Thread: Tuesday: Pokémon Announcement - Pokémon X & Y

Default Tuesday: Pokémon Announcement - Pokémon X & Y

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

08-01-2013 11:20 GMT / 06:20 EST by Serebii Sorry about the delay, had an unfortunately poor timed computer failure. The big news is here! If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
    With the release of Black 2 & White 2, the ...

More...

Gen 6...gen 6, gen 6!!!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! yes!!!!
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Wow. I was left nearly having a faint after seeing how amazing the graphics are. My belief for not doing gen 3 remakes is that gen 3 was one of the most iconic games for now, since they revolutionised the pokemon games for today. Making them on a console that is old, and soon to be outdated, would leave a bad taste in most peoples mouth. With the 3DS now quite alot more better, I think with gen 6, they are testing the game engine, and then after all the kinks are removed, they'll roll out RSE remakes. If no-one noticed, the region looks like its based off france, as the Eiffel tower makes an appearence. and there seems to be a bug gym.