Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

I'm really glad that we all get it at the same time but it is a lot different then in the past.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I'm glad everyone is being treated fairly, as I used to import my games from the US (pre-black).

Black 2 FC: Hybrid 1077-8620-9942

I'm really looking forward to this. Australia is usually one of the last to get new games but not anymore!
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    You forget that Serebii posts pages of Corocoro every time a new game is coming out.

Anyway, I'm glad they're globalizing it this time.
    I agree, but even Corocoro doesn't reveal every new pokemon in the game prior to release.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

I'm glad its a worldwide release! then I don't have to be jealous anymore :3
    haha, finally we all start the adventure together! ( at least all in the same month!)
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Worldwide release = whole world to explore in game?

I wonder what this will do to the anime?

On Topic: I think this will be awesome. But i gotta buy a 3DS first.

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

This is really exciting. I'm definitely not going to spoil the storyline for myself, as I have previously done. I'm not sure if I'll take a look at the entire Pokédex before starting yet, though. I wonder how far apart the release dates will be.

wait, its a worldwide release? sweet!
    seems like its about time that something like this happened.
    but it also says to me that it might be kinnda slap-dash.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Worldwide release for the first time, very exciting.

At last its a world wide release and a 3DS game. Pokemon X/Y Demo here I come!
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

While there are so many other things to discuss about these games, the biggest to me is not playing a game where i already know all the pokemon.

Really?? Oh my God this is awesome!! xD Think I might ask for my birthday (October) but this is amazing news, all the world playing it at the same time xD

The worldwide release is amazing. The long waits we had were so horrible.

Just seeing the localized names for the starters all at once makes me giddy~

pros of worldwide release: no one has to wait longer than the other to get the games
    cons: serebii.net wont be able to spoil things for me since i will most likely wind up finding these things out by myself.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

I feel that this worldwide release thing is to prevent leaking info from the Japanese version to other countries so there aren't any spoilers... though that's never the case with spoilers.

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    pros of worldwide release: no one has to wait longer than the other to get the games
    cons: serebii.net wont be able to spoil things for me since i will most likely wind up finding these things out by myself.
    The con isn't really that bad though, it can be a surprise xD

wait is there gonna be a demo?

Nintendo takes care of its top franchises. You can do whatever you want to me Nintendo.

Pros: No waiting

Cons: Possible decrease in the game's quality, but if you think about it, this is the first time Gamefreak themselves are working on a 3D Pokemon game, so we shouldn't expect something completely perfect. But now that it's 3D, they can also fix things over time and improve to where, eventually, we'll be getting Pokemon games that can look very fluent and nice in 3D.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    The con isn't really that bad though, it can be a surprise xD
    i wasnt trying to say it was
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

I can't believe this is really happening; a world wide release no doubt. To me, it feels as though were all coming together as a group of people in the Pokemon franchise, and getting the game in the same month just says it enough.

At least it'll be wonderful to not avoid spoilers when we see content from Japan gameplay; that'll be a big plus!

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I have to admit, I'm pretty torn about a worldwide release. I love being able to pre-plan my teams and get information on Pokemon and the content of the games, as I've never been much of a fan of "stumbling in the dark." That said, however, I think it could be a unique experience for me, as Pearl was the last game that I had no prior knowledge to when I played the game. In the end, I'm just hoping for an awesome game experience with Gen VI.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.

Started by jesusfreak94:

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Pros: No waiting

Cons: Possible decrease in the game's quality, but if you think about it, this is the first time Gamefreak themselves are working on a 3D Pokemon game, so we shouldn't expect something completely perfect. But now that it's 3D, they can also fix things over time and improve to where, eventually, we'll be getting Pokemon games that can look very fluent and nice in 3D.
    The only thing that I'd be afraid of would be some translation mistakes. But other games handle the international releases well, why should not this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracia View Post
    The only thing that I'd be afraid of would be some translation mistakes. But other games handle the international releases well, why should not this one?
    True as well. We won't really know until it's released.
    RNG Practice to get perfect shiny legends from BW2

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast