Page 53 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Deciding if I get X or Y on the release date is getting seriously hard. The games are 49€...wtf? And I'll have to get a 3DS, too, so at least 200€ down the drain to play one game...let's see if I can find a used 3DS for under 100€
    Pokemon-obsessed since Red/Blue/Yellow
    Playing right now:
    Blue Nuzlocke (Bulbasaur, Nidoran♀ - just beat Brock)
    Platinum in French

My Youtube - Pokemon playthroughs, Blue Nuzlocke, Vlog
    I really appreciate views, comments and subscribes.

Quote Originally Posted by acidfreecookies View Post
    Deciding if I get X or Y on the release date is getting seriously hard. The games are 49€...wtf? And I'll have to get a 3DS, too, so at least 200€ down the drain to play one game...let's see if I can find a used 3DS for under 100€
    Well, I bought my 3DS used for 150€ and I couldn't find many that were cheaper than that. It could be a different story in Germany but at least over here used 3DS's aren't that much cheaper than new ones.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Well, I bought my 3DS used for 150€ and I couldn't find many that were cheaper than that. It could be a different story in Germany but at least over here used 3DS's aren't that much cheaper than new ones.
    I've been looking around a bit and found some used ones that seem to be good quality going for between 70 and 100€ - just waiting for people to reply to my mails now. The 3DS XL is unfortunately always going for either exactly retail price or 10-30€ under it.
    Playing right now:
    Platinum in French

Quote Originally Posted by acidfreecookies View Post
    I've been looking around a bit and found some used ones that seem to be good quality going for between 70 and 100€ - just waiting for people to reply to my mails now. The 3DS XL is unfortunately always going for either exactly retail price or 10-30€ under it.
    Oh I forgot to mention that I was actually talking about XL-version. Regular used 3DS's are usually around the 100€ mark.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I would really like an XL, but I'm on a really strict saving spree that definitely doesn't allow spending 150-180€ on a console for really just one game. :/
    If I can get a 3DS for 80€ I'm getting one though...and then hello X or Y!!!
    Playing right now:
    Platinum in French

So The preorder bonus is a X/Y Poster..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    So The preorder bonus is a X/Y Poster..
    Where does it say that?
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by skittlepup View Post
    Where does it say that?
    Gamestop has been giving them out.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...56497298_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    I can't find any mention of it on the GameStop site.. hmm, guess I need to wait and see.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/fjgfat.jpg[/IMG]
    ~~ Pokémon X and Y , the new generation...~~
    On the hunt for my first X&Y shiny! (and my first RE maybe.. >.<)
    Y Team: Delphox, Blastoise, Sylveon, Aurorus, Dragalge, Yveltal
    X Team: Greninja, Charmeleon, Pikachu, Eevee (Espeon/Leafeon)

[Thanks to Equal-to-Heaven for the Yveltal clock!]
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/vy4jgi.jpg[/IMG]

Ahh wait a minute, That isn't the Bonus since i remember getting one of those for GTA 5....
    My Mistake.

Probably unlikely, but I hope some places have midnight releases.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Probably unlikely, but I hope some places have midnight releases.
    I doubt it tbh as I don't think most parents would want their kids out at midnight buying a Pokémon game (or that they would want to take the for that matter)

Those of you who can at least play the game when it comes out should be very happy.
    There is no way I'll get the money to buy a 3D DSxl and Pokemon x or Y in october.
    I'll probably end up playing it few years after it comes out just like I did with diamond and pearl.

I have to pay Ł9000 a year for my university but wont have Ł200 spare. *Cries uncontrollably*

I pre-ordered my copy of Pokemon Y today and I also got the poster. It has a map of Kalos on one side and Xerneas and Yveltal on the other. While part of me is still hoping for those figures posters are good too.

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    I doubt it tbh as I don't think most parents would want their kids out at midnight buying a Pokémon game (or that they would want to take the for that matter)
    Pokémon is not all about kids... They don't have to do everything solely thinking about them. Some adults and teenagers would go to the midnight release of Pokémon X&Y with any problem at all.

1. It's Saturday, no school.
    2. I'm pretty sure kids won't be the only ones getting it.

I remember my midnight release game (for pre-orders). Good old Smash Brothers Brawl.

Sadly even if Pokemon did have a midnight release, unless I pre-order the game at Gamestop, I'm stuck with my Amazon pre-order.

YAY October 18th
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Oh, why does GF love us people in the UK this year? First, we get Pokemon X&Y during the Autumn School Holiday, and now shiny Creation Trio? Oh, stop it GF, your making me blush. :3

I'm not bothered there isn't a midnight release, I'm not getting mine until Noon-ish. Yay? Boo?

How are you guys getting your games? I'm going to Game with my cousin :3

Walk to Game to get it (both) I suppose... I mean, I pre-ordered it, but I don't actually know what difference that makes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Oh, why does GF love us people in the UK this year? First, we get Pokemon X&Y during the Autumn School Holiday, and now shiny Creation Trio? Oh, stop it GF, your making me blush. :3

I'm not bothered there isn't a midnight release, I'm not getting mine until Noon-ish. Yay? Boo?

How are you guys getting your games? I'm going to Game with my cousin :3
    A friend and I will be going to our local gamestop to pick up our copies. He's getting X and I as stated above will be getting Y. We'll probably try to get their early so we can get in as soon as the store opens.
    Last edited by Chimchar15; 26th July 2013 at 11:51 PM.

I'm gonna be perched in the morning and drive myself to Gamestop when it open.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Pokémon is not all about kids... They don't have to do everything solely thinking about them. Some adults and teenagers would go to the midnight release of Pokémon X&Y with any problem at all.
    I know its not just for kids but that is who the game is aimed at its not something I see happening in the UK personally as there has to be a market for it and I don't see them thinking its worth opening at midnight for a Pokémon Game even if its new and in 3D

I feel I should clarify if they did one I would want to go I love going to events and seeing Pokémon fans my age

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I know I am very excited ill be able to get 2 of each and transfer them to XY
    Last edited by PMG; 27th July 2013 at 12:00 AM.

I feel I should clarify if they did one I would want to go I love going to events and seeing Pokémon fans my age
    Yeah I would like to go there also because of that (despite the obvious reason of getting it earlier).

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Yeah I would like to go there also because of that (despite the obvious reason of getting it earlier).
    I booked the day of work so I really hope mine comes on the day (ordered from Amazon with Release Day Postage) otherwise its going to be hell on earth until Monday Night as I wont be able to come online either as everything will be getting revealed and outside of CC I want to pay the game myself

So I went to Gamestop to inquire about the poster today and I did receive one. But the clerk also mentioned a code for DLC....

Since the location I went to wasn't the store I reserved at, they couldn't give me a printed receipt with the DLC code, so I will go to the store tomorrow to inquire about this it.

Has anyone heard anything about X and Y DLC upon pre-order?

Quote Originally Posted by ShikabaneHime13 View Post
    So I went to Gamestop to inquire about the poster today and I did receive one. But the clerk also mentioned a code for DLC....

Since the location I went to wasn't the store I reserved at, they couldn't give me a printed receipt with the DLC code, so I will go to the store tomorrow to inquire about this it.

Has anyone heard anything about X and Y DLC upon pre-order?
    Same thing happened to me when I went to pre-order Y this morning. The worker there said that pre-ordered copies of the games will come with a special DLC code.

If anyone was curious, the poster is pretty cool, it has a map of Kalos on the front, a big sign that says Kalos on the top right corner, and on the back there's artwork of Yveltal and Xerneas.

And for people in some of the Europeans, the Pokemon Day tour starts on the 31st of August and you get a chance to play demos of the game.

Page 53 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast