Page 168 of 178 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    Is it just me that is fairly peed off that GAME are selling it for Ł40 instore when this is by far the most expensive price I have seen? For them breaking street date too ¬_¬ I mean, it is 35 on their website even! But just because they are stocking it now they are charging us that much more? Nah, that doesn't wash with me. Though, they are selling the case there for 9.99 if you buy it with anything else instore, which is better than elsewhere ¬_¬

Damn, now I might have to go back and buy the case too! Grrr Ł50!

Anyone got confirmation of what the preorder bonus is like, it was a little pokeball thing right?
    I had check see how much that was in Us dollar. My god, that is a lot.

I check my gamestop bonus and we get a two poster. I don't really want a poster.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Is it just me that is fairly peed off that GAME are selling it for Ł40 instore when this is by far the most expensive price I have seen? For them breaking street date too ¬_¬ I mean, it is 35 on their website even! But just because they are stocking it now they are charging us that much more? Nah, that doesn't wash with me. Though, they are selling the case there for 9.99 if you buy it with anything else instore, which is better than elsewhere ¬_¬

Damn, now I might have to go back and buy the case too! Grrr Ł50!

Anyone got confirmation of what the preorder bonus is like, it was a little pokeball thing right?
    Excuse me but, having the most wanted game earlier than the others are more important than giving 5-10 pounds more in my opinion.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    Excuse me but, having the most wanted game earlier than the others are more important than giving 5-10 pounds more in my opinion.
    Well sorry for being a tightwad and not getting ripped off and misled because I can't wait twenty four hours ¬_¬ 8 pounds is quite a lot to willynilly throw away, considering my student finance hasn't come through yet :S
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Quote Originally Posted by MegaAbsol View Post
    Just had a call from Game saying they have the games in now, does that mean we can pick them up today?
    I got mine at 10:45am this morning! So happy. Barely got to play it though, and just got in. Playing it for reeeelz now. :3
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 10:42 AM.
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

Best Buy just sent me an email saying my copy was ready for pickup. I decided to call instead of driving down there, and the employee told me yes they do have them but can't sell them until tomorrow. It's going to be about 27 1/2 hours before I'm able to pick my copy up.

Just got a email from Gamestop at 11am today telling me UPS has my order! It's UPS next day Air that's gonna be shipping. That was very fast Gamestop processed all of this quick. Just thought i'd share my news. Well, I hope everyone that's going to the Midnight release tonight has fun!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    The company I ordered the games from managed to send the games to wrong address on the other side of the country! I'm furious right now.
    o-o wut that's terrible...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Oh Boy! only 16 hrs to go til release. I only have 25 hrs til I can get my games. Does anyone know if the Torchic event is over wifi or through the PGL? Also Zamin I will add you in a few moments.
    wifi

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup View Post
    She thinks Pokemon is for kids and doesn't see why I want to play it. e.e
    Whatever, at least I'm getting it.

Why can't my local GameStop open at 9 tomorrow? Then I could at least play it for an hour before band! .-.
    That sad sad moment when your own parents play the middle school "Pokemon is for kids" thing xD My parents don't really care what I play, aside from like shooters and things when I was younger which is totally understandable because those games are actually "for adults" and I'm not really interested anyways xD

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor516 View Post
    My closest gamestop (which is fourty miles away :/) Is doing nothing special, so, my fiance and I will be there right at ten to get our games. He's getting Y, I'm getting X and the strategy guide as well. I'm jealous of those who have the game already, but, at least it's only until tomorrow! Then I can finally have my Pyroar By the way, does anyone know how long you have to play to be able to get the downloadable Torchic? Just long enough to get the dex right? I hope it isn't too long, I'd rather sit in the parking lot and play until time to get my Torchic than drive all the way home and come back on another date for my Torchic.
    You shouldn't have to come back at all. The Torchic is a wifi event I'm fairly certain.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

^Thanks so much! I love Torchic enough I probably would have wasted the gas to go back for it anyway

I can't wait for tomorrow, my bf thinks I am losing my mind slightly tbh. I keep trying to find a store in my area that broke street date, even though I have both pre-ordered at gamestop lol.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2ebfk02.png[/IMG]

3DS friend code: 3239-3282-3992
    Looking for trading, battling, and safari
    I own both x and y

Where that guy was saying about GAME's price of Ł40, I do agree somewhat.

When I pre-ordered the game the labels all said Ł34.99, and I asked if I would have to pay Ł29.99 on release date because of my pre-order deposit, which was confirmed by them.

I actually had to borrow Ł10 from my step-dad to get the game when I found out it was available this morning, but he only had Ł20 so gave me that. If he hadn't have lent me that Ł20, and instead Ł10 I wouldn't have been able to get the game because of the sudden price raise even though I had pre-ordered.

I was meant to be giving Ł10 back to my step-dad today, and Ł10 tomorrow. Instead he only got Ł5 back and Ł10 tomorrow, so that caused a little bit of trouble.. :s I'm 14, by the way.

But the game is, I must say, amazing.
    Last edited by Lukechu; 13th October 2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

My GameStop is once again not having a midnight release.

Hello WalMart.

Will call Target around 8pm an hour or two before they close, to see if I can get the electronics employee to sell me the game before they close. Extra few hours early baby!

I seriously had a dream about Pokemon X&Y lastnight! I can't wait for my copy to show up, i'm gonna be playing in my free time when im at home. I will try completing the Kalos Pokedex over time, the last Pokedex I completed was the Kanto dex in Leaf Green. I came pretty close to completing the Johto dex in Pokemon Soul Silver, but I kinda abandoned the project.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Well sorry for being a tightwad and not getting ripped off and misled because I can't wait twenty four hours ¬_¬ 8 pounds is quite a lot to willynilly throw away, considering my student finance hasn't come through yet :S
    Though I agree that it's horrible to charge extra because of releasing it a day early, s/he does kind of have a point xD If they /can/ get you to shell out the extra money for the convenience of having it a day early, then they will. Makes sense from a business perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunamoth38 View Post
    I can't wait for tomorrow, my bf thinks I am losing my mind slightly tbh. I keep trying to find a store in my area that broke street date, even though I have both pre-ordered at gamestop lol.
    xDD yeah... last week my obsession level was dangerous, but now... just 1 more day left! 26 hours until I have the game in my hands~
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

For those of you whom were charged more for your pre-orders by GAME, you got screwed over, and i would suggest taking your receipt with you back to the store you bought it from, ask to talk with the manager and explain that when you placed the pre-order the amount was such and such... and inform them that unless they refund the additional amount charged, you will be contacting trading standards.

All preorders placed on a product will be supplied at the price ordered at the time, or the price as it stands when we begin to process your order - whichever is the lowest.
    That is a part of the terms and conditions you both agree on, at the point that you place your pre-order. They aren't legally allowed to charge you more unless there is something different about the game from the original description.
    Last edited by kirkeastment; 11th October 2013 at 6:22 PM.

Darn Gamestop closed today. I have to get my copy somewhere else.

I've got mine completely paid for, so all I have to do is walk into EB Games tomorrow, pick it up and then leave.
    They didn't have the Dialga/Palkia/Giratina event, but that's probably because this area isn't populated enough.

For all US people, can you get a game at a midnight release if you didn't preorder the game? Or did you have to preorder the game to get it at a midnight release?

Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    For all US people, can you get a game at a midnight release if you didn't preorder the game? Or did you have to preorder the game to get it at a midnight release?
    I don't think you need to per order it. It doesn't really matter though, I'm not crazy enough to go to the mid night launch anyways XD

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

You don't have to but I know that midnight release can very busy and a lot people have the tendency to preorder to make sure that they get their copy at night and don't risk chance of traveling only to found out they run out.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

you dont have to. Some stores dont even do a midnight release. My gamestop is in a mall and isn't doing a midnight release. I have to wait until the mall opens in the morning to go and get my Y
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Hopefully if r/s/e gets a remake, it will also get a worldwide release.
    The Power of the Imagination Shall Prevail!

I started an Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire blog, please visit it

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Blog

Hey, you should check out the app I made. It's for Android devices only.
    Dodge the Blocks

Just called my Gamestop... Dude on the phone didn't even know X/Y was releasing tomorrow... No midnight release either. -.-

Yeah I'm pissed.
    Hoenn Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    you dont have to. Some stores dont even do a midnight release. My gamestop is in a mall and isn't doing a midnight release. I have to wait until the mall opens in the morning to go and get my Y
    same boat, but with X instead xD Then again even if it did have a midnight release I wouldn't have transportation. Then again I just found out like 2 days ago that a super small local game shop by my uni is holding a midnight release tonight, so I would have just gotten it then if they had announced it earlier... but i'm still gonna go to meet some people and get some street passes xD

Don't know if my gamestop is breaking street date. Probably will just go pick it up tomorrow.

I can't wait to pick my copy up tomorrow! It's all paid off and everything

I'll probably be getting the guide book as well. I've read somewhere that you get it for 20% off if you buy it with the game at GameStop.

Page 168 of 178 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172 ... LastLast