Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    made me cry (not literally) Since Im in New Jersey and I would LOVE to drive into NY and go play them
    Me to, north jersey or south jersey? anyway i don't care if a demo comes out or not i can wait until oct 12th
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

At Gamemania in the Netherlands they sell Pokemon X and Y if you give 2 games together worth more then 25 euro before 12/10/13.
    don't have any games to sell tough ):

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Yelp: by the man Serebii himself.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    Yelp: by the man Serebii himself.
    Sorry..still pretty intresting though..i like they are bringing back Got to Catch them All..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Funny how they brought back the Gotta Catch'em All phrase that was last used with Crystal IIRC.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Funny how they brought back the Gotta Catch'em All phrase that was last used with Crystal IIRC.
    I find it interesting, too.
    But the official sites doesn't have that tagline. Nor the box arts. So, I guess it's not official.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I preordered a 2DS yesterday at Gamestop and while there I asked them about a potential Midnight Release for X and Y. They actually told me it was possible but they won't know til a week to week and half before. I asked once before and they no.. so something much of changed for them (Cross my fingers)

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

I preordered a 2DS yesterday at Gamestop and while there I asked them about a potential Midnight Release for X and Y. They actually told me it was possible but they won't know til a week to week and half before. I asked once before and they no.. so something much of changed for them (Cross my fingers)
    Funny, my friend that lives in Arizona got that same answer.

I will have ask my local gamestop also.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Really? Oh that makes me feel so good about our chances. A Maybe is better then a straight no. I was fearing it was jut my local gamestop that said it and the made a mistakes. But this gives me a smile that those in Arizona said it too. I Hope they do it because A. I want my games early way early. B. Since I primarily play Pokemon I have never been to a Midnight Release event and have always wanted to go to one. (Crossing Fingers again). Let us know what your GameStop (or whatever gamestone you have) says TF916

Really? Oh that makes me feel so good about our chances. A Maybe is better then a straight no. I was fearing it was jut my local gamestop that said it and the made a mistakes. But this gives me a smile that those in Arizona said it too. I Hope they do it because A. I want my games early way early. B. Since I primarily play Pokemon I have never been to a Midnight Release event and have always wanted to go to one. (Crossing Fingers again). Let us know what your GameStop (or whatever gamestone you have) says TF916
    I will, time to see if i can make a trip over there today.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

My girlfriend who works at a gamestop told me they are considering a midnight release of X and Y, but they may not due to the game being aimed towards kids (or so they are told). I also went out to preorder my 2DS with Y. Anyone also remember the specific dates to get Palkia and Giratina at GS?
    Let's Rock and Roll!

FireRed/White2 Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    Black and White Team: <--Very unnatural team lol
    Platinum Team:
    Favorite Pokemon:
    -Favorite Types: Electric, Fire, and Flying-

Quote Originally Posted by cyberworrier94 View Post
    My girlfriend who works at a gamestop told me they are considering a midnight release of X and Y, but they may not due to the game being aimed towards kids (or so they are told). I also went out to preorder my 2DS with Y. Anyone also remember the specific dates to get Palkia and Giratina at GS?
    US dates for the two are the 9th and 30th respectively.

Palkia is here and Giratina is here.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 2nd September 2013 at 9:26 PM. Reason: fixed URL
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Palkia is here and Giratina is here.
    Uh, pretty sure that second link was supposed to be this.

Got it thanks. I can't help but think that these event pokemon do something in X and Y, meaning the got transferring down. I mean why else put all the effort to give us them before X and Y's release? Also, whats anyone's plans when X and Y release. Mine is to get it, play it, then trade with people when I go to the con that is the same day as X and Y's release.
    Let's Rock and Roll!

FireRed/White2 Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Favorite Pokemon:

Got it thanks. I can't help but think that these event pokemon do something in X and Y, meaning the got transferring down. I mean why else put all the effort to give us them before X and Y's release? Also, whats anyone's plans when X and Y release. Mine is to get it, play it, then trade with people when I go to the con that is the same day as X and Y's release.
    But aren't these Pokemon not coming to Japan? Assuming I'm not mistaken on that, it would be hard to see these Pokemon having any purpose in X&Y.

Nope, they're not in Japan which means they won't do jack diddly in X and Y. Plus they weren't advertised to do anything in X and Y.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Ah, aww well, still hope remains for X and Y to have transferring. Added in, anyone worried Nintendo may have issues sending these games out on launch. I'm actually speaking out of experience since Fire Emblem Awakening and Lego City were both not successfully released on its launch day. I remember when Awakening was released, I went to my local Target and they had none in stock for both pre-orders and regular sale, and didn't have any till the following week. I'm just worried that some stores like GS (where I preordered it) and etc. may have this issue as before.
    Let's Rock and Roll!

FireRed/White2 Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Favorite Pokemon:

FE:A had its sales massively underestimated, since most of the past FE games haven't been localized and those that have received minimal advertising; in contrast, Awakening broke sales records for the series, and is widely regarded as one of the best FE games to date by both players and critics. Other than Super Smash Bros., Awakening is the game that's given Combustible Emblems the name recognition it currently has.

No such situation exists for Pokemon. Nintendo knows that Pokemon is a colossal title and understand its massive selling power; they will make sure that everyone who wants a copy will get one.

Got it thanks. I can't help but think that these event pokemon do something in X and Y, meaning the got transferring down.
    Because Nintendo is giving us reasons to go to a store and preorder/get to know (extreme situation) X&Y (and a 3DS/2DS if that's the case) since this event is not happening in Japan.

Omg!!! Found this while browsing PlayAsia this morning. I recall this image being on DA a while ago (perhaps PA is using it as a placeholder but unacceptable to use someone's fanartbunless they got permission). Perhaps tmorrow's Pokemon Nintendo Direct will be the announcemnt of bundles outside Japan?

http://www.play-asia.com/nintendo-3d...n-70-70j5.html

Get it as soon as I can (Work i hate you), Play as much as possible (X), and then start playing the next game (Y)

Quote Originally Posted by ShikabaneHime13 View Post
    Omg!!! Found this while browsing PlayAsia this morning. I recall this image being on DA a while ago (perhaps PA is using it as a placeholder but unacceptable to use someone's fanartbunless they got permission). Perhaps tmorrow's Pokemon Nintendo Direct will be the announcemnt of bundles outside Japan?

http://www.play-asia.com/nintendo-3d...n-70-70j5.html
    Yveltal RUBY?! Omg.
    What could this mean...?

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by RzK View Post
    Yveltal RUBY?! Omg.
    What could this mean...?
    It won't mean crap. Nintendo wouldn't be stupid enough to announce R/S remakes before X and Y are even released. It's bad business.

Aggrons my favorite Pokemon if you couldn't tell.

Spoiler:- Fan Art by Ruth-Tay [url:

3DS friend code: 2148-8147-1931

Page 78 of 178 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast