Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178 LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

So much for worldwide release. Just realized I'm one of the people who get to experience the game last as I'm from the US Pacific time zone! 4 more hours!

That's quite a reality check haha.
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    So much for worldwide release. Just realized I'm one of the people who get to experience the game last as I'm from the US Pacific time zone! 4 more hours!

That's quite a reality check haha.
    Sympathy! Oh well, I really shouldn't complain, at least we are getting it relatively around the time Japan is! So we are actually incredibly lucky ^_^ I'll be getting my game in about 2 hours and I am just like X______X

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

My Mom just got X for me! I still have to wait an hour or so, BUT YAYYYYYY! My adventure shall begin soon!

IT IS IN MY HANDS! LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN! 3 resets in, shiny charmander. time to see if mega evolutions get shinies..

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Well so much for the Friday delivery! After the euphoria of finding out that Amazon/Royal Mail had marked my delivery for the 11th, I was gutted not to receive it at all yesterday. And what's more, the glorious package has failed to show up today - on launch date!!! I'm so furious and upset right now because I was all geared up to begin my Kalos journey this weekend. Now I will most likely have to wait until Monday despite pre-ordering with the one day delivery option.

In the meantime, happy gaming folks.

Man only about 5 or 6 hours to go and my Kalos adventure will begin ^^

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I decided to go ahead and buy a refurbished 3DS from Nintendo's website. $109 isn't bad, $123.04 with shipping and tax. I chose the cheapest shipping possible so I won't be getting it for a while. I may go ahead and buy X though before the 3DS gets here.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 12th October 2013 at 6:13 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Got my games today!!
    And I must say the world of pokemon looks absolutely amazing in 3d !
    All time favourites

friend code :2165 6376 4070

I'm in love with this game!!
    3DS FC: 2449 5711 0640

Friend Safari: Poison

Is anyone NOT getting X&Y? I cant because I don't have a 3ds, and I don't want to buy one JUST for these games.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

I preordered it back in August and i STILL don't have the Game
    must wait till monday... today weekend + holiday in my country = sadness
    next time i'll preorder right from the shop

can't wait!

GAME were supposed to deliver my copy of X as well as a 2DS today, but haven't even had an email to confirm it's been dispatched

I've been looking forward to today all week, now I have no idea when it's going to come. Waa.

I won't be able to pick up my copy of Y until late afternoon. But once I have it in my hands, I'm going to be playing it non-stop.
    3DS Friend Code: 4742-5468-5795

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    Well so much for the Friday delivery! After the euphoria of finding out that Amazon/Royal Mail had marked my delivery for the 11th, I was gutted not to receive it at all yesterday. And what's more, the glorious package has failed to show up today - on launch date!!! I'm so furious and upset right now because I was all geared up to begin my Kalos journey this weekend. Now I will most likely have to wait until Monday despite pre-ordering with the one day delivery option.

Don't feel bad I have to wait until Monday as well. I ordered Pokemon Y from Gamestop with overnight shipping, and UPS wouldn't deliver it today, and they don't deliver on Sundays...According to the tracking info the game is located at a UPS office 1 hour away from here in Lansing. I was almost sure they would deliver my game today. Monday needs to hurry up and get here! It will be here on Monday for sure. Good luck with your wait as well, I hope your game arrives to you!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Just bought my copy of Y at my postal exchange (to my pleasant surprise, lul). It being 5 cents cheaper plus tax free was great too. 8D
    Last edited by Rio!; 12th October 2013 at 9:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    Don't feel bad I have to wait until Monday as well. I ordered Pokemon Y from Gamestop with overnight shipping, and UPS wouldn't deliver it today, and they don't deliver on Sundays...According to the tracking info the game is located at a UPS office 1 hour away from here in Lansing. I was almost sure they would deliver my game today. Monday needs to hurry up and get here! It will be here on Monday for sure. Good luck with your wait as well, I hope your game arrives to you!
    Thanks, same to you. Unfortunately my delivery date is still shrouded in a bit of mystery because the UK's Royal Mail service is delivering the package for Amazon but don't supply any parcel tracking information. For all I know the game could have been stolen or taken to another household, but i'll wait til Monday before jumping to any conclusions.

A question for any of you from the US who have bought a DS/3DS from Nintendo's website. How did they deliver it? USPS? UPS? Fedex?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I got home about 30 minutes ago and started Y. I'm loving it so far, and watching Marrilands walk through as I'm playing =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Got both games this morning I got Y from gamestop and I had ordered X from amazon thinking it'll come thursday, but when i got back from gamestop UPS had delivered it while i was gone!
        Spoiler:- Pokegym league badges:

Spoiler:- Trinity league badges:

*heavy sigh* anyone else in the east coast US having problems with amazon? i ordered in on the fastest shipping i could, one day. But despite the package being in a city nearby after yesterday, it hasnt come today, and might not come til monday, i feel kinda ripped off paying that extra money and having to wait til monday anyways <_>X_X

sorry, just felt like venting.
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    *heavy sigh* anyone else in the east coast US having problems with amazon? i ordered in on the fastest shipping i could, one day. But despite the package being in a city nearby after yesterday, it hasnt come today, and might not come til monday, i feel kinda ripped off paying that extra money and having to wait til monday anyways <_>X_X

sorry, just felt like venting.
    If you ordered through Amazon via One-Day Shipping, they shipped it yesterday via UPS. UPS doesn't deliver on weekends unless you arrange it specially (and pay extra), which is why you aren't getting it today. They do, however, deliver on postal holidays, which is why you'll get it Monday despite it being Columbus Day and there being no USPS deliveries.

It isn't technically a problem. I bet if you check the shipping confirmation e-mail Amazon sent you and/or the UPS tracking number, it'll tell you to expect it Monday. Amazon, I suspect, would tell you that you will have gotten it one business day after it shipped, and they're technically right - there just happens to be a weekend between the two.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post

So glad that I switched my order from Amazon to Shopto I got the game 2 days early.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemani4c View Post
    GAME were supposed to deliver my copy of X as well as a 2DS today, but haven't even had an email to confirm it's been dispatched

I've been looking forward to today all week, now I have no idea when it's going to come. Waa.
    GAME are crap when it comes to dispatching as they dispatch my Windwaker HD on Wednesday and I didn't get it until a week later.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    If you ordered through Amazon via One-Day Shipping, they shipped it yesterday via UPS. UPS doesn't deliver on weekends unless you arrange it specially (and pay extra), which is why you aren't getting it today. They do, however, deliver on postal holidays, which is why you'll get it Monday despite it being Columbus Day and there being no USPS deliveries.

It isn't technically a problem. I bet if you check the shipping confirmation e-mail Amazon sent you and/or the UPS tracking number, it'll tell you to expect it Monday. Amazon, I suspect, would tell you that you will have gotten it one business day after it shipped, and they're technically right - there just happens to be a weekend between the two.
    thats freaking weak X_X
    oh well, monday it is
    i thought it was just an error that it said monday due to how close it was
    Altoshipping and Aquamarineshipping, my favorite pairings. MINE MINE MINE!

HxP FTW ^_^

CLICK FOR GREAT JUSTICE!! http://johnnyd2.deviantart.com/journal/23765316/

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Is anyone NOT getting X&Y? I cant because I don't have a 3ds, and I don't want to buy one JUST for these games.
    Then don't. Take a look at the other games available, the 3DS library is great:
    - Kid Icarus, DK:CR, Super Mario 3D Land, LoZ:OoT, Smash Bros. (soon), Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, SMIV, and so many more!

.:l Shiny Ditto l:.
    .:l LoL l:.

Thanks to Lil Crickee for the Awesome Chaos

Wish we could just go home now so I can play my Y... but no, band competitions take a heck of a long time to get home from. We're literally just sitting here on the bus doing nothing.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178 LastLast