Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Like I said, I hope Amazon is wrong, and will be shipping my copy of Pokemon Y a lot sooner than the 18th, sure it's better than 3 months, but even still, I want to be one of the first people to see a brand new Pokemon that hasn't been revealed yet.

Who am I kidding, even if I got the game two weeks in advance, that still wouldn't be the case.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I have no clue what Version to get,I like Clauncher more than Skrelp,but I like Spritzee more than Swirlix(HATE THAT PUFFBALL),and I dont really care about Legendaries
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    I have no clue what Version to get,I like Clauncher more than Skrelp,but I like Spritzee more than Swirlix(HATE THAT PUFFBALL),and I dont really care about Legendaries
    Which pokemon do you want to add to your team more and who is your starter? If you're choosing Froakie, then go with Spritzee instead.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Which pokemon do you want to add to your team more and who is your starter? If you're choosing Froakie, then go with Spritzee instead.
    I'm Froakie and 99% sure on Swirlix
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

The the first time since Sinnoh, I'm going with the grass starter, Chespin, but still can't think of a good nickname for him yet. I do know that I want Y. Y has Spritzee and Yveltal, of the pokemon I want!
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

The the first time since Sinnoh, I'm going with the grass starter, Chespin, but still can't think of a good nickname for him yet. I do know that I want Y. Y has Spritzee and Yveltal, of the pokemon I want!
    See I want Swirlix but I think I want Y more so I'll need to trade with people.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I think i ll wait and see the Types,since i don't like having more than two of the same type on my team(Okay if they one or both have it as a secondary Type),If Chespin is Dark,then Pangoro is Dark and SO IS MALIMAR,no way im chosing Chespin if thats the case,ill have to rearange my teams a bit
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Yeah, I know, I mean I like Swirlix and Clauncher more than their counterparts.

But I'm not sacrificing Yveltal.

Besides I already pre-ordered Y and I'm not going to change now. God knows what the estimated delivery date would be, if I changed to X.

Though I wish I had $80 just so I can get them on E-shop, but right now, that'll just be for Pokemon X. Pokemon Y will be cartridge, only because Amazon doesn't do game codes for digital downloads. Plus I might get my copy of Y before the game can be downloaded (which would be very nice).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    Since Swirlix is a version exclusive pokemon, I'm sure it's fairly common, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue for you to trade. How does trading work now? The GTS in the older games were inconvenient where everyone wanted pokemon at absurd levels.

I'm in Australia and I pre-ordered my pokemon Y on EB Games yesterday for pickup. (I don't even have a console yet lol)
    When the sales guy was asking me which version I wanted to get and I answered him with 'Pokemon Y'. He immediately said, "No one likes the deer! I like the deer."

I was thinking that Y would be more popular. But I want a clauncher and a swirlix, so I hope I see good traders out there.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNotJames View Post
    I'm in Australia and I pre-ordered my pokemon Y on EB Games yesterday for pickup. (I don't even have a console yet lol)
    When the sales guy was asking me which version I wanted to get and I answered him with 'Pokemon Y'. He immediately said, "No one likes the deer! I like the deer."

I was thinking that Y would be more popular. But I want a clauncher and a swirlix, so I hope I see good traders out there.
    Nice! Another Australian I preordered pokemon Y also from EB Games too. And getting X from another retailer like jBhifi or gametraders depending on the preorder bonuses. I love the deer poke
    Credits for these fantastic X/Y Sprites ~ http://n-kin.deviantart.com/

Seeing my plan is to get both versions at launch, and I'll own 2 3DS's (one regular and one XL) I think I'll be able to get a all starter team in my Y game, and the other as a non starter team. As for what I hope, there is still no word on a Black 3DS XL here, but I do hope we get the X and Y XL's as it gives me more of a reason to obtain them lol.
    Let's Rock and Roll!

FireRed/White2 Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    Black and White Team: <--Very unnatural team lol
    Platinum Team:
    Favorite Pokemon:
    -Favorite Types: Electric, Fire, and Flying-

I called about four GameStop's today and asked what the pre-order bouns is and they all told me that it's a poster map of the Kalos Region. Also I was searching across YouTube today to see X&Y vids and came across a guy who is saying the same thing, here is a link to the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJMPvwKqF1U

It sucks because I really wanted the Xerneas and Yveltal figures they showed in CoroCoro as pre-order bonuses but oh well.
    Last edited by Snubbull Lover 777; 24th July 2013 at 4:15 AM.

Well, a poster is ok, i guess, but an Yveltal figure (i ordered Y), would be way cooler.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    I called about four GameStop's today and asked what the pre-order bouns is and they all told me that it's a poster map of the Kalos Region. Also I was searching across YouTube today to see X&Y vids and came across a guy who is saying the same thing, here is a link to the video...

It sucks because I really wanted the Xerneas and Yveltal figures they showed in CoroCoro as pre-order bonuses but oh well.
    Gee, I probably won't be getting anything period with my amazon pre-order, I'd take a map of Kalos over nothing any day.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Well, a poster is ok, i guess, but an Yveltal figure (i ordered Y), would be way cooler.
    Mine would have to come with an obligatory plush doll of Fennekin and it's evolution, Inkay and Malamar.

For some reason Amazon Uk never gives anything with pre orders, I've pre ordered alteast 15 games from them and never got any kind of bonus.

dman they don't give random pokedolls at launch, a starter/s legendaries sure but expecting an Inkay doll is not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yeah, I know, I mean I like Swirlix and Clauncher more than their counterparts.

But I'm not sacrificing Yveltal.

Besides I already pre-ordered Y and I'm not going to change now. God knows what the estimated delivery date would be, if I changed to X.

Though I wish I had $80 just so I can get them on E-shop, but right now, that'll just be for Pokemon X. Pokemon Y will be cartridge, only because Amazon doesn't do game codes for digital downloads. Plus I might get my copy of Y before the game can be downloaded (which would be very nice).
    Lol I'm kinda on the same boat but just with Clauncher but I'm using Froakie anyway.

MY YVELTAL.

If you can go with physical always dman, I you buy X later if I see a nice promotion also or if Europe gets the special 3DS I might buy the 3DS and an extra physical copy.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 24th July 2013 at 8:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    For some reason Amazon Uk never gives anything with pre orders, I've pre ordered alteast 15 games from them and never got any kind of bonus.

dman they don't give random pokedolls at launch, a starter/s legendaries sure but expecting an Inkay doll is not happening.
    It was mostly a joke. Serious in that I want those plush dolls, joking in expecting it to actually happen.

Lol I'm kinda on the same boat but just with Clauncher but I'm using Froakie anyway.
    Meh, I'm using Fennekin for Y, so I don't really care, I'm not even sure I will want Clauncher on my team, I just prefer it over Skrelp.

If you can go with physical always dman, I you buy X later if I see a nice promotion also or if Europe gets the special 3DS I might buy the 3DS and an extra physical copy.
    I like digital because I don't have to switch cartridges, I'm forced to get Y as a physical cartridge, because I had money for Amazon and I was NOT going to pass up the chance to pre-order Pokemon Y, though perhaps, I should've pre-ordered X, and got Pokemon Y as a digital download. Meh too late now, technically (since I really have no interest in canceling that order).

But yeah, I can only imagine how easy it would be able to play Pokemon X and Y if they were both digital (who knows maybe, I can trade between both from some supplement program). If I ever have the money, I could always still download Pokemon Y, and just transfer my save data over, and then sell my physical copy of Pokemon Y or something.

I've been thinking; I already pre-ordered Pokemon Y from EB Games and depending on the Pre-Order bonus, get Pokemon X from either JB-HI-FI or GameTraders. Now here is the situation; I recently bought the Pikachu 3DS XL from Amercia (I live in Australia) so I could play games that don't get localised here like Harvest Moon a new beginning and Rune Factory 4 ect. So this is where I need to get feedback and make a decision. Should I pre-order Pokemon X (ntsc) from Play-Asia or Amazon and with some luck get it a day or 2 early before the official release? Or just stick to my local retailers? Thanks guys
    Credits for these fantastic X/Y Sprites ~ http://n-kin.deviantart.com/

I just canceled my order from NewEgg.com after I got the confirmation email of when to expect my package. But I found out that they will ship my Pokemon Y copy on October 30th (IDK either) and I have placed an order via Amazon, and seeing the distribution centers are near my local area, I should get my copy in a day after release or on day 1. But I still hope the X and Y 3DS XL's or one of them come state side so I can preorder that in store via GameStop.
    Let's Rock and Roll!

FireRed/White2 Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    Black and White Team: <--Very unnatural team lol
    Platinum Team:
    Favorite Pokemon:
    -Favorite Types: Electric, Fire, and Flying-

They will probably come with a TCG box featuring Xerneas and Yveltal's card just like they did for Zekrom and Reshiram.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Aw that sucks, but a poster of the map is pretty cool too honestly. I thought the Lugia and Ho-Oh figures were pretty popular pre-order bonuses so I really wonder why the Yveltal and Xerneas figures are exclusive to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Aw that sucks, but a poster of the map is pretty cool too honestly. I thought the Lugia and Ho-Oh figures were pretty popular pre-order bonuses so I really wonder why the Yveltal and Xerneas figures are exclusive to Japan.
    not really as you normally get this in the guide...

Lol I'm kinda on the same boat but just with Clauncher

MY YVETAL.
    That's exactly my situation. But I won't buy a second version (Pokémon X) to get Clauncher at least not that soon. GTS will be enough I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    That's exactly my situation. But I won't buy a second version (Pokémon X) to get Clauncher at least not that soon. GTS will be enough I guess...
    Meh I might buy because of Xerneas not because of the version exclusives, I'm sure I'll get anything I need from people around here.

Meh I might buy because of Xerneas not because of the version exclusives, I'm sure I'll get anything I need from people around here.
    "Pokémon Z" will be the time I'll get Xerneas I suppose so I'm not worried about that for now and the other version exclusives will be easy to get around here and GTS.

Anyway, on-topic now. I wouldn't mind receiving a poster but I hope I can get an Yveltal figure. That's what I really want to get.

Page 52 of 178 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast