Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Nope. But it was kids from around the world talking about dreaming of new Pokemon. It showed CGI Pokemon around them(Charizard was attacking Yveltal, Yveltal was attacking Xerneas, The starters, Pancham and Talonflame were around a kid and a girl was riding on Gogoat)
    ......I admit. I laughed when I read this. Was it cheesy?
    Credits for these fantastic X/Y Sprites ~ http://n-kin.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by toxictwinkie View Post
    ......I admit. I laughed when I read this. Was it cheesy?
    Not as cheesy as the RS one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0ErE0BGU0

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Not as cheesy as the RS one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br0ErE0BGU0
    .....I don't even.... Wow that is pretty cringy XD, Thanks ^__^

Ah, neat, English Commercials. ^^ Hope the'll show up soon. I read it doesn't show any new info, but does it show new Footage?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Oh God, that commercial was awesome. XD
    I wonder if we will ever get another like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Charging a minute annual fee for a resource-intensive service is not "[taking] a another page out of microsoft's book", it's unlikely that the bulk of the online features will go live until launch (that the media will be reviewing it beforehand does not affect this) and it's even less likely that you'll have the game early.
    Actually, it's pretty common to get hold of a pre ordered game a few days early in the UK, if you order it early that is. The general consensus is customer service and repeat business, Even if the game companies don't like it.

Yes i agree, it is a tiny fee and worth it in my opinion for the increase in customer satisfaction, but hypothetically if they banned people for playing early as well as charging a fee, then they would be following the tried and proven precedent set my microsoft, which is'nt really a bad thing. Disregarding all the controversy of late of course, Microsoft IS a great online service. So let's hope nintendo follow suit in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Since when is Microsoft the only company that charges for server maintenance? like I've said I've been playing MMOs for years and we pay a fee basicly to help the servrs maintenance and many other services are basicly that, you pay for the maintenance.
    tbh I prefer the experience you get with an paid for online service, the fact that you pay for it is really no big deal. Microsoft were the first casual gamer's company (that also make consoles) to charge people for an online service, and now it's the industry standard for next gen i believe?

Ł5 for JUST matainance and moderation is a bit steep considering how much NINTY spend in promotion to get us to buy the games though, but saying that, we don't know what other goodies we might get later down the line. I'd prefer they were open and charged us now rather than 10 years on for the same/similar service, we'd would have gotten used to it being free and people would go stir crazy, so props for being honest about making it future proof.

I dont play MMO'S but if i did and with the amount of data, a small sever fee would make sense.
    Last edited by AceTrainerBen; 16th September 2013 at 3:15 PM.
    My Safari is GROUND with PHANPY & NINCADA
    Friend Code: 1246-9924-8434

MY GEN 5 DREAMWORLD FEMALES: N/A until My PokeBank is complete!, I still have half left to go, sorry

I also have Pokerus that I can spread, just ask.
    PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT I ONLY ACCEPT LEGITIMATE POKEMON.
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXTERNALLY MODIFIED, RNG'D, GLITCHED, CLONED OR ANY KIND OF CHEATED POKEMON, THANK YOU.

So twitter updated and its a pokemon promo competition AWESOME!......for USA Only.....You gotta be kidding me. Stayed up for nothing. Night

Quote Originally Posted by toxictwinkie View Post
    So twitter updated and its a pokemon promo competition AWESOME!......for USA Only.....You gotta be kidding me. Stayed up for nothing. Night
    LOL

That's what happens when you hype something up. They didn't even say this announcement was for X/Y. They just said it was for Pokemon.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    LOL

That's what happens when you hype something up. They didn't even say this announcement was for X/Y. They just said it was for Pokemon.
    So is it just hte promotion or is this promotion being used to promote this Website they keep talking about Gotta Catch Em all.com
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 30 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

I feel bad for those guys that dont live in the USA sorry guys that were so excited for this. I wish the best of luck for those that are wanting to try this competition I'm going to try it but i highly doubt i'll win something (and my parents will kill me for doing this =.= and im 24.... with no job...)
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Haha I knew it would be for something completely insignificant. If they were going to reveal X/Y news they would have specifically stated as such to build more hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryokinesis View Post
    Haha I knew it would be for something completely insignificant. If they were going to reveal X/Y news they would have specifically stated as such to build more hype.
    True. At least we know the thing next week has something XY related (even if its just a rehash). Did they give a lot of details and how this thing works or is more information to come kind of thing.

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

that was a let down, although can't say im surprised. I'll just wait until the games released to find out any more unless they reveal mega torterra and mega infernape

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

I just saw the Commercial on TV. It looked great.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    I just saw the Commercial on TV. It looked great.
    I haven't seen it yet. I hope its on Youtube soon xD
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    I haven't seen it yet. I hope its on Youtube soon xD
    Yeah, same

Announcement was a bit rubbish but oh well, hopefully we'll get some other news soon, even if its something small.

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

It would be nice if pokemon who have the ability of Keen Eye to never miss no matter what move they use for this next game....
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    It would be nice if pokemon who have the ability of Keen Eye to never miss no matter what move they use for this next game....
    Yes! We need some updates to all of those useless abilities. I would like if keen eye had a 30% boost to accuracy, like compound eyes. Run away can escape mean look, shadow tag, arena trap etc. Light Metal increases speed stat by 30%. And many others.

How do you find the passwords for the pokemon promo in USA exactly? Are there places to go on that website or you have to go to the main pokemon.com website?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

why did they suddenly choose to bring back gotta catch em all catch phrase?
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    It seems self-evident. The past 3 generations had more of an emphasis on battling rather than collecting, seems like GF/TPCi wants to reinvigorate the collecting aspect of Pokemon (even though that hasn't stopped people from completing the dex).

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    How do you find the passwords for the pokemon promo in USA exactly? Are there places to go on that website or you have to go to the main pokemon.com website?

Yes, they should be on that website and
    their affilates. Or, according to pokebeach they have all the codes for the pokemon for that gottacatchthemall.com site.
    Signature Strike 1.
    The image is taller than 400 pixels, so it has been removed.

3ds Fc 0962-9574-3533 IGN Luke

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    Just a marketing tactic. Doesn't hurt to hit players in the nostalgia.
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Black 2 FC: 2967 6413 3444

Here's that commercial off-screen. It fits right in with the other ones.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I'm actually glad they've seemingly put the spotlight back onto collecting as opposed to battling. I've always enjoyed being a collector so this makes me more than happy

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast