Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    So my friend already pre ordered Pokemon X and he told me it cost him around 800 pesos (60.25 dlls). Is that an average of the price of the game?
    This is an international forum and it is highly unlikely you'll encounter someone here that is familiar with your specific area and pricing, nor is anyone likely to be familiar with where your friend purchased the game or any of that stuff. Instead of asking a forum of strangers, ask your friend.

I have heard that, in some cases, it is cheaper for people living in Europe to import from the US. But since the 3DS and 3DS games are region locked, that wouldn't be a good idea unless you own a North American 3DS.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

UK Fans

ShopTo ‏@shoptonet 40m
    #Pokemon X & Y are out next week! We'll be charging Tuesday for dispatch on Wednesday, pre-order your copy now >
    Finally completed the Pokedex and Obtained them all.

Time to prepare for X and Y!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi View Post
    UK Fans

ShopTo ‏@shoptonet 40m
    #Pokemon X & Y are out next week! We'll be charging Tuesday for dispatch on Wednesday, pre-order your copy now >
    I wonder if Play-Asia (where I'm getting my Japanese region copies of the games from for language study) will be doing something like this as well.

On another note... Can it be Friday already?! I'm so ready for the Nintendo World Store event in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by ShikabaneHime13 View Post
    I wonder if Play-Asia (where I'm getting my Japanese region copies of the games from for language study) will be doing something like this as well.

On another note... Can it be Friday already?! I'm so ready for the Nintendo World Store event in NYC
    You are aware that all carthridges does support 7 languages, like japanese for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Smasher89 View Post
    You are aware that all carthridges does support 7 languages, like japanese for example?
    That I am. However, given you cannot change back and forth between languages once you start the game (according to some sources anyway), I will have US region copies dedicated soley for English play and, since I have a Japanese region XL, the Japan region copies will be specifically for Japanese play (which helps as a study guide since I am just learning the language). This way I don't have to worry about restarting the games to switch languages.

So, for those of us in the UK, there's a new promotion announced on the official website. If you purchase Pokemon X or Y from Tesco, you'll receive a unique code that you can enter to your games that will give you 12 quick balls.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

thats pretty cool... guess we now know what the first code for th game is lol hopefully they will relse something like this in the us as well.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Hey guys. To those who are wondering if any GameDtop in your area is having a midnight release, you can check it here!

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/e...y/default.aspx
    3DS- ZXChris93
    FC - 4055-3207-2277

Current Game(s) playing: Fire Emblem Awakening

Current Pokemon Game(s):

Pokemon Black 2
    Chris
    FC - 5201-1751-1704

I am always up for a battle, anytime

Quote Originally Posted by ZXChris93 View Post
    Hey guys. To those who are wondering if any GameDtop in your area is having a midnight release, you can check it here!

Not mine xD its inside a mall. If it was outside that's a different story. I will have to wait when the mall is open
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

[QUOTE=ZXChris93;16475077]Hey guys. To those who are wondering if any GameDtop in your area is having a midnight release, you can check it here! QUOTE]

My home store is not included....thank the heavens, because I am not a night owl.

Quote Originally Posted by ZXChris93 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    Not mine xD its inside a mall. If it was outside that's a different story. I will have to wait when the mall is open
    Just like you Pamizard, my Gamestop is inside the mall too, so no midnight release. I'll have to wait until noon since that's when stores open in the mall.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by ShikabaneHime13 View Post
    That I am. However, given you cannot change back and forth between languages once you start the game (according to some sources anyway), I will have US region copies dedicated soley for English play and, since I have a Japanese region XL, the Japan region copies will be specifically for Japanese play (which helps as a study guide since I am just learning the language). This way I don't have to worry about restarting the games to switch languages.
    Nihongo o hanashimasuka? I want to learn Japanese too lol. That's cool that you will have both regions at your disposal. I wonder when breeding using the Masuda Method how this will come into play considering I could set my game to Spanish and trade with one of my friends who is using English for their game and if I try to breed if it will count as MM?
    Completed Black 2 National Dex (excluding event pkmn)
    Black 2 fc: 0820 3191 6367

So my Gamestop that's five minutes away from home isn't doing a midnight release.

Annoying, considering they've done it for other games. I guess Pokemon just didn't get enough pre-orders to warrant it.

Hard to believe this time next week that the games will be out, can't wait! Getting X, got the red Pokemon 3DS XL, shame that some will get/have got it before release though.
    3DS FC friend code: 1220-7185-1607
    IGN: Morvoren
    FS - Bug: Venomoth, Ledyba, Beautifly

Hey all your fellow Pokemon Trainers here on earth: and one sitting alone in a Wormhole. We have less than a week til launch and I am getting crazy excited about these games especially now that I have internet acess for my 3ds
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 23 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Mine is having a Midnight Launch. I guess they want to get people excited for the game!
    On another note, how does the Midnight Launch work? Does the store stay open all morning long after midnight or does it close after and open at it's regular time?

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    Mine is having a Midnight Launch. I guess they want to get people excited for the game!
    On another note, how does the Midnight Launch work? Does the store stay open all morning long after midnight or does it close after and open at it's regular time?
    It closes at regular time but opens up a hour later at 10 so they let you in, you can talk and have fun until midnight.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

So is XY going live on the eShop as it hits midnight in each timezone or what? I always assumed that would be how it worked but I haven't actually seen any confirmation yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    So is XY going live on the eShop as it hits midnight in each timezone or what? I always assumed that would be how it worked but I haven't actually seen any confirmation yet.
    That is the General thought but nobody knows for sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    That's the exact thing I have been wondering. I'm planning on downloading it, but would like to know if I'll be able to download it at 9 pm (Pacific) or if I have to wait until it's midnight here.

How does the 3DS determine your location anyway? Is it just the zip code?

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    It closes at regular time but opens up a hour later at 10 so they let you in, you can talk and have fun until midnight.
    But after midnight, do they stay open?

But after midnight, do they stay open?
    Nope, they just hand your copy of the game and you leave pretty much.

Nope, they just hand your copy of the game and you leave pretty much.
    I see. I'll wait until 9 and come back.

I see. I'll wait until 9 and come back.
    You can always create a line during the day if you can.
    Since i think last year, i seen people lining up for Call of Duty game launch at 10am...

You can always create a line during the day if you can.
    Since i think last year, i seen people lining up for Call of Duty game launch at 10am...
    I meant that I would go on Saturday morning.

Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast