Page 50 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4428

Thread: Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    No.

For Castlevania I used free shipping though I didn't mention that in my post.

I just said I bought Pokemon with 2 day shipping, because I didn't have enough money to buy both Pokemon Y with 1 day shipping and Castlevania (regardless of the shipping), so I had to go with Pokemon Y with 2 day shipping and Castlevania with free shipping.
    Well 2 day shipping should be 2 day shipping Oo so if it comes out on the 12 you should receive it at most(if it shipping on the 11th) on monday 13(I don't know if delivery companies work on Sunday there they don't here).

I'm just going to buy it at a store unless the special 3DS comes out(which I want) also I can't buy it at a store here in Portugal and have to order it online, there is no Amazon Portugal so what I buy comes from the UK so it might not come in the release day to here, I have receive my japanese Diamond from Play Asia before the release date but with Amazon it never happened, so I'm not ordering online.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well 2 day shipping should be 2 day shipping Oo so if it comes out on the 12 you should receive it at most(if it shipping on the 11th) on monday 13(I don't know if delivery companies work on Sunday there they don't here).

I'm just going to buy it at a store unless the special 3DS comes out(which I want) also I can't buy it at a store here in Portugal and have to order it online, there is no Amazon Portugal so what I buy comes from the UK so it might not come in the release day to here, I have receive my japanese Diamond from Play Asia before the release date but with Amazon it never happened, so I'm not ordering online.
    Which is why I am asking people who have pre-ordered games on Amazon before and when they got it, or their own Pokemon X and Y preorders, and when it says they will receive it. But yeah I was expecting maybe the 15th (if not sooner), not the 18th.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If ordering from Amazon, should I order by 1-day shipping or go for the 2-day shipping if I wanted it to arrive the next day at latest (Sunday, October 13)?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    If ordering from Amazon, should I order by 1-day shipping or go for the 2-day shipping if I wanted it to arrive the next day at latest (Sunday, October 13)?
    Unless there are exceptions that I don't know about, if you live in the United States, there is no postage/deliveries on Sunday.

I have no idea what it's like in other countries. But as for your question, I don't know.

I pre-ordered mine in like in February or something, with 2 day shipping, and it says that it won't be delivered until the 18th. So I don't know.

If you can, I would wait until it's out in stores (assuming there's enough copies), get it off E-shop (if you can), or maybe order it from somewhere else.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I can't decide which 3DS XL to buy! GRRR the grey/silver one is going cheaper than the rest- but probably because it is UGLY!

GRRRR WHY NO GOLD CONSOLE WHYYY?!!

Seriously, how do they decide which teritories get what? So frustrating =S
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

Quote Originally Posted by storm12 View Post
    I can't decide which 3DS XL to buy! GRRR the grey/silver one is going cheaper than the rest- but probably because it is UGLY!

GRRRR WHY NO GOLD CONSOLE WHYYY?!!

Seriously, how do they decide which teritories get what? So frustrating =S
    I know
    I would be having the same hard time you are if I didn't buy my 3ds before hand
    I bought one the day after the first xy trailer
    I would love to have waited and gotten that gold one, its so mythological

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I know
    I would be having the same hard time you are if I didn't buy my 3ds before hand
    I bought one the day after the first xy trailer
    I would love to have waited and gotten that gold one, its so mythological
    It's so disheartening to have it dangled in front of us though, only for them to be like 'only in Japan [you Western SCUM] ' like why gamefreak, why?

I hate region exclusive BS, it makes no sense to me- if they were being smart, they'd ship it to other territories where that sh!t would SELL like no one's business! If they're a company that wants to make money- or maybe they're just more content in seeing special edition stuff ONLY in the hands of Japanese fans how is that clever business? They could sell THOUSANDS abroad! WHY! But NOOOO let's not let filthy non-japanese have them! Oh no no no! We don't care about MONEY? What is that? We just like to P!SS fans off for the sh!its and giggles =|

GGGGGRRRRRRRR!
    [I'm calm, I swear, ]
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

They should release this during the Tour de France, which is so to speak, happening right now. :P
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Sorry for the amazon questions, but I really want to know this... Do they delivery pre ordered games on the game it comes out or a few days before?

And I know, right? Japan gets all the cool stuff. It would be nice if we could get the 3ds models they have or the cool Pokemon Center merchandise here in America.
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Shipping is quite tricky. There are factors that affects the shipping time. Processing and availability plays an important role as well. It's never certain that your order will arrived on estimated time. But there are also those rare times that you get the merchandise week or days ahead than the rest..

In my opinion if amazon have the games available in their warehouse they ship the game days before the game comes out but keep in mind though they still need to get a clear/completed transaction before they ship it.. So yeah it's really uncertain ordering online if you count on it to arrived on the same day as the games released date but then again you could end up getting the game earlier than the rest too. It depends on your luck!
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    Shipping is quite tricky. There are factors that affects the shipping time. Processing and availability plays an important role as well. It's never certain that your order will arrived on estimated time. But there are also those rare times that you get the merchandise week or days ahead than the rest..

In my opinion if amazon have the games available in their warehouse they ship the game days before the game comes out but keep in mind though they still need to get a clear/completed transaction before they ship it.. So yeah it's really uncertain ordering online if you count on it to arrived on the same day as the games released date but then again you could end up getting the game earlier than the rest too. It depends on your luck!
    I remember pre ordering Black and White 2 last year from amazon where I ordered it 2 day free shipping, but I believe it came by...Monday or Tuesday afternoon? I'm hoping that it works like pre ordering books and that I get it the afternoon it is released (Saturday) because they don't deliver on Sunday. Why can't pokemon release on a Friday or Thursday? Doesn't Japan normally release pokemon games on Thursday? It's really inconvenient to pre order games not knowing your luck, only to see that it arrives on a Tuesday morning.

Yeah that's why if you're impatient you should really just drive to store to get yourself a copy on the release date rather than ordering online!
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

or just get it digitally

really, before this thread I honestly had no idea people were scared sh*tless at that prospect

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    or just get it digitally

really, before this thread I honestly had no idea people were scared sh*tless at that prospect
    Oh there's going to be a digital copy? I'm buying my first 3DS, so I wasn't certain on how this worked. I guess I'll be downloading it now instead of getting a physical copy so I won't be worried about getting it on the first day.
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Been thinking about doing that also but the Eshop will be slow as h*ll on Midnight..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    Oh there's going to be a digital copy? I'm buying my first 3DS, so I wasn't certain on how this worked. I guess I'll be downloading it now instead of getting a physical copy so I won't be worried about getting it on the first day.
    The Blue and Gold 3DS consoles shown on the main site has Pokémon X or Y installed on it when you buy one.

The Download version was CONFIRMED in the E3 Nintendo Direct: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nint...13-781695.html (1 Min to 4 mins in)

As a 3DS download player, I need to make it clear. The game will be tied to your 3DS, however Nintendo does offer a service that allows you to send ALL of your games over to another 3DS.

Most of the "Day 1" downloaders, can prepare by adding credit to the 3DS before October 12th. You will either need a Visa/Mastercard card or to buy "3DS Cash cards" from many stores. Then when the game is released, all you need to do is purchase and download. But as Tf916 said, given the popularity of the games, the eShop could be slower than normal just after it is released.

You can also buy a Card from a Game store with the Pokémon X or Pokémon Y download Code from certain Game stores.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    Been thinking about doing that also but the Eshop will be slow as h*ll on Midnight..
    Yeah figured so xD I wasn't expecting to be able to play it until the afternoon on the 12th anyhow, so I suppose I can just leave it downloading all night.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    Yeah figured so xD I wasn't expecting to be able to play it until the afternoon on the 12th anyhow, so I suppose I can just leave it downloading all night.
    Ahh that also xD
    I wonder how much space it will take up.. lol
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Ahh that also xD
    Yeah I was wondering that too xD At least this'll be my first 3DS game though. It would kind of be cool to get it at midnight at a store, but there's no stores around my area that stay open past midnight xD I think walmart even closes here at 10 pm.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Ahh that also xD
    My Best Guess up to 2GB, based on the size of 3DS games already out there. The Biggest I've seen is using 4GB chip, but it doesn't use it all.

According to this, http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/24569 the Maximum size a 3DS game could ever be is 8 GB.

Some extra things to note, the Wii and X Box 360 both disks that can hold up to 8.5GB but most games are on 4 GB disks. http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/04/2...ion-of-storage

Just some more file size stats on games: http://wiiudaily.com/2012/12/wii-u-g...1-mb-to-17-gb/
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Just Curious..are you guys going to buy more than one copy because i am planning to get a digital version and a retail version..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    Just Curious..are you guys going to buy more than one copy because i am planning to get a digital version and a retail version..
    I usually buy two version but its Japanese when the games come out and later the Eurpean version, this time it comes out at the same time everywhere at the same time but probably not, mainly because even though I have saved money I don't have a job, I'll see at the time I'm planning on upgrading to an XL I have a normal 3DS bought at launch, that enough money spending, hoping for the Pokemon blue version to come out here in Europe, later I might buy the other version if I see a nice promotion, my problem with it is I don't really want a digital version of a retail game, I've bought all of them in retail if possible, I don't want to risk having a software problem or somehow losing/breaking my 3DS and lose the game.

This is all Nintendo stupid policies fault, Steam, PSN and Xboxlive(dont own one so I can't confirm) save your games to an account and its safe, in Nintendo you can buy 30 digital games and they don't give a crap, the console breaks, no games for you and no refund.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 21st July 2013 at 11:38 PM.

They make a digital version? Either way I don't want one of those... Physical property. Good old physical property...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by ToeyJoey View Post
    They make a digital version? Either way I don't want one of those... Physical property. Good old physical property...
    All the 3DS games come out in Digital and Retail now so yes, it will be available at midnight wherever people live.

Can I be let off this one because I got a 3DS on Friday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Page 50 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast