Page 27 of 178 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Still no news when both games are reveal? This is weird!!! In BW2 released dates where reveal really quick...but gen.6 is going really slow,even releasing the new mons!!
    Well, we at least know it's in October.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Still no news when both games are reveal? This is weird!!! In BW2 released dates where reveal really quick...but gen.6 is going really slow,even releasing the new mons!!
    You do realize that BW2 was released in June for Japan, and was officially announced sometime during February? So it's obvious why news stream came fast. But Gen VI is still SIX months away...I think you and I can live with no news for awhile.

^Well at least in the last generation we got 3 pokemon every month, but now...the leaking information got slower!!

An well in America we got the pats couple of games on a Sunday...so my guess is October 20 or 27!!

^Well at least in the last generation we got 3 pokemon every month, but now...the leaking information got slower!!

An well in America we got the pats couple of games on a Sunday...so my guess is October 20 or 27!!
    3 Pokemon a month in a 4 month span. They clearly didn't plan to give us 27 Pokemon by October.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Well BW had the largest Regional Dex of all the games. They had more Pokemon to reveal than X and Y will.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Any word on whether or not this should be available as a digital download on day one?

Quote Originally Posted by blowsave View Post
    Any word on whether or not this should be available as a digital download on day one?
    Most likely. Nintendo's been pushing digital downloads a lot lately, and most major retail titles are available digitally on the eShop already. There's no official word, since it doesn't come out for another five months, but there's no reason it wouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by blowsave View Post
    Most probably. As mentioned by the user above, most Nintendo titles are readily available in the eShop. Other old titles are getting digital releases, so yes.

Speaking of which, I might be downloading the game digitally for the sake of getting quick access to the game and for the heck of contributing input in the X& Y Discovery thread when the time comes.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Well BW had the largest Regional Dex of all the games. They had more Pokemon to reveal than X and Y will.
    But you don't know that yet.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    We'll see....We'll see.... Just hope it doesn't have that many forms in gen 6...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

While I don't, it seems very unlikely that it will have more than 156 new Pokemon. The inclusion of old Pokemon in the main game should support this. We need to remember BW had no old pokemon so it had to create enough new ones to fill up the region and balance things out.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I am glad it's getting a WW release, I plan to not check any sites this time, for some basic info, and just play through it with discovering everything on my own. I even bought a 3DS today to be able to purchase and play the games lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Speaking of which, I might be downloading the game digitally for the sake of getting quick access to the game and for the heck of contributing input in the X& Y Discovery thread when the time comes.
    I'm most definitely getting this digitally if I can. I'm personally a bit sick of carrying around a dozen 3/DS cards for the sake of checking up on games I'm playing, and since I've got a fairly massive SD card lodged in my 3DS, I've got the room to store it. I -may- buy the other physically, but that may depend on how easily I can transfer 'mons between physical and digital copies.

Hopefully, if there's some form of pre-order bonus or such, it'll apply to digital copies as well, and I'll be able to just buy a download code for it at Gamestop if I have to.

I'm ecstatic that they decided to go for a worldwide release. I hate having to wait knowing other people are enjoying it and I have to wait another 4 months or so.
    Since I was off for so long, I feel it is only right to start anew. My name is pokemon player, and I am very happy to meet you.

Credit to lifeburst for the banner, check him out!

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    but that may depend on how easily I can transfer 'mons between physical and digital copies.
    It's not terribly likely you'll be able to do it using only one 3DS unit - as in, the only way to transfer between the two will be trading, the same as if you were using two physical copies - if that's your sole criteria.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Finally, we get the game with no Japanese spoilers.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Finally, we get the game with no Japanese spoilers.
    Pretty sure there will still be spoilers.
    The Japanese will still get the game first before the rest of the world so... yeah.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Pretty sure there will still be spoilers.
    The Japanese will still get the game first before the rest of the world so... yeah.
    But wouldn't if have t be less than a month before the rest of the world, if the release is October?

Thats much less time for people to have to resist the urge to Google/YouTube walkthroughs and spoilers and stuff.
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Some people on Bulbagarden are saying that 1000 subscribers will receive a silver decal with this month's corocoro and that the release date of XY will be revealed.

Some people on Bulbagarden are saying that 1000 subscribers will receive a silver decal with this month's corocoro and that the release date of XY will be revealed.
    Okay but which source has told them that?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Okay but which source has told them that?
    http://corocoro.tv/next/index.html

This summer, we'll present 1000 readers with an amazing silver decal from the most-talked about release this year, Pokemon XY!!! In addition, we plan on revealing the release date!

That's not what it says. According to Guested, who translated it for me, it states that the decals will be given to be delivered on release day, not that the release date will be revealed.

It may still be revealed, but that's what one of my trusted translators says. I personally am not certain either way as I'm not that good with Kanji so I'm leaning towards what Guested says.

Will keep checking though

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That's not what it says. According to Guested, who translated it for me, it states that the decals will be given to be delivered on release day, not that the release date will be revealed.

It may still be revealed, but that's what one of my trusted translators says. I personally am not certain either way as I'm not that good with Kanji so I'm leaning towards what Guested says.

Will keep checking though

seconding guested's translation here! definitely says you'll get your decal on the release date. it is all !!!! about it since it seems very pleased with itself you'll get your special thing ON release date and not later.

I'm probably going to download digitally so I can get it the SECOND it's released!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

I think Japan and Australia will get it the same day, And the US Maybe the day after.
    Simply because of how close the Japanese and Australians are in terms of time, if they're wanting to release the game on the same date everywhere, thats how theyll do it.

Page 27 of 178 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast