Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    From what I've seen, Australia tends to get stuff on Thursdays or Saturdays. So yeah, if we/they get lucky, either Europe or Australia will get the games first.
    I'm in the US, so it's not good news for me . But I'm happy for the Europeans if they get it first, because they've had to wait for all the other games so it's only fair. Plus, it would be kind of cool if they got it first since the game is based in a European region.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I really hope Europe gets it first... I don't trust myself to not spoil stuff. D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Not to sound impatient and such, but I really think we should get some new info soon. D: Just some minor info, like the classifications of the starters and legendaries, and such... anything.

This will be 10 long months. *sad*
    If it helps, it's actually 9 long months.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    If it helps, it's actually 9 long months.
    That helps slightly, but it's still too far. ;_;
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

From walmart.com, it looks like Pokemon X and Y will be released October 31st. Here's hoping it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    I'm in the US, so it's not good news for me . But I'm happy for the Europeans if they get it first, because they've had to wait for all the other games so it's only fair. Plus, it would be kind of cool if they got it first since the game is based in a European region.
    You probably won't be saying that once we start posting on Serebii/Bulbagarden/Tumblr/etc about how AMAZING all the Pokémon are and how SOME CERTAIN POKÉMON just look so derpy and how one of the Gym Leaders looks SO HOT and OMG THE GRAPHICS ARE HORRIBLE but the music is just pure heaven and your rival seems a bit off and MY GOD THEY'RE ACTUALLY THE LEADER OF THE EVIL TEAM'S DAUGHTER and the regional professor is the CHAMPION WHAT THE

yeah.

But I agree, it'd be nice to be able to get the main games early. We've only got it before the US with BW, if I'm not mistaken.

You probably won't be saying that once we start posting on Serebii/Bulbagarden/Tumblr/etc about how AMAZING all the Pokémon are and how SOME CERTAIN POKÉMON just look so derpy and how one of the Gym Leaders looks SO HOT and OMG THE GRAPHICS ARE HORRIBLE but the music is just pure heaven and your rival seems a bit off and MY GOD THEY'RE ACTUALLY THE LEADER OF THE EVIL TEAM'S DAUGHTER and the regional professor is the CHAMPION WHAT THE

yeah.

But I agree, it'd be nice to be able to get the main games early. We've only got it before the US with BW, if I'm not mistaken.

Which was akward as it was based in NYC/America..

yeah.

That's kind of why I'm avoiding spoilers. It's only one week after all, I can go without Serebii for one week, in fact, I've gone months.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    That's kind of why I'm avoiding spoilers. It's only one week after all, I can go without Serebii for one week, in fact, I've gone months.
    I'll be looking at the final evolved forms of the starters, so I can finalize my decision
    And the game exclusive Pokemon too.
    Other than that I want to have the full new time experience :-) :-)

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I like to see all the new pokemon in the games. Helps me decide how I want to build my team, and who I should and shouldn't be wasting my time training. Especially like to see all the stages of the starter pokemon, but I'm pretty set on having Chespin (I really like his hat ;3)

I love not having spoilers but unfortunately I won't be able to check out any pokemon's base stats, location and movepool until several weeks after release once people extract the data.
    With my teambuilding, I prioritise my choices around stats and availablity and then choose the best designs for each type I use and now I'll have to wait at least a month after release before all that is sorted out. Thankfully this will probably end up on my christmas list this year, allowing just enough time for all that, but I worry about subsequent releases. From now on, I'll have to delay most info about the game for several weeks as well as p laying the game should I buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Default Time

Obviously, no one has seen that all the games being released at the same time around the world is both a solution and a problem. First, now I won't get beaten by a Japanese guy on wifi who has already gotten a year of experience while I was still going over the main story. On the other hand, we won't get help using websites that cover the games after being released in Japan, but even so gamers tend to speed up to try to get to the end and get to see all the new pokemons and the new world. Now though, we will all start at zero with no one getting the advantage and knowing which pokemon will be tougher and what pokemons will be better against the Elite Four. Speaking of the Elite Four, any thoughts on what type they may have this time?
    I am latios the Hunter, there are few like me. Very few can choose to be a Legend at such an early age, unfortunately i was not lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Latioshunter View Post
    Obviously, no one has seen that all the games being released at the same time around the world is both a solution and a problem. First, now I won't get beaten by a Japanese guy on wifi who has already gotten a year of experience while I was still going over the main story. On the other hand, we won't get help using websites that cover the games after being released in Japan, but even so gamers tend to speed up to try to get to the end and get to see all the new pokemons and the new world. Now though, we will all start at zero with no one getting the advantage and knowing which pokemon will be tougher and what pokemons will be better against the Elite Four. Speaking of the Elite Four, any thoughts on what type they may have this time?
    The Elite 4 may end up using Grass and Electric to change it up, while as Gym leaders there many be a dark type gym. But I'm not jumping to conclusions.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Cant wait for the games, gettting a new system and everything for preparation
    Pokemon 4oever . !!!!!!
    Pokemon X FC: 1719-4030-2503
    In-Game Name: Avalon

Do you think tomorrow's Nintendo Wii U Direct Video will have anything to do with Pokemon Gen V/VI?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do you think tomorrow's Nintendo Wii U Direct Video will have anything to do with Pokemon Gen V/VI?
    Most likely not, seeing as it's for the Wii U and the games are on DS/3DS.
    The most Superior Snivy. Left, good time here though. I loved this place.

It would be nice to see a new Stadium and/or Snap or even a Box to go along with gen 6. Imagine what you could do with the gamepad in those games. I wouldn't expect to see anything like that until next year at the soonest though.
    Last edited by kyle72686; 22nd January 2013 at 10:18 PM.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    It would be nice to see a new Stadium and/or Snap or even a Box to go along with gen 6. Imagine what you could do with the gamepad in those games. I wouldn't expect to see anything like that until next year at the soonest though.
    A new Stadium game would be great. I liked being able to transfer my Pokemon from DP to one of the Wii.
    Pokemon that I have up for trade >>>http://peekatchu.webs.com/<<<

(trade to) White FC: 3182-4378-9950

(battle with) White 2 FC: 4685-6764-6105

Shinies I have for trade

Legendaries I have for trade

I will probably trade shinies for any shiny I don't already have.

Do you think there will be a special DW distribution like 1 month after the day it is released?

Do you think there will be a special DW distribution like 1 month after the day it is released?
    Mmm honestly, theres a good chance they will release a event wifi pokemon from the beginning, but not necessarily thru dream world as dream world may not even return.
    Im basing this off the fact that in Gen 5 pokemon Black/White they gave away a victini to those who got the game straight away and in Black 2/White 2 they did the same with Genosect.
    So therefore stands to reason we will get a gen 6 wifi downloadable event pokemon along with the games initial distribution, OR possibly a shiny Genosect to co-incide with the new movies release OR both, I want BOTH yey

Apologies for double posting earlier, internet being crap, deleted second post!
    Last edited by scorpio66; 23rd January 2013 at 11:25 PM.

All of a sudden 3DS sales soar!!!

My B/W friend code: 2322 9616 4155

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I actually got mine before the price drop... But I got Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones because of it, so it was worth it.
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by wunderkind View Post
    Don't worry, you're not the only one. I actually got mine before the price drop... But I got Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones because of it, so it was worth it.
    Agreed. Along with Minish Cap I got some 70 hours out of the Ambassador games not to mention Oot3D and Kid Icarus:Uprising. I guess, for a lot of fans the just didn't have much reason to buy a 3ds until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I got mine in November for my birthday from my dad's side of the family. I only asked for it because I knew I'd need one for New Leaf and there was probably going to be some sort of Pokemon game come out on it. My suspicions proved were true just a bit earlier than I expected though.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

I got mine over the summer. For me, it wasn't about the price (though I did get it after the price drop). My DS (the original silver brick from 2004, yo) was completely broken. I needed a new system, but I was waiting for one thing and one thing only.
    A cool color option. I hated the launch colors.

But then along came Midnight Purple...

Gotta say though, only game I play on it other than DS games is Kid Icarus: Uprising. Mario Kart 7 just doesn't do it for me.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast