View Poll Results: Which starter will be chosen?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Grass starter: Chespin

33 22.92%
  • The Fire starter: Fennekin

26 18.06%
  • The Water starter: Froakie

38 26.39%
  • Why bother voting? The writers will wuss out and give him all three

47 32.64%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Gen. 6 starter will be chosen? *Possible Spoilers*

Hybrid View

Default Which Gen. 6 starter will be chosen? *Possible Spoilers*

With today's announcement of the upcoming Gen VI games comes more assumptions of Ash going on another adventure (obviously), and with a new generation comes new starter Pokemon.

Their pictures can be found here.

Now here comes the big question: If Ash really does go to this new region, which starter do you think he would get if he were forced to have ONLY ONE starter for the whole journey?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Don't know but if he gets all 3 of them, I bet only one of them will ever evolve. :|
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Chespin looks like a Ash-like starter. But then again he ALWAYS has the grass starters, so Chespin it is.

Just imagine if it was Chespin. Oshawott clone anybody?

I'm hoping he gets Fennekin, though it IS my current fave gen 6 starter, so.... xP.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

I could see Ash with either Chespin or Froakie. I definitely thought of Chespin or Froakie for Ash the first time I saw the starters.

Ash will either get all three or get two (and one of the other characters gets one like with Dawn).

I really doubt who will ash get, but I know all the 3 starters will be with the gang. Froakie looks more a ice type for me.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

I think the fire starter would be the most likely choice for Ash personally. ^_^ But that's my bias speaking since it's my favorite of the group.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Personally, my money is on the Fire Fox, Fennekin. It just gives off the same vibe as Snivy and Treecko; besides, Ash has never gotten the Fire starter first.

I think he will get Chespin because so far he got every grass type starter of every region.

Ash is usually at his best when commanding a fire starter, so I'm going for Fennekin. (I'm partial to all the fire type staters anyway.)
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    I support and believe in pearlshipping
    Oh yeah, and I like Darth Vader too.

Herein lies a great story of love, friendship, betryal,........and generally all the other good stuff a story needs :http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ul-A-Pearlship

Current team in lvl. 100 training-

I can't really vote yet, until I see their types and evolutions. But based off of what I think the evolutions will be, I will have to go with Chespin. Every generation I usually go with the fire/water starter. Never really played with a grass starter. This generation might change.
    Alex 3368-2044-7466 3DS friend code

I'm thinking Chespin or Frennekin Bad Speller But, he'll probably get the one we all think he won't get. Then he'll end up getting all of them. One will evolve. He'll trade one...ect. I'm hopping that he has Chespin. But, that's just my opinion on things.
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Wow! I never thought I would see the polls so evened out. Then again, this IS the first day, and evolutions still haven't been revealed yet. Let's see how the scales will tip.

I only like Fennekin and Froakin... Not sure about Chespin's design, reminds me too much of the otter.
    I hope he'll get Froakin but he'll prlly get all 3

I think he'll have Chespin :P
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Froakie looks like the least marketable so hopefully Ash gets him and finally gets a fully evolved water starter.

Or the writers will be idiots and not make him evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Froakie looks like the least marketable so hopefully Ash gets him and finally gets a fully evolved water starter.

Or the writers will be idiots and not make him evolve.
    Honestly, Froakie looks the cutest to me with its glasses-looking nose and cloud backpack. He actually looks like a wizard to me, and I hope Ash picks him...unfortunately, we're making votes based on which one Ash WILL choose rather than which one we want him to choose, and that's why I picked Fennekin.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster366 View Post
    Honestly, Froakie looks the cutest to me with its glasses-looking nose and cloud backpack. He actually looks like a wizard to me, and I hope Ash picks him...unfortunately, we're making votes based on which one Ash WILL choose rather than which one we want him to choose, and that's why I picked Fennekin.
    Looking at the fan's opinions on different forums, Froakie seems like the least popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Looking at the fan's opinions on different forums, Froakie seems like the least popular.
    Hmm...they must not have seen the .gif in my sig right now. Well, the fox is major furry material, so...

Yeah, especially if he turns out fire/fighting like the last 3 gens, then next thing you know, his evolutions will be anthromorphic and.. yeah >.>
    3DS Friend Code: 4210-4695-6300
    PM me if you want to exchange FCs!

I WANT FENNEKIN NOW! QAQ

I'd like Ash to get Froakie, or maybe New Girl (watch Iris stay xD) could have an interest in quirky things, I could see her picking that. But New Girl will probably get Fennekin.

And I'll die if Chespin is made into a Pipwott. Dx I like it so far...please don't ruin the species for me. :<

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

...he better get the chespin. Just saying.

...and if you're going to give him/her a piplup/oshawott role, but please make him competent. Hidden badass D8
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Personally, I see him getting Froakie, as Froakie seems to be the least popular of the three, but meh...who knows.

What I Want to Happen: They'll surprise us and not give him any.

The female companion will get one, his rival will get the other, and a third recurring character will showcase the last.

What I Expect to Happen: He'll get all three again.

The female companion will not get one, his rival will get the one strong to his favored starter, and a weak recurring character will showcase the last.

I want to see if the writers can pull off a team without a Starter carrying it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast