for 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by stevencloser View Post
    I like the idea of the trade worth evaluator. Today I tried to find a Ditto from another country to Masuda and everything was always lv.9 or under legendaries. It's ridiculous.
    Yes, we definitely need a trade worth evaluator. I think Game Freak should overhaul the entire trade system and try to make it better. But how will they do it...?
    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Groudon: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Stop tearing apart the land that I JUST created! What's wrong with you?!"
    Regigigas: "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Yes, we definitely need a trade worth evaluator. I think Game Freak should overhaul the entire trade system and try to make it better. But how will they do it...?
    simple
    the game would keep them from asking for level 9 or lower legendaries
    problem solved

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    A trade evaluator is far too subjective and complex. The idea of preventing (as expressed in an earlier post) less 'valuable' Pokemon trades for more 'valuable' Pokemon removes the joy of someone who can snap up a good 'bargain' so to speak. I've lost count of the amount of Zekrom and Reshiram I got on the GTS just for offering Zoroark, as is the same for the amount of Braviary I traded away just to try and get a Blitzle that would allow me to initiate the Cell Battery event in Opelucid City.

The only thing corrupt about the GTS is the ability to ask for illegal Pokemon. I'm almost sure that not even half of GTS-goers decide to go out of their way to troll by asking for low-level legendaries. It's probably a knock-on effect. They see a shiny Eelektross asking for a Lv.9 Reshiram, they don't have one so therefore they ask for one, and so on. If this were to be removed the GTS would be cleared up a lot more. The idea of an evaluator, on the other hand, would do very little.
    Running for the thrill of it

What if levels are like levels in Fire Embleming Awakening. When you level 100, your pokemon go back to level one . But pokemon can be more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    simple
    the game would keep them from asking for level 9 or lower legendaries
    problem solved
    It's not really that simple. Honestly, the legendary part isn't the problem I believe. I think the bigger problem is asking for evolutions at levels lower than they're possible. They have had a few legendaries available at such a low level, but to ask for a 9 or under Samurott or w/e is what always annoyed me more.

Perhaps they could work out a way to reduce all those sorts of requests, like having a database of the lowest level each pokemon is available, and have the gts check requests against that before accepting the trade.

"They see a shiny Eelektross asking for a Lv.9 Reshiram, they don't have one so therefore they ask for one"
    I dont realy think thats what most of the people are trying to do most just do that because they think its funny or cool to be a deuche but if they want a legal pokemon for a reasonable other poke thats absolutly fine.
    DRZLy Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    It's not really that simple. Honestly, the legendary part isn't the problem I believe. I think the bigger problem is asking for evolutions at levels lower than they're possible. They have had a few legendaries available at such a low level, but to ask for a 9 or under Samurott or w/e is what always annoyed me more.

Perhaps they could work out a way to reduce all those sorts of requests, like having a database of the lowest level each pokemon is available, and have the gts check requests against that before accepting the trade.
    They could just do axay with asking for levels. This would mean you risk getting a lower level pokemon but they are very easy to level up after the elite four.
    Favorite Team:

I can't help but get the feeling that since this game is supposedly based of genders that there will be two evil teams.
    One that will be all men and want to take over the world and one that would be all female and also want to take over the world for their own reason hopefuly im BEYOND wrong because i think that would be stupid.
    DRZLy Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by DRZLing View Post
    I can't help but get the feeling that since this game is supposedly based of genders that there will be two evil teams.
    One that will be all men and want to take over the world and one that would be all female and also want to take over the world for their own reason hopefuly im BEYOND wrong because i think that would be stupid.
    That would be interesting, but it would be even better if it was two evil twins fighting among themselves.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingCharizard39 View Post
    That would be interesting, but it would be even better if it was two evil twins fighting among themselves.
    Wow you just made me change my mind that would be pretty awesome.
    DRZLy Goodness

It would be pretty cool. Sorta like Team Magma and Team Aqua, except with twins.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

The game corner should return i mean i get that gambling is illegal in some places but pokemon gambling is nothing like real gambling also i don't know why parents would complain about that when there are 2 pokemon based on pedophiles lol thats more disturbing than makeshift gambling.
    DRZLy Goodness

^with you there
    Is love a return of gambling, but in a new way.
    I'd love a lot of things to do post game and during game
    It stretches the gameplay out more and more.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Coin flip was fine, but put in a way you can BUY coins instead of playing it over and over and over and over

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Coin flip was fine, but put in a way you can BUY coins instead of playing it over and over and over and over
    yea and mabey add a pinball minigame like the other pinball games
    DRZLy Goodness

Game corner was removed due to rating issues in Europe, and I doubt it would return. Sure its missed, but its by far the least important thing needed to be brought back. Pokeathlon or contest are up there for example in importance, while game corner or the seals are lower.
    BLAH

Seals, on the other hand, are more important than contests, sir. Pokelathon, 'm with you there, mon.

If they bring back the Game Corner, which I would love for them to do(I understand them changing it a great deal), I hope they add back in the ability to exchange cash for coins. HG/SS was the worse having voltorb flip be the only way to get coins I could barely get passed round 3, it just wasn't my game -_-

However I would rather see Pokelathon, Contests, Musicals, PWT, and any other added on content from previous games make an appearance in X/Y. Which I'm sure from B/W, B2/W2 that GF will be adding something cool during your play-through.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

It'd be cool if we got a little bit of the small highlights that made some of the games fun, like Seals, Pokethalon, medals, contest. Of course it might not all be put in there. But it'd be nice to see.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Page 98 of 526 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast