Page 32 of 178 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

I know I have mention this like 100 times in this thread, but man I want a 3ds Bundle with these games!!

If nintendo was releasing a bundle they already mention it by now, right? Or the bundles are released after the games come out?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I know I have mention this like 100 times in this thread, but man I want a 3ds Bundle with these games!!

If nintendo was releasing a bundle they already mention it by now, right? Or the bundles are released after the games come out?
    I think if we find out about bundles, it might be nearer to release. I think we didn't find out about the Animal Crossing or Fire Emblem bundles until ~2, 3 months before release, for instance.

I can't remember when we found out about the BW1 or BW2 bundles, though

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Probably not it's kind of early for anything like that. If they're gonna announce a bundle for the game it'll probably be at the earliest a month before the games release date. Or they might hold off an announce a bundle deal at some point after the games release(which I hate since I've already gotten the game at that point :P).
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Forget about bundles, I'm waiting for pre-order bonuses to be announced!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkS Umbreon View Post
    Forget about bundles, I'm waiting for pre-order bonuses to be announced!
    Well, what do you mean by bonuses?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Well, what do you mean by bonuses?
    Various goodies that depend on the region, retailer, &/or game.

For instance europeans who pre-ordered Luigi Mansion Dark Moon got a boo stress ball, americans who pre-ordered Pokemon Colosseum got the bonus disc with Jirachi, etc

I think its a great idea to do a worldwide release. Afterall, for 5 generations now, we have proven we will always buy the games. Reserved X last week. Cant wait to reserve Y this week :3

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Various goodies that depend on the region, retailer, &/or game.

For instance europeans who pre-ordered Luigi Mansion Dark Moon got a boo stress ball, americans who pre-ordered Pokemon Colosseum got the bonus disc with Jirachi, etc
    Darn it, I should have pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion then... I've already been given Space Invader and Blinky stress balls for Christmases, and one more stress ball would be the start of a mini collection. I'm just hoping I can get a cool stress ball for X when I get it (might also get Y, but that would be when the pre-order bonuses were long gone). Or, if I can't get that, a cool figure to go with some of my old Pokémon figures from years ago (I have Jigglypuff, Blastoise, Sandshrew, Pikachu, a Poliwrath that's right hand has fell off, and I used to have a Gengar and Rhydon, but they both went missing on two separate occasions, both on the same day, funnily enough XD).

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the global release; by the time I'll have been playing for a while, not many people will have fully evolved starters or legendaries. I just hope that I'd be able to offer a Pokémon on the GTS Negotiations and have a decent offer, like a Pokémon from Y. The one thing I don't like about the GTS Negotiations in Gen V is that I'd offer a version exclusive Pokémon and get offered another version exclusive Pokémon from the same version as mine. I just hope that more people pick Y this time. :3

I'm also hoping that there's a way that we can submit in our own Pokémon next year as part of a global competition. I think that it would be a great way to spark interest in the games for Pokémon fans and artists alike. plus, I'd also love to show off my designs, even if they're not drawn particularly well.
        Spoiler:- My best teams:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I'm also hoping that there's a way that we can submit in our own Pokémon next year as part of a global competition. I think that it would be a great way to spark interest in the games for Pokémon fans and artists alike. plus, I'd also love to show off my designs, even if they're not drawn particularly well.
    One imagines Game Freak is very happy with their trained and vetted staff of artists. They have no reason, need or want to solicit fan suggestions, on any front.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 30th May 2013 at 10:44 PM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by XSilverStarboyX View Post
    I think its a great idea to do a worldwide release. Afterall, for 5 generations now, we have proven we will always buy the games. Reserved X last week. Cant wait to reserve Y this week :3
    This will be the first time I will buy both versions. I always bought one, with my lil brother buying the other one, but now I just want them both lol

^ I hear you! First time ever I wanted both versions of a pokemon game! I intend to buy a 3DS XL as well, I'm a little disappointed that I bought my 3DS when I did because XL was announced a few weeks later T^T Anyway, I just hope it is released on the same day and not simply the same month
    Anime is love, anime is life <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

Again, it's not likely or feasible that it will be released on the same day everywhere. What is more logical and probable is that it will be released everywhere over the course of a few days to a week.

-----
    Words to|live by

It'll be released on a Friday in the UK and most likely a Sunday in the US as this is the general release schedule that Nintendo games follow. If I had to guess release dates I'd probably go with Friday 18th and Sunday 20th.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

I know it doesn't matter that much, but when do we normally get the official release date?
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

There is no "normally", really. We get them at some point before they release. I suspect we'll have the date no later than late July, and possibly much earlier than that. We may get it during E3.

-----
    Words to|live by

^ I really hope so, E3 will probably reveal a lot of new information, I'm putting my money on revealing the new fairy type and introducing fairy type pokemon, (If the rumor is true), the rival, some gym leaders and the release date. I'm really hoping for some huge info here.

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

I was just doing some thinking (shame on me) and thought, instead of a worldwide release for just 3 countries, maybe its a worldwide release for, oh i don't know, lets say maybe the ENTIRE world, by chance. Any, ideas guys?
    Black 2: 3912-5352-6130
    Black: 3997-5825-5339
    SoulSilver: 5070-9012-4813
    Platinum:1118-8612-4985

Im pretty sure that they did say it was 'worldwide' so it would be more than just 3 countries. But I don't think it will be on the exact date though

Quote Originally Posted by the_very_best View Post
    I was just doing some thinking (shame on me) and thought, instead of a worldwide release for just 3 countries, maybe its a worldwide release for, oh i don't know, lets say maybe the ENTIRE world, by chance. Any, ideas guys?
    Err... three countries? Seriously? That's not even an option. We are talking globally (with a delay of some days probably).

Quote Originally Posted by the_very_best View Post
    What 3 countries? its world wide.

North America, South America

Europe

Asia all at the same time.

I was thinking that since we still have to wait 6 months to get the game...how possible do you think that getting the game in the beginning of october would be?

Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    I was thinking that since we still have to wait 6 months to get the game...
    ...you're not, though. It'll be out worldwide in October.

Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    how possible do you think that getting the game in the beginning of october would be?
    See previous answer.

-----
    Words to|live by

can't wait. pre-ordered y, so i'll b there in the beginning
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What 3 countries? its world wide.

North America, South America

Europe

Asia all at the same time.
    You're forgetting Australia. And those are continents anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    You're forgetting Australia. And those are continents anyways.
    Oceania yes, I know they are countries thats what I'm telling you, its not 3 countries its world wide thats why I mentioned the continents.

Page 32 of 178 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast