Page 17 of 178 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Agreed. Along with Minish Cap I got some 70 hours out of the Ambassador games not to mention Oot3D and Kid Icarus:Uprising. I guess, for a lot of fans the just didn't have much reason to buy a 3ds until now.
    I also splurged for the Ambassador games in 2011. I LOVE the Yoshi game, it's given me hours of time killing, and I finally got to try classic franchises that I had never played before until then, like Zelda and Kirby.

Not to mention, with the 3DS I had easier access to trading in Gen V and my main Black 2 team has a trade evolver and an opposite version exclusive. I usually only get to trade with other people at anime cons and Pokemon events.

A worldwide release is an awesome idea. Maybe there will even be a big Wi-Fi event off the bat? As well as meaning I can't spoil the game for myself as everyone else said!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

ooo today is 35 weeks exactly until 1st October so not long to go ^^

Hoping for a huge Wi-Fi event when its released it's going to be really good since I normally await Serebii's and Co walkthrough of the game and frequent updates.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post

Hoping for a huge Wi-Fi event when its released it's going to be really good since I normally await Serebii's and Co walkthrough of the game and frequent updates.
    Simultaneously being good and bad, a lot less people will turn to places like Serebii for hints and tips on the game, since they'll still be busy figuring it out themselves.
    Still, though, maybe I'll fulfill my semi-dream of making a storyling FAQ.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

I am literally writing this on my calendar and counting down as of now.

A big wifi event to kick things off would be sweet. Especially of a brand new event legendary. Ahh, I hope it's something as cute as Shaymine! ^___^

But seeing as we haven't even had Meloetta yet, don't hold your breath.

This worldwide event is great and awful for me all at once. I don't know what's going to triumph in the end: my desire for properly IV bred, eggmoved pokemon meaning I can't play the game immediately...or the desire to play the game immediately. Gah, it's tough.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Worldwide release is going to be great. I always tell myself I'm going to not spoil the games, and just wait for the English version. But I always cave and look on serebii. This way I'll only know what gets announced beforehand. Along with encountering a good number of the new Pokemon in person!

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    Simultaneously being good and bad, a lot less people will turn to places like Serebii for hints and tips on the game, since they'll still be busy figuring it out themselves.
    Yeah, but I don't think it will be too long a wait. I remember when BW came out, Serebii marathoned his way through the game, forging sleep to get as much info as he could. And usually after a game comes out, they have all but the most vague, obscure information on it in about a week or two. I wouldn't worry about it too much. But this also means that I can go into things with a complete blank slate, which I haven't done since Ruby.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I am literally writing this on my calendar and counting down as of now.

A big wifi event to kick things off would be sweet. Especially of a brand new event legendary. Ahh, I hope it's something as cute as Shaymine! ^___^

But seeing as we haven't even had Meloetta yet, don't hold your breath.

This worldwide event is great and awful for me all at once. I don't know what's going to triumph in the end: my desire for properly IV bred, eggmoved pokemon meaning I can't play the game immediately...or the desire to play the game immediately. Gah, it's tough.
    So within this time, we may or may not get the meloetta event in the remaining surroundings. I think it's great, considering I live in the UK and tend to get things late/last so i'll still be using this website and a couple of youtubers that I frequently watch (pending on if they do the game) for help.

It would be nice for it to kick off the 6th generation but I'll hold off and wont hold the breathe until confirmation is given.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    I'll still use this website to have a look at the new stuff and watch/read Serebii's walkthrough.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

So within this time, we may or may not get the meloetta event in the remaining surroundings. I think it's great, considering I live in the UK and tend to get things late/last so i'll still be using this website and a couple of youtubers that I frequently watch (pending on if they do the game) for help.

It would be nice for it to kick off the 6th generation but I'll hold off and wont hold the breathe until confirmation is given.

I'll still use this website to have a look at the new stuff and watch/read Serebii's walkthrough.
    I'm still debating if I want to cut myself off, so that when I get the game, absolutely EVERYTHING is new and awesome. But I know I won't be able to

AMPHAROS FOREVER. I'm going to have a fit if you cant catch a early on in X and Y!!!

Click on the egg to help it hatch! Trying to get a mareep! P.S. Feel free to click on my other Pokemon too!

I can't wait for the worldwide release! I mean... There's gonna be no spoilers so quickly, everyone gets to play the game when it comes out, and I don't think were gonna hear all the new Pokemon that exist in X and Y before it comes it. Maybe?

Shiny Pokemon (Caught)

(Inkay)

Pokemon games I have: Firered, Leafgreen, Sapphire, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, White, White 2, X, and Y.

3DS Friend Code: 2148 -8657 - 3929

My Youtube Channel: Trudermark

I have noticed a lot of people are pre-ordering the game and Im planning to do that too that way I don't have to push through people to get a pokemon Y or X copy luckily I will get it the same day it comes out

Second thought I think I will buy two different languages for different versions, just for the sake of the wifi event.
    They give more/better events for Japanese version.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

it would be neat for a good legend to come out on the release days
    http://forums.pokemonplus.net/index....rals&reff=1023<-click plz or use ye5 as refferer

Looking for: Metang safari only please message me I really need one.

My 3ds is 4167 5084 5892 Friend safari is Rufflet, Woobat, and Spearow!
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Trudermark View Post
    I can't wait for the worldwide release! I mean... There's gonna be no spoilers so quickly, everyone gets to play the game when it comes out, and I don't think were gonna hear all the new Pokemon that exist in X and Y before it comes it. Maybe?
    Hopefully not, seeing new pokemon in the middle of the games is the coolest feeling for me

Ive Officially stopped hearing any info for pokemon x and y i don't even know that starters. This is awesome Japan won't be ahead , we all get a fair chance to be the best. Maybe their won't be any importing untill the game is beaten. So Online battles on release day will be all new pokemon !
    Although i think i will be battling for awhile.

It's pretty exciting that this is the first ever worldwide release. I'm one of the few fans that actually doesn't use wi-fi yet though, so..yeah. Who knows though, maybe I'll make the switch by then?

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    A worldwide release is an awesome idea. Maybe there will even be a big Wi-Fi event off the bat? As well as meaning I can't spoil the game for myself as everyone else said!
    There most definately will be. Right before B2/W2 released in the US, they released a Keldeo event, and the day right after the event ended, Genesect was released.
    My bet is YES! There will be some typ of event. Not that sales are something they will have to worry about this time around, but it would most definately boost sales further.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I think something about the games are revealed in Japan, it will be the same time it is revealed in other countries.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Flowing Ice View Post
    It's pretty exciting that this is the first ever worldwide release. I'm one of the few fans that actually doesn't use wi-fi yet though, so..yeah. Who knows though, maybe I'll make the switch by then?
    Im hoping i can get into it too, cause i have never used wifi in the games

Everything should have a world release date. This makes me happy.
    Splash Spammer.

Er, don't know if this has been posted or mentioned. But, Gamestop has posted that Pokemon X and Y shall be released on October 31st. Oh how I hate that

Here's the link to the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Er, don't know if this has been posted or mentioned. But, Gamestop has posted that Pokemon X and Y shall be released on October 31st. Oh how I hate that

It is too far away... I will die before, hu... ;_;
    However, do you know when we'll get some some new info' ? I know it's not a GF interest to reveal a lot before the final launch, but I want to know new things, like everybody.
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

It's been mentioned before. It doesn't mean anything though, they do that when the actual date isn't known, others do this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    However, do you know when we'll get some some new info' ? I know it's not a GF interest to reveal a lot before the final launch, but I want to know new things, like everybody.
    Each month CoroCoro comes out on the 15, I don't remember how things were done before, but logically there would be something on the games each issue, however as seen with the first one we got last month, they might not always be full of info, which I believe is the case for the starter months(So this coming CoroCoro might not have anything big).

In the end, we'll end up with plenty of info on the games which will be revealed throughout these 8 or so months.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 4th February 2013 at 2:42 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealotic View Post
    You're not the only one.
    Probably February 12th - 15th we'll know something from Corocoro.
    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    It's been mentioned before. It doesn't mean anything though, they do that when the actual date isn't known, others do this as well.
    Ahh, that sucks. I was actually excited, yet said at the same time. But, I'm feeling more happy now that I know this.

You're not the only one.
    Probably February 12th - 15th we'll know something from Corocoro.
    Thank you ! I'll try to survive, to see if it's true !
    It's the first time I am waiting for a new generation, I'm all excited too :P

I was wondering about something else too... Why october 31st ? Why one year later the launch of Assassin's creed III ? okay, that makes no sense...
    When did the 5th generation had been revealed for the first time ?
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Page 17 of 178 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast