Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Love the idea of a worldwide release for me being in Australia we are usually one of the last countries to get the games. I see this game boosting sales of the 3DS as everyone who doesn't have one will for this game

It's amazing that we're having a worldwide release, I do hope that all games will now be like this. Because it helps people not get spoiled and whatnot. It's too awesome.

Quite happy about the worldwide release.. now all I need is a 3DS <.> >.> I won't know which game exactly to choose >.<

Even if its at the same time, I still used to spoil myself with previous releases P: makes me more excited anyways XD
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Anyone else think we'll be seeing a Pokemon Z Version next year? 3D coordinates have X, Y and Z, and so far we only have the X and Y.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

This is a HUGE milestone for the series. When I heard the announcment today would be "Evolutionary to the Series", it has shown to be true. Though, I find the fact that so far there are no Ruby/Sapphire remakes hilarious. No love for Hoenn. No love for Mudkip.
    Insert witty catchphrase here.

Guys I have been playing pokemon since Red and Blue... And I have never ever been so excited for a pokemon game in all my life! I was hoping the announcement would be 6th gen but I really didn't believe it would be. Not only is it 6th gen, but it is also what I have always wanted... A full 3d pokemon adventure! OMG I love it so much and I love Froakie!!! <3

I love this it is pure win. Best part is we don't have to sit and wait as japan released their game and have to wait for to 6 months while japan happily plays there game lol

and no spoilers either! Finally we can play at the same time!!!!!!

eesh idiots on tumblr are complaining how i gotta get a 3DS why could it not be on the DS waahh wahhh waahhh

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Yay! I won't accidentally spoil the game waiting for it!
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Quote Originally Posted by AmusedMilk View Post
    Yay! I won't accidentally spoil the game waiting for it!
    This no more stumbling upon some spoiler!

Same. I thought that perhaps the starters would be released, but more likely a remake of RSE. I was a bit disappointed, but after I saw the trailer, all my disappointment was forgotten...3D!!!! *insert fangirl squeal here*

The box cover legends designs, the names, the overworld, and the starters always seem strange and...different at first, but as always, we grow over it and come to love them. Can't wait for the final evolutions to be shown!

I also like that GF is releasing all of them at the same time...it really builds hype and anticipation for not making us watch gloomily at Japanese translations of the game while one tries not to succumb to the temptation of reading the story and all the spoilers online :P

On a more depressing note...I guess now I'll have to buy a 3DS now *sigh* . Better start saving...
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

As soon as this game comes watch 3DS go high and dominate the Vita. The worldwide release for Pokemon is shocking but amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I love this it is pure win. Best part is we don't have to sit and wait as japan released their game and have to wait for to 6 months while japan happily plays there game lol

and no spoilers either! Finally we can play at the same time!!!!!!

eesh idiots on tumblr are complaining how i gotta get a 3DS why could it not be on the DS waahh wahhh waahhh
    OMG yeah you are right, I never even thought about that! We can play the game spoiler free and find all the secrets ourselves! I haven't done that since gen 1 when I found Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave and I remember how excited I was lol!

EDIT: Also to the people on tumblr... Um it's a 3d adventure sooooo.... yeah kinda need the 3ds lol! Would they rather just a regular 2d game instead? I don't own a 3ds yet and I have no problem selling my regular ds and spending some cash on the 3ds now!
    Last edited by Emily101; 9th January 2013 at 12:42 AM.

I'm probably the only one, but I feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about all the Pokemon trainers of the world starting their journeys on the same day. :3 It sounds like a beautiful concept for some reason, especially since this game looks so much different from past generations.

I think it is great because now we will know at the same time as Japan in USA. People won't spoil it for us and we all get a fair chance to explore it!

Honestly, everything about this release surprised me; the fact that it's FINALLY having a national release, going 3D, the concept of the Pokemon, and...so soon for a release. Especially after Black/White 2; I wasn't expecting another Gen game until early 2014 at least.

It''ll take some time to get used to the different species, but it happens every time. XD
    At first I didn't care for Y, but then...that close-up on the trailer. ;D

I seriously don't know why Gamefreak didn't try this before rather than getting perturbed at the fan-sites when people got ahold of the info months before release, lol.
    Last edited by Rio!; 9th January 2013 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by allicat View Post
    I'm probably the only one, but I feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about all the Pokemon trainers of the world starting their journeys on the same day. :3 It sounds like a beautiful concept for some reason, especially since this game looks so much different from past generations.
    Aw That is actually a lovely thought. I love you guys <3 haha just kidding but you are all awesome!

I'm hopeful I can get this on the day of release, along with everyone else while not many spoilers have been given out.

I'm just gonna look REEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY Hard for ralts/Kirlia cause it was in a pre-release pic!!!!

Everything else will be new!

edit: Internet is slowed so I can't watch the trailer 8'-(

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Has it been confirmed that the XY theme stands for chromosomes because it seems more like the X and Y axis to me than something about guys and girls which wasnt really emphasized on in the trailer... I''m going with the concept of a Axis generation because. well. I'm a rebel and I think chromosomes will this franchise torn between a war of the sexes and since its a kids game- why would they do that?
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Has it been confirmed that the XY theme stands for chromosomes because it seems more like the X and Y axis to me than something about guys and girls which wasnt really emphasized on in the trailer... I''m going with the concept of a Axis generation because. well. I'm a rebel and I think chromosomes will this franchise torn between a war of the sexes and since its a kids game- why would they do that?
    I now agree that the axis theory is correct. The reason being that there is the X and Y axis on a 2d plane, and also a 3rd Z axis/dimension in the 3d plane. It's becoming pretty obvious I would say. Good job on working it out so quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    I now agree that the axis theory is correct. The reason being that there is the X and Y axis on a 2d plane, and also a 3rd Z axis/dimension in the 3d plane. It's becoming pretty obvious I would say. Good job on working it out so quickly!
    ^ Especially when considering trios and all that; it's viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    ^ Especially when considering trios and all that; it's viable.
    Yep, X and Y and of course Z will be the eventual 3rd game! And the X, Y and Z axis basically define the whole 3d deal! I'm sure the rest of the forum will agree on this soon!

I thought it was chromosomes right away but I'm definitely behind the axis theory now for sure!

my only worry is it will not be the same day release. so japan still mgiht get it first for a few days or a week or so...

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    my only worry is it will not be the same day release. so japan still mgiht get it first for a few days or a week or so...
    I would rather wait a day or weeks after Japanese release than wait 6 months after.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Worldwide release! Woo! I hate to trump many people's ideas but I do think it's likely that the release day won't be exact for everywhere. The global release will be in October but release may vary by a couple days...however, if it doesn't, I will be so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    The ン character in the Japanese logo is stylized so that the upper stroke is a DNA strand. I think the very fact that they bothered putting that in there confirms that its related to chromosomes.
    Last edited by Chaos Rush; 9th January 2013 at 1:22 AM.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast