Page 104 of 178 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    I'm actually glad they've seemingly put the spotlight back onto collecting as opposed to battling. I've always enjoyed being a collector so this makes me more than happy
    Same here, collecting is a lot of fun :P
    Credits for these fantastic X/Y Sprites ~ http://n-kin.deviantart.com/

I understand why they brought that tagline back.
    With the Bank and the ability to ask for any Pokemon through PSS, completing the dex is a lot easier.

Although I would really appreciate it if we actually CATCH all of them in-game.
    But that seems unlikely.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I understand why they brought that tagline back.
    With the Bank and the ability to ask for any Pokemon through PSS, completing the dex is a lot easier.

Although I would really appreciate it if we actually CATCH all of them in-game.
    But that seems unlikely.
    I'd prefer it to be in-game too but I know that'll forever be a pipe dream :P

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1184-2669 (Pokemon X - 3DS/Game Name: Dave)

24 days! Hard to believe it's already the 17th of September! Can't wait until the 28th - Shiny Giratina and Red Pokemon 3DS XL! (asa new anime episode but that's off-topic )
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    24 days! Hard to believe it's already the 17th of September! Can't wait until the 28th - Shiny Giratina and Red Pokemon 3DS XL! (asa new anime episode but that's off-topic )
    yeah it's coming pretty fast now
    btw I forgot about those shinies lol, oops

did they even get rid of it?

lol i always thought they would use it or something, but then again i havent seen it on the last couple of pokemon items i purchased.

Next weeks news should be more related to the games. Even anime news would be welcomed. Was hoping for a return of Brock and Misty but Nintendo said before Misty would never return full time - bummer

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by IMACHARIZARDGUY View Post
    did they even get rid of it?

lol i always thought they would use it or something, but then again i havent seen it on the last couple of pokemon items i purchased.

Next weeks news should be more related to the games. Even anime news would be welcomed. Was hoping for a return of Brock and Misty but Nintendo said before Misty would never return full time - bummer
    The phrase has been ommited since the start og Gen III.

Nintendo said nothing of the sort, especially considering Nintendo doesn't even produce the Animé.
    I'm glad Misty will likely not be coming back.
    All sorts of oblivious anboys getting mad.

Well the company that produces the anime said that a while back before gen 5 was to be released.

Ash should have at least one of them back. imo the others are ok and do a good job of filling in but i hated cilan for some reason.

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

The phrase only really disappeared in Gen 5 (in favor of "start from a new beginning"). It was used in some DP commercials.
    Last edited by diakyu; 17th September 2013 at 3:08 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Sorry but I think its 25 Days. Not much difference I guess though.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Sorry but I think its 25 Days. Not much difference I guess though.
    I don't count the day of release as a day, but that's just a personal preference whether to include it or not. 24/25 until it's released.

I don't count the day of release as a day, but that's just a personal preference whether to include it or not. 24/25 until it's released.
    Yeah, I cannot wait either :P.
    I went out shopping the other day, and found a Gamestop nearby, so I now have somewhere to get the games.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Quote Originally Posted by toxictwinkie View Post
    Same here, collecting is a lot of fun :P
    Because I never could battle online or what not before its always been about Collecting for me which is makes it a lot of fun. That is how I ended up with all the Pokemon Pre Gen 6.

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Because I never could battle online or what not before its always been about Collecting for me which is makes it a lot of fun. That is how I ended up with all the Pokemon Pre Gen 6.
    i ll try to get a full pokedex aswell.. i usually give up pretty quick because i usually buy just 1 game and im not rly into the trade aspect, but this time im not giving up^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiza View Post
    i ll try to get a full pokedex aswell.. i usually give up pretty quick because i usually buy just 1 game and im not rly into the trade aspect, but this time im not giving up^^
    I plan on collecting them all quickly myself, and with the Pokémon Bank, I expect not long after the Pokémon Bank's release I will be finished :P.
    Good luck to you by the way .
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Regarding the Royal Mail strike..

"The outcome of the ballot will be announced on 3 October, with strikes possible seven days after that."

Did I cancel my order for nothing? ._.

"The outcome of the ballot will be announced on 3 October, with strikes possible seven days after that."

If the strike goes ahead on the 10th, any orders for the 12th (release day) have a high chance of being messed up because the sorting facilities will be 1-2 days out of sync.

If they vote against it by the 3rd then you'd be fine. I didn't want to risk that though.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBones View Post
    If the strike goes ahead on the 10th, any orders for the 12th (release day) have a high chance of being messed up because the sorting facilities will be 1-2 days out of sync.

If they vote against it by the 3rd then you'd be fine. I didn't want to risk that though.
    I've already cancelled it from GAME. Getting X ordered from Toys R Us for Ł28, and picking up Y in store for Ł30.

I've already cancelled it from GAME. Getting X ordered from Toys R Us for Ł28, and picking up Y in store for Ł30.
    Sounds like a plan. Mine's still pre-ordered from ShopTo with DPD postage

Well, it depends on where you ordered from and what action they take if they usually use royal mail to deliver small items. I personally prefer to get games in store on release, when I can afford it.

The ballot could go either way at this point, and the privatisation is going to happen regardless of strikes. I just hope they don't strike as Royal mail employees are being promised shares collectively worth 10% of the company once it's sold, and they've got Nick from the apprentice playing over the Royal mail's personal broadcast channel to convince their employees to not strike.

I acknowledge as is, that RM employees will lose jobs in the future and might only be left with shares but, the deal they've got on offer now is still pretty sweet.

So, I hope that Nick bloke (who apparently is good at this kind of thing) and the *free* shares, convinces them to see sense and to not strike, if just so I can get pokemon a few days earlier.

I'll check with tesco direct about my order closer to the time.
    Last edited by AceTrainerBen; 17th September 2013 at 11:35 PM.
    My Safari is GROUND with PHANPY & NINCADA
    Friend Code: 1246-9924-8434

MY GEN 5 DREAMWORLD FEMALES: N/A until My PokeBank is complete!, I still have half left to go, sorry

I also have Pokerus that I can spread, just ask.
    PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT I ONLY ACCEPT LEGITIMATE POKEMON.
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXTERNALLY MODIFIED, RNG'D, GLITCHED, CLONED OR ANY KIND OF CHEATED POKEMON, THANK YOU.

What Toys R Us are you looking at? Mine are selling for Ł32.89 which is what the Amazon prices are set at.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I bought my games at Gamestop when they first went on Pre- Order back in I think February. They are all paid off so I'll have to do is go pick them on the 12th. I can't wait. Sorry for those guys in England with what is going on with this Mail Strike. Hopefully nothing will happen.

Nope the strike is going to happen!

If they don't strike more than half of royal mail workers will loose their jobs that some have had for years as they will be selling off half of royal mail to any independent foreign business that is willing to purchase it
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    Nope the strike is going to happen!

If they don't strike more than half of royal mail workers will loose their jobs that some have had for years as they will be selling off half of royal mail to any independent foreign business that is willing to purchase it
    "By law the CWU must give seven days’ notice before a strike. This means the earliest it could take place is October 10, four weeks from now."

So we might not be affected after all! ...

It's unknown how this deal will affect the efficiency of the royal mail or it's level of customer service, but what we can say is absolute at this point, is that redundancies are inevitable.

So yeah depending on where we get our information from, strikes could be likely. It's in the union's best interests to have it's subscribers to do so...

I just hope they don't, I'll post back when the ballot outcome is announced.
    Last edited by AceTrainerBen; 18th September 2013 at 12:26 AM.
    My Safari is GROUND with PHANPY & NINCADA
    Friend Code: 1246-9924-8434

MY GEN 5 DREAMWORLD FEMALES: N/A until My PokeBank is complete!, I still have half left to go, sorry

I also have Pokerus that I can spread, just ask.
    PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT I ONLY ACCEPT LEGITIMATE POKEMON.
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXTERNALLY MODIFIED, RNG'D, GLITCHED, CLONED OR ANY KIND OF CHEATED POKEMON, THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Now just to find something to offer

Page 104 of 178 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast