Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y Manga Thread

Default Pokemon X and Y Manga Thread

Since they have done it with every Generation..i bet they are going to realise a Manga based on Pokemon X and Y.So post your thoughts and ideas for the Pokemon Manga based on Pokemon X and Y

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Since they have done it with every Generation..i bet they are going to realise a Manga based on Pokemon X and Y.So post your thoughts and ideas for the Pokemon Manga based on Pokemon X and Y

I think if they want to follow the rules use the version named, probably only named the beginning of X or Y.

Then we still don't know what about B2W2, and dex holders is more and more...... Oh.

Due the serial synchronous with the initial versions release in the past, we will get XY at the end of this year.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 8th January 2013 at 5:40 PM.

Isn't it a little to early to talk about this? I mean we don't even know what the hell is happening with the B2W2 chapter..
    And now that X and Y has been announced i wonder what it means to the manga schedule..Worst comes to worst, B2W2 will be one hell of a rushed chapter.

Isn't it a little to early to talk about this? I mean we don't even know what the hell is happening with the B2W2 chapter..
    PokeSpe isn't the only Pokemon manga. There's certainly going to be smaller one-shot manga series.

When it comes to PokeSpe, I can see B2W2 being a small chapter (as in the same size or even smaller than HGSS). If B2W2 hasn't wrecked Kusaka's naming scheme, XY certainly will. If I was him, I would name the characters with names starting with "X" and "Y", if that's even possible.
    First Sequence
    Boots bitten: 4

I would like to see a brother and sister relationship between X and Y..Maybe Y (Male) could be into Skateboarding and Rollerblading and generally act as a cool dude . While X (Female) is kind, caring and very passive..she hates fighting but knows she has to fight to protect her self..

Y (Male)

Pokemon: Chespin

X (Female)

Pokemon: Fennekin

I've got ideas for names of the main characters in X and Y Manga Chapter

Xaria (Female) Yvan (Male)

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    I've got ideas for names of the main characters in X and Y Manga Chapter

Xaria (Female) Yvan (Male)
    How about Yuan instead.

Also wouldn't the male get a water type this time around?

Red,Kris,Emerald,Dia and White/Bianca have grass types
    Blue,Silver,Ruby,Platina and Hugh/Cheren have water types
    Green,Gold,Sapphire,Pearl and Black/ N have fire types

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    How about Yuan instead.

I think Chespin would be the better choice for the Male Charcter

Chespin=Male
    Fennekin=Female
    Froakie=Rival

I wonder what the manga wil be like if we get customisable characters... Maybe of it does happen it would use kind of "default characters" (Maybe the ones in the trailer?)

Yay more troll names on Nintendo's part, love seeing the stupid naming tradition being forced to die a terrible death.

Anyway, I don't care about the new games at all right now and it's much too early to speculate what this could mean for Adventures. But yay naming tradition has to die! Such a reason to celebrate.

Here are my ideas for the characters in Pokemon Adventures X and Y

Characters:

Yvan: Growing Up as a Son of a Pokemon scientist.He grew up fasainted with Pokemon..write notes about each Pokemon he came across..his life was happy..until on day where a Experiment went horribly wrong. Yvan's mother was killed and Yvan's left Eye was very damaged. Yvan's father had no other choice then the install a metal eye that he was working on .It worked but it caused Yvan pain every so often but allows he to see trhe stats of Pokemon and their Natures.Growing up as a Loner and Pretty Much mute.He has no Friends expect his adopted Pokemon Froakie..who he found their a pool in a terrible shape.He Manged to safe it's life and they became the best of friends ever since. Yvan is now going on a adventure that will change his life.

Xaria: A City Girl who is fascinated with Pokemon.. she loved Parties and being with her friends..Her life was absoultly perfect..until she finds out that she has been affected by a incurable disease that will kill her eventually. Finding out that the only thing that could cure a incurable disease was the legendary Stag Pokemon.Deciding her best option was too find the Stag Pokemon.She moved to the countryside where she met Yvan. Compared to him, she is very talkative,loud,clumsy and rather dim but her will is strong and she won't let anything get in the way of her finding the Legendary Stag Pokemon. Deciding to become a Pokemon Trainer.She chooses Fennekin and goes on a Adventure with Yvan

Quote Originally Posted by Weedy Spyze View Post
    Yay more troll names on Nintendo's part, love seeing the stupid naming tradition being forced to die a terrible death.

Anyway, I don't care about the new games at all right now and it's much too early to speculate what this could mean for Adventures. But yay naming tradition has to die! Such a reason to celebrate.
    Oh come on, the new characters should totally be called X and Y. Those are practically normal names alongside the likes of Green, Diamond and Emerald.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

To early to tell. Like it's been said, we barely have anything on BW2's chapters. So yeah. It's anyones guess. But the main characters like nice so yay for them. I'm sure they'll be cool and that Pokemon Adventures will deliver.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Oh come on, the new characters should totally be called X and Y. Those are practically normal names alongside the likes of Green, Diamond and Emerald.
    Lmao now that I think about it I'm sure they'll do something like "Trainer X is this guy's codename!" or whatever.

Lmao now that I think about it I'm sure they'll do something like "Trainer X is this guy's codename!" or whatever.
    Actually, having the protagonists act as secret agents against the antagonists isn't a bad idea.

What? We have people named Yellow, Gold, Black, White, N... and people think X and Y are weird names? Please.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Actually, having the protagonists act as secret agents against the antagonists isn't a bad idea.
    Well damn, now you're making me want to see that as well lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by redchesus View Post
    What? We have people named Yellow, Gold, Black, White, N... and people think X and Y are weird names? Please.
    Well apparently "people" means me since I'm the only person who's complained about the names in this thread so I guess so lolz!! Obviously I opened up a can of worms with my earlier comment. Forget I said anything because I'm too lazy/don't feel like wasting my breath covering my stance on the whole naming thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by redchesus View Post
    N isn't even N's real name.

(Then again, his real name isn't that normal.)

I like the idea of X and Y being nicknames or codenames. They can reveal the names later on like they did with Plantina. As for starters, I would like to see the boy get Froakie, the girl Fennekin, and the rival Chespin.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    PokeSpe isn't the only Pokemon manga. There's certainly going to be smaller one-shot manga series.

When it comes to PokeSpe, I can see B2W2 being a small chapter (as in the same size or even smaller than HGSS). If B2W2 hasn't wrecked Kusaka's naming scheme, XY certainly will. If I was him, I would name the characters with names starting with "X" and "Y", if that's even possible.
    I can not imagine how Kusaka use the rounds less than HGSS shape Hugh......

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    How about Yuan instead.

Bianca use water and Cheren use gress.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 9th January 2013 at 2:17 AM.

Xavier and Yolanda should be their names, call em 'X' and 'Y' for a while until the big reveal. :|
    X:

OR:

Isn't Yellow's real name something that's not Yellow as well? My bets are on that the main characters will have "actual" names but for whatever reason they will be called X and Y which would be their nickname or codename or whatever but their official manga name would be X and Y, like Yellow and N. And also, I was kinda afraid for the manga starter tradition as well due to a majority of Fire-types not "befitting" of a female character (god I'm gonna get so much hate for that comment) but it seems like Gen 6's Fire-type actually is somewhat befitting of the female Dexholder. So yeah I have a feeling that the starter tradition will live on, with the male character getting Froakie, the female character getting Fennekin and the rival getting Chespin.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Isn't Yellow's real name something that's not Yellow as well? My bets are on that the main characters will have "actual" names but for whatever reason they will be called X and Y which would be their nickname or codename or whatever but their official manga name would be X and Y, like Yellow and N. And also, I was kinda afraid for the manga starter tradition as well due to a majority of Fire-types not "befitting" of a female character (god I'm gonna get so much hate for that comment) but it seems like Gen 6's Fire-type actually is somewhat befitting of the female Dexholder. So yeah I have a feeling that the starter tradition will live on, with the male character getting Froakie, the female character getting Fennekin and the rival getting Chespin.
    Actually the games the same with SP, in accordance with the order designed starter tradition to target female (water, gress, fire).

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Isn't Yellow's real name something that's not Yellow as well?
    Well her real name was Amarillo I guess, but that's just yellow in Spanish lmao.

Well her real name was Amarillo I guess, but that's just yellow in Spanish lmao.
    Yellow de Viridian Grove, this is the literal translation of her full name

Although it similar in a sense with N or Platinum Berlitz, etc.

But she has no surnames, and N has his surnames.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast