View Poll Results: Which starter will be chosen?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Grass starter: Chespin

33 22.92%
  • The Fire starter: Fennekin

26 18.06%
  • The Water starter: Froakie

38 26.39%
  • Why bother voting? The writers will wuss out and give him all three

47 32.64%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which Gen. 6 starter will be chosen? *Possible Spoilers*

Woot!! Froakie ftw!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Woot!! Froakie ftw!!
    Froakie, had better evolve, if it's the only starter they plan on giving Ash.

Or I'm calling B.S. and I will give up on Ash ever having a decent main water Pokémon, that gets a lot of battles and screen time.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Froakie, had better evolve, if it's the only starter they plan on giving Ash.

Or I'm calling B.S. and I will give up on Ash ever having a decent main water Pokémon, that gets a lot of battles and screen time.
    Meh, Corphish already did that lol. I know you mean evolved pokemon but Corphish was treated pretty well overall.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, Corphish already did that lol. I know you mean evolved pokemon but Corphish was treated pretty well overall.
    Too well.

There really should be a limit to how much glorification a pokemon gets before it evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Too well.

There really should be a limit to how much glorification a pokemon gets before it evolves.
    Not until it hits Mijumaru or Piplup level my friend -_-.

I don't know about Miju but I am convinced snivy has an invisible eviolite tucked away in there. Something is plainly wrong if Ash's Torterra has all the defenses of a wet tissue while his snivy has the endurance of an iron wall. Or there is an eviolite at work.

Trip's Serperior is also suprisingly fragile for a serperior. But that's because there's no eviolite tomfoolery

right now I want ash to get froakie and fennekin.
    Froakie's design is epic, I just hope his evolutions won't be too weird. (& of course the everlasting hope of ash getting a fully evolved water-starter remains)
    Fennekin is very elegant, and I can see it's evolutions be either elegant like ninetails or maybe it'll be a cool bi-pedal design like zoro-ark.
    Chespin seems like a pokemon ash is going to catch regardless, & though I'm no fan of its design, it's evos could be awesome and could change my mind.

Just don't give him all three, please sh*tty writers, just don't! seriously... that's just a humongous no-no!
    (I said the same before Unova started, now see what a sad crappy poo-soup his team has become)
    Last edited by Blazicken; 25th January 2013 at 4:16 AM.

Lol, I wouldn't care much, but it will be the same old story, all 3 in the group.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by Blazicken View Post
    right now I want ash to get froakie and fennekin.
    Froakie's design is epic, I just hope his evolutions won't be too weird. (& of course the everlasting hope of ash getting a fully evolved water-starter remains)
    Fennekin is very elegant, and I can see it's evolutions be either elegant like ninetails or maybe it'll be a cool bi-pedal design like zoro-ark.
    Chespin seems like a pokemon ash is going to catch regardless, & though I'm no fan of its design, it's evos could be awesome and could change my mind.

Just don't give him all three, please sh*tty writers, just don't! seriously... that's just a humongous no-no!
    (I said the same before Unova started, now see what a sad crappy poo-soup his team has become)
    Forget that. You better spend more time praying that Fennekin doesn't turn into a Fire/Fighting type.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I don't know about Miju but I am convinced snivy has an invisible eviolite tucked away in there. Something is plainly wrong if Ash's Torterra has all the defenses of a wet tissue while his snivy has the endurance of an iron wall. Or there is an eviolite at work.

Trip's Serperior is also suprisingly fragile for a serperior. But that's because there's no eviolite tomfoolery
    In all honesty, Ash has never been that good at using slow, bulky Pokemon. Normally, they're forced to take a lot of hits, and Ash's strategy mainly revolves around maintaining the speed advantage and rushing the opponent while occasionally using agile movements to dodge attacks and create an opening.

Trip's Serperior was very focused on speed, and if EVs are factored in, he probably focused too much on speed and not enough on power or defense. Ash was also more experienced at the evade and rush strategy, which was what Trip was using in the battle. I'm still upset by the battle, though, because all Serperior used was Wrap and Dragon Tail. We never saw its other two moves in action. Don't worry. Out there may be a fanfiction where Trip's starter and Ash's Oshawott interact with each other and Trip faces his idol only to realize that he's just another Broken Pedestal and lose all respect for him.

Chespin really suits ash.
    I can see him getting froakie too.
    Maybe fennekin will go to a new girl (blonde on in the trailer) just like with dawn

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Chespin and maybe Froakie. I don't see him using Fennekin, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I really would like to see him with Froakie, but I have feeling if he had choose one he get chespin or all three.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

well it is anime, and this is ash so chespin is more or less confirmed. others will depend whether the regional girl is some1 like may or misty. thou through in all i liked the way they did in hoenn but it probably wont happen again. so i am gonna go with all three to ash.

P.S: i am more curious whether dent will continue to travel with ash than what pokemon he will get actually since half of his team is more or less confirmed.

We can basically say they ash and chepspin WILL happen but I wanna see ash with the regions girl and she has a fennekin, I think ash will have a comic relief froakie, much like oshawott, coz think that that is who will be favourites by the writers

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Quote Originally Posted by epicjirachifan View Post
    We can basically say they ash and chepspin WILL happen but I wanna see ash with the regions girl and she has a fennekin, I think ash will have a comic relief froakie, much like oshawott, coz think that that is who will be favourites by the writers
    Even though Ash has gotten every Grass Starter, that really doesn't have it set in stone that he'll get one.

I'm sure he will get all 3, That's usually what happens.

3DS FC: 4313-0937-1327
    Friend Safari: Ghost; Lampent, Gourgheist, and IDk yet
    Nintendo Network: Raiin3

Personally, I see him getting Froakie, as Froakie seems to be the least popular of the three, but meh...who knows.

i think ash will get all three-
    chespin(grass/ground)
    froakie(water)
    fennekin(fire/physic)
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234