Page 51 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    Can I be let off this one because I got a 3DS on Friday?
    What do you mean? go to a store and try and get it on Friday along with the 3DS? well doesn't hurt to try but depends on the store I guess.

I believe he was saying he just bought a 3DS recently and was asking if he can be excused for not knowing that most major titles are released physically and digitally these days.

To which the answer is absolutely not; no excuses play like a champion.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Forgot about this, and the above explanation was obviously perfect. I will try to do better. No. I will do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Hum sorry English isn't my first language so I didn't understand the expression, I googled it but apparently interpreted it the wrong way, I was just telling you it has retail and digital, just explaining it to you not trying to sound smart or tell you you should know that already.

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    I can't decide which 3DS XL to buy! GRRR the grey/silver one is going cheaper than the rest- but probably because it is UGLY!

GRRRR WHY NO GOLD CONSOLE WHYYY?!!

Seriously, how do they decide which teritories get what? So frustrating =S
    You could always get a cover for it if it's ugly xD I plan on getting a Pokemon one for mine, because the black XL is evidently the cheapest one on amazon .-.

I was thinking of getting this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846 hahaha xD
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    You could always get a cover for it if it's ugly xD I plan on getting a Pokemon one for mine, because the black XL is evidently the cheapest one on amazon .-.

I was thinking of getting this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846 hahaha xD
    That is kinda cool I've thought about getting whichever and then buying decals for it- as there is STILL no news on whether these will be going international- so I am assuming they won't be =| b@st@rds...

So I'll probably pick up a [horrible, just horrible, why even use that colour, makes it look all the more cheap and plasticky compared to the glossy 3DS] 'Silver' 3DS XL, looks more like dull grey =| as I can get a REALLY good deal on a XL console bundled with Art Academy bleh, a charger/adaptor and this stylus pack- for Ł129. I just WISH it wasn't 'silver' though! So ugly!

=[ stupid XL colour choices... and non international release on special editions...
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

I am planning to go to GAME in the Morning on the release date and buy it Anyone else doing something similar to me?

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    I am planning to go to GAME in the Morning on the release date and buy it Anyone else doing something similar to me?
    I ordered them on amazon but ive just caved in an purchased the guide and an XY case for my 3DS XL another 25 quid lol so far its costing me about Ł81 but I love it!
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    I ordered them on amazon but ive just caved in an purchased the guide and an XY case for my 3DS XL another 25 quid lol so far its costing me about Ł81 but I love it!
    i Just prefer going to store and buying the game..it is much quicker

Same got 3 games close to me, going to the one on the streets since it opens at 9AM, the others open at 10AM since its inside malls, I'm waiting to see if they will have the DS or not but since I'm worried about the digital situation I might just upgrade to a normal XL.

i Just prefer going to store and buying the game..it is much quicker
    Just doing it for Pokemon because I want to play it on release date XD.

Other games I buy 90% times online nowadays, buying them from Amazon UK or Shopto is 10+ euros cheaper than buying the games at a store here in portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Same got 3 games close to me, going to the one on the streets since it opens at 9AM, the others open at 10AM since its inside malls, I'm waiting to see if they will have the DS or not but since I'm worried about the digital situation I might just upgrade to a normal XL.
    I already got a 3DS XL so don't have to deal with that problem..i'll just go into down. Go to Game, buy a copy of Pokemon Y and then take a bus back home and play the game all day

I already got a 3DS XL so don't have to deal with that problem..i'll just go into down. Go to Game, buy a copy of Pokemon Y and then take a bus back home and play the game all day
    :P Saturday is hard for me, I usually have my Nephew here my sister works(no kindergarden on Saturday) but usually its my father that takes care of him but he likes to come to my room to watch cartoons and play XD(2yold), as for the trip its a 15-25 min trip depending on what game I decide to go, so I'm home before 10am.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    :P Saturday is hard for me, I usually have my Nephew here my sister works(no kindergarden on Saturday) but usually its my father that takes care of him but he likes to come to my room to watch cartoons and play XD(2yold), as for the trip its a 15-25 min trip depending on what game I decide to go, so I'm home before 10am.
    I am at my Second Last year of School Right now ( I'm 16) so i might not be able to play X and Y as much which sucks but at least i will be able to get in the October Holidays..

Guys, if you pre order something from GAME on their website and have it delivered, it usually gets to you a day early! I got White 2 one day before release last year and that isn't the first time it's happened to me. That's how I am intending to get my copy of Y version.

Pangoro ~ Defender of the weak.

I have the 3Ds and the XL version. I definitely like the XL better. And I usually don't pre order. Only time I did was for Pearl.
    Games I have: Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond(traded),Pearl(lost), Platinum, SoulSilver(treaded) HeartGold, Black, White(stolen), Black 2, White 2.

Black 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by aT0Msk View Post
    Guys, if you pre order something from GAME on their website and have it delivered, it usually gets to you a day early! I got White 2 one day before release last year and that isn't the first time it's happened to me. That's how I am intending to get my copy of Y version.
    What is GAME, and where do you find their website?
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    What is GAME, and where do you find their website?
    GAME is a store in the UK and a few other places just search GAME stores on google
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

I'm actually going to wait until my birthday in December. By then, I imagine we'll have info on a pokemon's base stats, location and movepool so it'll be much easier to form and plan a team. Also Mock exams in November. Considering pokemon is one of the few handheld games that actually play on the move I don't want that eating into revision time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    The Blue and Gold 3DS consoles shown on the main site has Pokémon X or Y installed on it when you buy one.

The Download version was CONFIRMED in the E3 Nintendo Direct: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nint...13-781695.html (1 Min to 4 mins in)

As a 3DS download player, I need to make it clear. The game will be tied to your 3DS, however Nintendo does offer a service that allows you to send ALL of your games over to another 3DS.

Most of the "Day 1" downloaders, can prepare by adding credit to the 3DS before October 12th. You will either need a Visa/Mastercard card or to buy "3DS Cash cards" from many stores. Then when the game is released, all you need to do is purchase and download. But as Tf916 said, given the popularity of the games, the eShop could be slower than normal just after it is released.

You can also buy a Card from a Game store with the Pokémon X or Pokémon Y download Code from certain Game stores.
    I'm new to the 3DS and all about downloading a game. But as I am about to buy the game I just have to insert the credit card number right?

Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    I'm new to the 3DS and all about downloading a game. But as I am about to buy the game I just have to insert the credit card number right?
    Two ways, you either put credits in your account before buying the game or when you try to buy the game and you don't have credits it ask "add the amount necessary to buy the game/aplicatio" or something like this, you say yes put your credit card info and its done or like I said add the money before, like go to settings add funds and add funds with either credit card or a points card that you bought at a store.

Word on the street is that there is going to be a sleek and sexy new Black 3DS XL here in the states, so I'll go out and get that. As for what I do on launch day, I'm hoping to get Y from NewEgg (got my copy preordered via NewEgg sale for only 33.99 via sale code) and a digital copy of X for my XL. That way I can go out and get a all Kalos starter team. But I first need to sell my DS Lite (I got 2, 1 from a Yard sale and on since launch) so I could afford this supposed sleek new 3DS XL colour .
    Let's Rock and Roll!

FireRed/White2 Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    Black and White Team: <--Very unnatural team lol
    Platinum Team:
    Favorite Pokemon:
    -Favorite Types: Electric, Fire, and Flying-

Quote Originally Posted by cyberworrier94 View Post
    Word on the street is that there is going to be a sleek and sexy new Black 3DS XL here in the states, so I'll go out and get that. As for what I do on launch day, I'm hoping to get Y from NewEgg (got my copy preordered via NewEgg sale for only 33.99 via sale code) and a digital copy of X for my XL. That way I can go out and get a all Kalos starter team. But I first need to sell my DS Lite (I got 2, 1 from a Yard sale and on since launch) so I could afford this supposed sleek new 3DS XL colour .
    I wish Nintendo US would release the Mint/White 3DS that they have in Japan or the exclusive X & Y Gold 3DS one...

I'm tempted to import the mint/white 3DS since we can choose the game language but the problem is I don't want to wait for the game because of the shipping process. I'd much prefer getting a local 3DS to play the game on its release date... Complications... :/
    Mega Masquerain @ Prankster = GG (enough said)

Back to Hoenn

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    I wish Nintendo US would release the Mint/White 3DS that they have in Japan or the exclusive X & Y Gold 3DS one...

I'm tempted to import the mint/white 3DS since we can choose the game language but the problem is I don't want to wait for the game because of the shipping process. I'd much prefer getting a local 3DS to play the game on its release date... Complications... :/
    This is actually a very interesting point. Since the language can be chosen at the start in all regions (it is all regions right?), this provides even more incentive to get a Japanese version of the game (at least as a second version if you plan on getting both versions) since not only will you be able to read everything, but you won't miss out on any of those Wi-Fi exclusives that Japan gets but everyone else doesn't (Shiny Hydreigon/Golurk, Shiny Rayquaza).
    Pokemon Black FC: 2665 7832 1693

Im getting 3DS Xl on my B-Day,which thank GOD is September,how awesome would it be being Born on October 12(which is actually my Dog's Birthday,my DOG IS AWESOME!) first Black and White 2,and now X and Y worldwide on the same date,ill do the same as last year,Mum,I know its the Dogs Birthday but can I please get the new Pokemon Game!

PS:We don't throw a Party for the dog.
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by mapachatumbili View Post
    This is actually a very interesting point. Since the language can be chosen at the start in all regions (it is all regions right?), this provides even more incentive to get a Japanese version of the game (at least as a second version if you plan on getting both versions) since not only will you be able to read everything, but you won't miss out on any of those Wi-Fi exclusives that Japan gets but everyone else doesn't (Shiny Hydreigon/Golurk, Shiny Rayquaza).
    This is actually why I'm getting copies of X and Y from both the US and Japan. I'm ordering the Japanese region games from Play-Asia (I import a lot since I'm learning Japanese and Japanese games are good practice for me). I have 3DS XLs for both regions (also figuring out if I want to pre-order one of the Gold Premium 3DS XLs for Pokemon or hold off and just stick with my current Monster Hunter 4 Limited Edition 3DS XL that I already pre-ordered) {currently have a black japan 3DS XL and the US Pikachu 3DS XL} but I'm considering, if the rumors are true, getting the US all black 3DS XL as well.

Page 51 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast