Page 55 of 178 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

  1. #1351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ditto24 View Post
    I'm actually surprised how many people want to use the guide/serebii (good luck with that one :P ) We are getting this game so the spoilers are going to be as limited as GF will possibly make them and some still want to know everything that happens before hand... surely just play the game
    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Who needs a strategy guide book when we have serebii xD ?
    I get guides to collect them, not necessarily use them unless I want to find where all the hidden items are or something. I don't need the guide for actual gameplay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    There's been a strategy guide for every single main RPG, IIRC, though I don't believe any of them have been limited
    There have been hardcover editions with special cover art and little bonuses such as full maps or holographic covers

  2. #1352
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Nice for UK people and hopefully the rest of Europe here is GAME preorder bonus really cool, the portuguese site was shut down like 2 years ago, its just an informative site now showing promotions so I'll have to go to a store to check out if the bonus will be given here also.


  3. #1353
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    UK - Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Nice for UK people and hopefully the rest of Europe here is GAME preorder bonus really cool, the portuguese site was shut down like 2 years ago, its just an informative site now showing promotions so I'll have to go to a store to check out if the bonus will be given here also.

    that's cool but I already preordered with amazon (oh well at least I will get it cheaper )

  4. #1354
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    I think I might go for that actually. I'll be able to get quite a bit of giggles and tomfoolery out of having a real life pokeball. Like using it as a change purse. Or throwing at people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  5. #1355
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clinkclang View Post
    Did anyone else pay attention to this? No? Just me?
    I fail to see your point?

    Because:

    Plus the E3 roundtable, partially implied there would be DLC of some kind. I mean them saying "We can't talk about that right now" doesn't really sound like "No DLC, at all." If they weren't interested in DLC for Pokemon X and Y, I don't know why they just wouldn't just already say that there would be no DLC.
    Unless it was still in process of requiring a decision, there's no reason to expect that "Can't talk about it right now" equates to "It's never going to happen."

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Nice for UK people and hopefully the rest of Europe here is GAME preorder bonus really cool, the portuguese site was shut down like 2 years ago, its just an informative site now showing promotions so I'll have to go to a store to check out if the bonus will be given here also.

    I dislike this because I won't be getting it.

    Couldn't the pre-order bonus for Amazon be that I actually get the game a day earlier or actually on the day it's released? I'd be fine with that over some cool 3DS game holder Poke ball thing....or and Yveltal figurine....or a Map of Kalos......*sighs*
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 29th July 2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  6. #1356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Unless it was still in process of requiring a decision, there's no reason to expect that "Can't talk about it right now" equates to "It's never going to happen."
    And yet you were given some very good reasons as to why it won't be the megaton addition you seem to be expecting for some reason. All of this is made even more muddled and unnecessary by the fact that we wouldn't be discussing it at all if it weren't for the usual vague, fishy and potentially incorrect information from a retailer that seems to swarm at pre-release time.

    Chasing phantoms, is what's being done here.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  7. #1357
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    And yet you were given some very good reasons as to why it won't be the megaton addition you seem to be expecting for some reason. All of this is made even more muddled and unnecessary by the fact that we wouldn't be discussing it at all if it weren't for the usual vague, fishy and potentially incorrect information from a retailer that seems to swarm at pre-release time.

    Chasing phantoms, is what's being done here.

    Since when does "What I would like" ever equate to "What I expect"

    I specifically said the only thing I expected in regards to DLC were Pokemon, downloaded to the game, or perhaps updates to the version for when 3rd version/sequels to allow X and Y to use that new content as well (or at the least just the new Pokemon formes/and changes in said Pokemon's stats because of the formes).

    Everything else, region islands with older generation character, Pokemon we can't usually catch, maybe in another thread, Move Packs for a move tutor, etc, etc, that was ALL what I would've liked.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  8. #1358
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Nice for UK people and hopefully the rest of Europe here is GAME preorder bonus really cool, the portuguese site was shut down like 2 years ago, its just an informative site now showing promotions so I'll have to go to a store to check out if the bonus will be given here also.

    Jeez that looks cool, and the people who pre-order get that and the poster? Good lord.

  9. #1359
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    668

    Default

    interesting pre-order bonus!!

  10. #1360
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Azalea Town
    Posts
    1,437

    Default

    I wish we could get that pokeball in America for pre-ordering. Shut up and take my money! Amazon isn't give us anything this year?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

    My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

  11. #1361
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    If I could choose I would still prefer an Yveltal figure but that Pokeball would be pretty cool to have.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 30th July 2013 at 3:39 PM. Reason: typo

  12. #1362
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    I wish we could get that pokeball in America for pre-ordering. Shut up and take my money! Amazon isn't give us anything this year?
    It's still early to announce anything for a Pre Order Bonus yet, we will probably know it by September.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

  13. #1363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    I wish we could get that pokeball in America for pre-ordering. Shut up and take my money! Amazon isn't give us anything this year?
    By means, from what I can make out, Amazon is now going light on preorder bonuses for Nintendo Products seeing they are having a unannounced issue with them. Not to mention that most
    preorder bonuses with Amazon are going for none, if I can recall, the recent preorder bonuses from them were 10 Amazon Video Streaming credit, and it was for most titles, even heavy hitter triple A games.

    In all I got mine at GS for that Poster, but its almost August, and Coro Coro is around the corner as well. With its details release, we might see some details of other goodies in the US as well. Like
    maybe a 3DS XL X and Y edition. Also, I heard that downloadable games are cheaper then the physical, if that is so, would that apply to X and Y, or are they far too popular to be lowered in price.
    IMO I would live the physicals be 39.99 usd, and the digital be 34.99 usd (same price as the so far current DS titles).
    Let's Rock and Roll!

    FireRed/White2 Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    Black and White Team: <--Very unnatural team lol
    Platinum Team:
    Favorite Pokemon:
    -Favorite Types: Electric, Fire, and Flying-

  14. #1364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberworrier94 View Post
    By means, from what I can make out, Amazon is now going light on preorder bonuses for Nintendo Products seeing they are having a unannounced issue with them. Not to mention that most
    preorder bonuses with Amazon are going for none, if I can recall, the recent preorder bonuses from them were 10 Amazon Video Streaming credit, and it was for most titles, even heavy hitter triple A games.

    In all I got mine at GS for that Poster, but its almost August, and Coro Coro is around the corner as well. With its details release, we might see some details of other goodies in the US as well. Like
    maybe a 3DS XL X and Y edition. Also, I heard that downloadable games are cheaper then the physical, if that is so, would that apply to X and Y, or are they far too popular to be lowered in price.
    IMO I would live the physicals be 39.99 usd, and the digital be 34.99 usd (same price as the so far current DS titles).
    The games will more than likely be full price on the eshop. For example, the limited edition of Shin Megami Tensei 4 was $50 in-store what with the extra goodies that came with. On eshop, the digital version was also $50...

  15. #1365
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19

    Default

    It seems really nice and all that all the regions get the game at the same time, but it could be a problem. There have often been glitches in the games. Japan used to serve as the Ginny pigs, now what? I am concerned with the well being of the meta game because of it. One terrible glitch (LIKE RNGing) could ruin everything for the competitive battlers (again)
    BLACK: Nion 4770 8557 2758

  16. #1366
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    6,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    It seems really nice and all that all the regions get the game at the same time, but it could be a problem. There have often been glitches in the games. Japan used to serve as the Ginny pigs, now what? I am concerned with the well being of the meta game because of it. One terrible glitch (LIKE RNGing) could ruin everything for the competitive battlers (again)
    Well, 3DS games can be patched. http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/sys...install-update

    The DS games can't be patched via the internet, so the SkyDrop Glitch could not be fixed for BW1: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sky_Drop_glitch
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr


    MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

    3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

  17. #1367
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    UK - Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    It seems really nice and all that all the regions get the game at the same time, but it could be a problem. There have often been glitches in the games. Japan used to serve as the Ginny pigs, now what? I am concerned with the well being of the meta game because of it. One terrible glitch (LIKE RNGing) could ruin everything for the competitive battlers (again)
    you do realise your not supposed to RNG lol

    I don't really think GF will care if it cause's issues like that as you are supposed to breed your Pokemon to perfection not manipulate the game lol

  18. #1368
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lolno
    Posts
    6,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    you do realise your not supposed to RNG lol

    I don't really think GF will care if it cause's issues like that as you are supposed to breed your Pokemon to perfection not manipulate the game lol
    Yes you can and I assume you think RNGing is illegal.


  19. #1369
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    UK - Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Yes you can and I assume you think RNGing is illegal.
    nope I don't think its illegal Pokegen and Poke'sav yeah But RNG are Pokemon that can be encountered in the game so its not illegal

    and yes you can RNG but my point was you are not supposed to... you are supposed to breed to get good IV's not manipulate the game to get them lol

    so like I said I don't think GF will care if it Glitches your game as although there is nothing wrong with it you are not supposed to be doing it

  20. #1370
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Y'all think I should play X or Y or should I wait for generation 7 Pokemon games soon?
    Let me know what y'all think.

  21. #1371
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APXY View Post
    Y'all think I should play X or Y or should I wait for generation 7 Pokemon games soon?
    Let me know what y'all think.
    If you want to wait 4 more years without playing new Pokémon games then buy the Gen VII games but I don't see why you would do that. X&Y look perfectly fine and you should for sure try them.

  22. #1372
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Driftveil City, Unova
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APXY View Post
    Y'all think I should play X or Y or should I wait for generation 7 Pokemon games soon?
    Let me know what y'all think.
    The Gen 7 games will not come out until 3 or 4 years from now. Gen 6 is just about to come out in a couple of months.

    If you're really wanting to play a Pokemon game then the best bet is to play X/Y when it comes out.

    However, if you are really unsure then just watch the Internet when the X/Y games are releases. Serebii and other sites will be doing massive coverage on the games. You'll see all the Pokemon, characters and learn about the plot. That way you can decide if X/Y are the games for you.

  23. #1373
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by APXY View Post
    Y'all think I should play X or Y or should I wait for generation 7 Pokemon games soon?
    Let me know what y'all think.
    Woah, woah, Generation 6 isn't even out yet lol

    If you're willing to wait another 4 years for new Pokemon games, then go for it, but that seems like a dumb idea tbh since X&Y look amazing and are coming out in two months.

  24. #1374
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    846

    Default

    peoples first predictions were right japan is getting it the 8th look at the end of the video posted earlier today they get it an entire week ahead of us
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

    3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

    pokedex: complete -

  25. #1375
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    peoples first predictions were right japan is getting it the 8th look at the end of the video posted earlier today they get it an entire week ahead of us
    Nah it's ok. That is when they can start pre ordering for the blue 3ds. It also inverted so it means August 10th. Don't worry, the release date everywhere will be Oct 12th
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.



Page 55 of 178 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •