Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Default Generation 6

I hope that the game has new evolutions for previous gens. Also, I'm kinda upset because they didn't make remake of Ruby and Sapphire (even though emerald is one of them)

It's great to see a worldwide release. October 2013 is only nine months away, and it'll arrive to us before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Citiblaze View Post
    I hope that the game has new evolutions for previous gens. Also, I'm kinda upset because they didn't make remake of Ruby and Sapphire (even though emerald is one of them)
    im actually hoping that it'll be remade in 3D and in gen IV.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    im actually hoping that it'll be remade in 3D and in gen IV.
    You mean Gen VI? But I agree, 3D remakes would work better IMO.

i hope we get to see the starters final evolutions before the game is out. i would only like that spoiler

It sucks not living in a big country. I'll have to find a way to import the games... But I have this feeling that it will be worth it! And I'm happy I won't be crazily spoiled by the japanese releases. I am quite curious to see what Gamefreak has up its sleeve in this game...
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

The worldwide release is going to be weird, but welcomed. In a sense, I'm going to miss the preparation time where I get to plan the team and seeing all the new Pokemon at once, but on the other hand, this will be the first time I go in blind since Gen 3. I could see this game being very enriching in that sense.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I hope all the pokemon aren't leaked before release like what happened with Black and White. I'd love for once to be able to just play knowing very little about what I was going to encounter but I know for sure that I wouldn't be able to cope with the temptation of looking at leaks.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    You mean Gen VI? But I agree, 3D remakes would work better IMO.
    yep, whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    i hope we get to see the starters final evolutions before the game is out. i would only like that spoiler
    thats true, i dont want to wind up with the wimpiest final form.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Amazing! I knew that the time between the Japanese release and the English (USA & UK) localizations has been gradually decreasing, but I wasn't expecting them to be released at the same time. Although, I did begin to suspect something of this sort a few days ago when they said the announcement was going to be made worldwide.

I'm guessing Gen III remakes will come after Gen VI, as it makes sense that, as older models of the DS can play GBA games, they would wait for a newer system that can't play them.

I hope there's a worldwide release on the same day. We can all go through this together. If Japan happens to get it like a week early, I might actually restrain myself so I don't get spoiled. Any longer and I can't control my curiosity.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I hope there's a worldwide release on the same day. We can all go through this together. If Japan happens to get it like a week early, I might actually restrain myself so I don't get spoiled. Any longer and I can't control my curiosity.
    That really seems like a good idea. I mean they were even spreading the word through the English Pokemon website, if they did it by that. Then we might get it all at the same time. Emphasis on the might though.

Edit: Nevermind this. It's worldwide.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 8th January 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Yeah, what I like most about this is that I'm gonna be able to avoid the game spoilers I'm probably only gonna get it some days after the release so I think I will get myself banned for a while xD

Do you think that most of the competitions/events will become international too?

I'm so happy that I can play this game at the same time as the Americans and Japanese.

Here in the Netherlands we get the Pokémon games in the English language, despite there being a Nintendo Netherlands (part of Nintendo Benelux). We only get the Instruction Manual in Dutch, so I never really understood why we Dutchies had to wait that long as we basically get the American versions.

I am very happy with the release date, I hate waiting for the translated games. Now I wouldn't even be able to import a game from Japan because of region locking.

I'm glad that we are all getting the game at the same time. I plan on getting both versions of the game

Does anyone else feel like they're going a little fast? I'm sure a Ruby/Sapphire remake would do just as well. But then again, having that remake in the new 3D world would make it so much better.

For once, I can go into a game blind and not end up spoiling myself with the Serebii coverage because of the worldwide release.

Quote Originally Posted by bblast616 View Post
    Does anyone else feel like they're going a little fast? I'm sure a Ruby/Sapphire remake would do just as well. But then again, having that remake in the new 3D world would make it so much better.
    They wanted the console's first main games to be a new generation and didn't want to make a predictable remake on a dead console, I assume.

Yay no more spoilers for me! I'm now promising myself I won't look too much into the story-line leaks or whatever because it won't be as hard now. Still october is ways away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    Yay no more spoilers for me! I'm now promising myself I won't look too much into the story-line leaks or whatever because it won't be as hard now. Still october is ways away.
    Same, already promised myself I wouldn't look at any game spoilers except for the ones with the Pokemon of the dex and the newer Pokemon

I am glad they're doing this. A franchise as famous as Pokémon should not be forcing its fans to wait so long for a game.

I'm very happy about the worldwide release. As many others have stated in this thread, this means spoilers will be easier to avoid compared to previous releases. Although I wish the games would have been released at a later point. I feel like I have just started with B/W2, unsure if I will be able to complete everything in both games before X&Y are released.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Withe the inherited region lock of the 3ds would you need a Jap 3ds in order to play the Jap version and access Jap events?

Also would be nice if for once all wi fi events were equal world wide..

Page 6 of 178 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast