Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 449

Thread: Pokemon X and Y Manga Thread

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    N is not a good name for a human, but people are still fine with it. It's short for Natural, yes, but it's being used as his real name. We didn't even know N's full name until B2W2 was coming around.

    I think these are the options we're gonna have with XY protagonists' names in the Japanese version of PokéSpe:
    1. X and Y and with furigana エックス (Ekkusu) and ワイ (Wai) beside them just like with N
    2. エックス and ワイ
    3. Xavier and Yvonne in whatever their katakana can be. I have no idea.
    4. カルム (Calem) and セレナ (Serena)

    And when it is translated into English...
    1. X and Y
    2. X and Y or Ex and Wy (they're official letter names so I don't see a problem here)
    3. Xavier and Yvonne
    4. Calem and Serena

    1 and 2 are both fine with me, 3 is tolerable and 4 is horrible. I do want to keep the tradition going. I think 2 is what will most likely happen. I don't know how the English translation will cope with this though. I think Ex and Wy would be good choices, but that's up to VIZ.

    And yeah, no Rhyhorn for the protagonist. They're probably gonna have their first Pokémon from the current generation just as every other protag except Platinum.

    I really hope it's 3 or such as......

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    474

    Default

    If N is possible, then X and Y are also possible. They don't even have to be their real names, I mean Yellow's real name was Caballero de Verde or something like that. Their real names could be Xavier and Yvonne but people could just call them X and Y.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    kalo region
    Posts
    227

    Default

    xiaver yonnve

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Hey guys, one thing I noticed: Horde Encounters have five Pokémon at once. AND we have five characters. See the potential here?

    Xavier and Yvonne are just named X and Y (in katakana) in the Japanese screenshots, so these names wouldnt be used in the Japanese publication.

    I believe their personalities will be like this: Calem Ex is a very calm, intellectual and skeptical boy, while Serena Wy is a very hot-blooded girl that usually jumps the gun at things. Reason? Just look at their designs, they are totally Red Oni and Blue Oni.

    I don't know why everyone is worried. If you guys make some research, you can guess that G6 will have five games; X, Y, Z, W, and 0 or O (I prefer O because using 0 would ruin the chances of there ever being 0 and 1 games). There's an obvious biology theme going on here, so even if they release Z, they would release a W together because of the ZW system. Then we still have a fifth letter in common between the two things; O. And if you research Norse mythology, which is the basis for the legendaries, you can guess what the mascots would be like.
    I posted an entire analysis here, but here's a short summary: X is length and Xerneas, based on the four stags (Dáinn, Dvalinn, Duneyrr and Duraţrór), is terrestrial; Y is height and Yveltal, based on the unnamed eagle , is aerial; Z is depth, and Níđhöggr lives under the ground, believed to be trapped from the world by Yggdrasil's roots. W is the theoretical fourth dimension, the W-axis is simultaneously perpendicular to the X, Y, and Z axes, something that is impossible in 3D space. Ratatoskr runs runs up and down Yggdrasil to send messages between Níđhöggr and the eagle, and if you look at this image and imagine each dot as axis, the squirell has to go through X, Y, and Z, in a path that is perpendicular to that of the other creatures. Then finally we have O, representing the origin, which is composed only by zeros, and connects every axis. All the creatures mentioned are inhabitants of Yggdrasil, thus you have a candidate for the fifth Pokémon that connects all the other legends, and GF wouldn't neglect creating a Pokémon that somehow connects the other legendaries, not after G2. And the Japanese name of the letter O has the same pronunciation as the Japanese word for "king", and I don't think GF would waste this wordplay.

    I'm pretty confident in this theory, and thus, I'm sure all the five kids will be considered main characters by the end of the arc. And I think Kusaka would have trouble demoting them to extras anyway, the blurbs in the official site seem to indicate that this time rival encounters will be more frequent than in previous Gens, especially now that we have four.

    I think Calem Ex's first Pokémon may be an Eevee that evolves later into a Nymphia, and could be the child of Red's Vee. It seems obvious that Nymphia will evolve throught the Pokémon-Amie, so it would be a way to show the "friendship means power" thing. And the couples formed at the end of Emerald never went anywhere other than implications that Diamond has Gon's offspring (was it confirmed?), so it could be a chance to finally use them. Since the protag of the XY games is moving to the new town, Kusaka could say Calem is from Hoenn and got the egg when his parents took him to see the Battle Frontier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    Now, that I wasn't aware of. I again apologize that I'm not able to scour every Pokemon news site 24/7 to be knowledgeable about every little detail. Besides, there's a shitload of bad information being thrown around (Pokebeach, Serebii, and Bulbagarden are not the only sites talking about Pokemon), it's hard to take these things seriously without a shitload of proof.

    Not re-releasing at least Gen III on the VC would be foolish. Virtualizing and giving them some capability to transfer Pokemon to Gen VI would be 1000x easier and cheaper than developing remakes (of remakes, I might add).
    Sorry, that's not what I meant. I just thought everyone be aware of the rumors because they were in the front page of a very movimented fansite. The linking to forum posts was just to give more evidence that it's the real thing.
    And they asked Masuda about old games on the VC:
    Q - Is there a possibility of the old video games being available on virtual console?
    A - We believe that Pokemon is the best on the handhelds, which is why we are careful to decide if we want to put it on a home console.
    Before we had the full interview, WPM posted a blurb saying "No to Red and Blue on VC". If that's the correct interpretation of the phrase, then I think they don't intend to ever release any main game in the VC. Since the GBA games are now unplayable (the 3DS doesn't have a GBA slot and GBA's are out of print), and GF apparently likes to have all games playable (they remade GS because their batteries dry faster, I think), then maybe they will remake G1 again and remake G3 too. This would also make Hoenn playable in a game where the time event system isn't screwed by the batteries drying out.

    Quote Originally Posted by redchesus View Post
    I wonder if it was around the time they made that comment about PokéSpe being the most representative of the game universe?
    According to TV Tropes, that comment was on volume 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    Or someone could see Dewot on a television program or anything else. Just because in the games Hugh's started came from an egg doesn't mean that it has to be the same for the manga,

    Or Kusaka can come up with an OC. For now Kusaka doesn't need to worry about it. The 3rd game/ sequel isn't even announced yet.
    Otherwise it would have been pointless to make the second set of Starters all female (Daikenki has yet to be confirmed, but I'm pretty sure it's female).
    And what if instead of a third version we get five games? If you research about chromosomes and axes, you notice what they have in common: X, Y, Z, W, and 0/O. Read my analysis, I also posted it on PokéJungle's comments and it got 13 likes and 2 down-votes.

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Why not? I'm sure that even Kusaka knows that X and Y are not adequate human names.
    You can't be sure. I've read an article once that talks about how people in Asia don't know about Western naming conventions, and when they try to give Western names to their children you get names like Smile and Pizza. There's even a man named Batman bin Suparman, and although Suparman is a common Javanese surname, Batman seems to be taken from the superhero.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    No. The last thing we need is more Pokemon shared between protags.
    It's going to happen. There's a second professor in the games that gives Kanto Starters. The guy has given enough evidence that he's the real deal, to the point that disbelieving him is foolishness. The only thing he got different is the number of rivals, but most people assume that either 1) two of the rivals are non-battling ones, or 2) things could have changed, as the info comes from a beta version. Some people believe two of the rivals will get Kanto Starters, thus leaving the final KS for the player get later. In other words, the KS are the new elemental monkeys.
    Some believe these would be Trova and Tierno, since Trova (Trevor) is the one to give the Pokédex to the player, and a screenshot implies Tierno is the one to give the Starters, suggesting they may have some connection to the Professor(s). This would make Sana the main rival, I think. Since she appears since the first trailer, Tierno and Trova probably are the ones that got added later, meaning either Sana or the unchosen player are (or were) the main rival.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    No. Last thing we need from Pokemon Special now after countless tradition-breaking acts over the recent years such as giving starters to just anybody and being forced to break the naming tradition is to give Pokedexes to just anybody. I'm fine with more Wally's running around, as long as in the end, the Pokedexes all go to main characters and main characters only.
    And how do you know they won't be main characters? Due to the whole chromosomes and axis thing, this gen has potential for five games; X, Y, Z, W, and O. Read my analysis here. The problem here is that the other three wouldn't be able to get game names due to being introduced right at the start, probably even before Kusaka is made aware of the other three games, depending of when he starts writing the arc.
    Sana, who may be the main rival (she's always listed first among them in every official stuff so far), still has a solution; in Spanish the letter "Z" has the same sound as an "S", so if Kusaka even finds out about this, he can just say that "サナ" is meant to be romanized as "Zana". The problem would be with Trova and Tierno, which don't fit with W and O, at least in the phonologies I know, so unless Kusaka retcons their names in the volumes, we would get a case of Aerith and Bob much bigger than we previously had with the Johto and Sinnoh trios.

    Another option would be to tweak the naming tradition and have them get surnames based on the titles, including Calem and Serena, who would be Calem Ex/X and Serena Wy/Y. Then you have Sana Zed/Zet/Zee, Tierno Dablew/Double, and Trova Oh, maybe even with a joke about Trova being a king of something. Done, you can make all of them main characters while still keeping the naming tradition in a way.
    We have two professors and two batch of Starters in X/Y, so we could have six Pokédexes in the manga, and if Kusaka doesn't want to give two starters to the same protagonist (a Kalos one and a Kanto one) and destroy the sixth Dex, then he could come up with an OC named after all the games: Xyzwo of Xywzo, or any other combination of the letters, regardless of how alienesque it sounds, to get the last Starter.

    And even if only get "Z" (I doubt it, as Z is paired with W in the chromosomes), well, he can still use the "Zana" solution, and than have Tierno and Trova get "Xy" and "Yx" for their surnames, and them make an OC named Xyz to be the Sixth Ranger. Done, you make all five of them main characters and still keep the naming tradition.
    The naming tradition wouldn't survive forever anyway. What if G7 uses flower names and we get Rose, Violet, and Iris? To deal with Iris what would you preffer? Break the One Steve Limit? Or Ascend an Extra that makes no sense to be in said region? The same thing could happen in a "Planet Generation" as we have Galactic Commanders named after planets.
    And even if GF kept the formula of "three games and only one rival" forever, Kusaka would still have to deal with having three characters and only two names at the start of the Gen. He can't just keep repeating the Berlitz solution forever or else it would get stale. The best solutions would be either drop the name tradition, or change it to surname tradition.

    Perhaps the surname thing would be the solution for cases where Kusaka runs out of names for characters, he could give them surnames that relate to the game names. Hue's surname could be "Monochrome", but I'm not sure if it would be needed as the name already to colors. Cheren and Bel could receive surnames that mean "black" and "white" in other languages, if Kusaka ever decides to go back on his decision of demoting. Sure, it would be redundant, their names already mean "black" and "white", but Kusaka may not know this.
    And Mitsuru. If Kusaka decides to make him a Dex Holder again in a possible remake arc, his surname could be Esr (RSE backwards), or Rusae (composed of the first katakana in the names of the RSE games), or something that relates to the remakes titles.
    Last edited by G-SANtos; 26th June 2013 at 2:07 PM.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    You can't be sure. I've read an article once that talks about how people in Asia don't know about Western naming conventions, and when they try to give Western names to their children you get names like Smile and Pizza. There's even a man named Batman bin Suparman, and although Suparman is a common Javanese surname, Batman seems to be taken from the superhero.
    They know, just someone deliberately named.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Lol, massive wall of text up there. The thing I'm most interested in for X and Y's PokeSpecial manga is the characters personalities. Kusaka has done a great job with Gold, Ruby, and Dia and not making them generic male heroes, I hope Calem (calling him that until he gets a PokeSpecial name) has a personality like that. I'd love to see a cowardly main character. Maybe Calem could be terrified about leaving home and is forced into by his friends and screams everytime he meets a wild Pokemon.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Here's what I think: Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor are not going to be the main Rivals for this Generation. I think it will be Calem/Serena as the Rivals like Brendan/May in RSE. Now, for the manga, I am guessing that when Z will be released, there will have to be a new character to fill that spot.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Just wanted to point out, in response to the person who suggested Shauna could become "Zana" via a Spanish-esque spelling... Her spanish name is actually Xana. Close, but no cigar.


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Lol, massive wall of text up there. The thing I'm most interested in for X and Y's PokeSpecial manga is the characters personalities. Kusaka has done a great job with Gold, Ruby, and Dia and not making them generic male heroes, I hope Calem (calling him that until he gets a PokeSpecial name) has a personality like that. I'd love to see a cowardly main character. Maybe Calem could be terrified about leaving home and is forced into by his friends and screams everytime he meets a wild Pokemon.
    Love that idea, or he could be a gloomy type of guy or something? Perhaps even a bit of an antagonistic type of character or overly sarcastic?

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Lol, I really do wonder if the boy/girl player characters are going to be called X and Y. I don't think they'll use their in game names, since the other characters had default names too. Hm, well I kinda like it anyway and a lot more than "Pearl" that's for sure. -.-

    If there is a Pokemon Z, does anyone think they'll have another manga exclusive character again? I liked Yellow's character, I didn't really like Emerald or his design much though.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Love that idea, or he could be a gloomy type of guy or something? Perhaps even a bit of an antagonistic type of character or overly sarcastic?
    A sarcastic main character would also be nice. I'd love for him to mock the functions of Pokemon in a sarcastic tone, like make fun of the evil team for their generic plan of...whatever it is they are doing. Make fun of how generic it is to go after Gym's and aim for the league and saying it's so old fashioned and played out. His smart*** comments could be the comic relief of the chapter.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    It's going to happen. There's a second professor in the games that gives Kanto Starters. The guy has given enough evidence that he's the real deal, to the point that disbelieving him is foolishness. The only thing he got different is the number of rivals, but most people assume that either 1) two of the rivals are non-battling ones, or 2) things could have changed, as the info comes from a beta version. Some people believe two of the rivals will get Kanto Starters, thus leaving the final KS for the player get later. In other words, the KS are the new elemental monkeys.
    Some believe these would be Trova and Tierno, since Trova (Trevor) is the one to give the Pokédex to the player, and a screenshot implies Tierno is the one to give the Starters, suggesting they may have some connection to the Professor(s). This would make Sana the main rival, I think. Since she appears since the first trailer, Tierno and Trova probably are the ones that got added later, meaning either Sana or the unchosen player are (or were) the main rival.



    You do realize that those rumors about the second professor could be... you know... um... fake? He probably mixed in some fake stuff to keep it interesting. Your theory relies to much on something unconfirmed. .______.
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 9th July 2013 at 12:13 PM.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    You do realize that those rumors about the second professor could be... you know... um... fake? He probably mixed in some fake stuff to keep it interesting. Your theory relies to much on something unconfirmed. .______.
    And not to mention, although not second professors, Oak and Steven Stone gave out starters to the player in HGSS (Kanto and Hoenn starters, respectively). You didn't see the manga make anything out of that. And even if the second professor rumor is true, I'm pretty sure that it'll just be an added (maybe post-game) bonus just like the ones in HGSS (and even in Emerald with the Johto starters) that won't be a huge factor in the plot that is worth covering in the manga.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Route 123, looking for Celebi
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    So given the player nickname mechanic in XY... what do you want to bet the main characters in Special will have normal names and weird letter-based nicknames, or vice versa?


    98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    They could very well be named X and Y, in a system like with...Black2 and White2. Sorry I forgot their actual names. I know it starts with a R and F, silly me. I am most looking forward to the players personalities and I know it's crazy to even consider this, I mean really crazy, but since XY is all about friendship, I would love to see the Kalos kids all travel together as a large group. At least for the first majority, kinda like the Sinnoh trio did, then split up somewhere and do solo stuff for awhile, like the Kanto, GSC, and Hoenn gangs did. And if Team Flare don't have anything big to do in the games in terms of taking over, corrupting, or destroying the world like Plasma, Galactic, and Magma/Aqua then I wouldn't mind a original base story like the Mask of Ice again. I'm really looking forward to this.

    Edit: Rakutsu and Faitsu! Those are Black2 and White2's names. Arrrgh, I keep forgetting that.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 17th July 2013 at 10:54 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    To even things out with the Starters, I can see Callum/Serena, Tierno and Shauna getting the main set of starters while Serena/Callum gets a different Pokemon. Trevor could be just an assistant for Professor Sycamore while still being a reoccurring character.

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    To even things out with the Starters, I can see Callum/Serena, Tierno and Shauna getting the main set of starters while Serena/Callum gets a different Pokemon. Trevor could be just an assistant for Professor Sycamore while still being a reoccurring character.
    This reeks of the BW theory of Black, White and Cheren getting the starters and Bianca getting some cute Pokemon. We could have multiple Kalos starters and since Calem/Serena are most likely going to be the title main characters they will be way more important then Shauna, Tireno, and Trevor, so I fail to see how Calem or Serena won't both get Kalos starters. Nor do I see Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor getting starters if not all three get one, at least until the games say otherwise.

    Edit: Actually I take that back about Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor. But stand by Calem and Serena (Whatever their names will be) being more important and both getting starters. Look how White turned out.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 18th July 2013 at 1:38 AM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    A sarcastic main character would also be nice. I'd love for him to mock the functions of Pokemon in a sarcastic tone, like make fun of the evil team for their generic plan of...whatever it is they are doing. Make fun of how generic it is to go after Gym's and aim for the league and saying it's so old fashioned and played out. His smart*** comments could be the comic relief of the chapter.
    Why don't you write for this manga? I love that idea, he could be a nice deconstruction of the typical generic Shounen archetype, he'd be the anti-Ash Ketchum in a way and witty remarks about generic training and working hard and the power of friendship.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Lol, I really do wonder if the boy/girl player characters are going to be called X and Y. I don't think they'll use their in game names, since the other characters had default names too. Hm, well I kinda like it anyway and a lot more than "Pearl" that's for sure. -.-
    Ekkusu and Wai could easily be used as names.

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    They could very well be named X and Y, in a system like with...Black2 and White2. Sorry I forgot their actual names. I know it starts with a R and F, silly me. I am most looking forward to the players personalities and I know it's crazy to even consider this, I mean really crazy, but since XY is all about friendship, I would love to see the Kalos kids all travel together as a large group. At least for the first majority, kinda like the Sinnoh trio did, then split up somewhere and do solo stuff for awhile, like the Kanto, GSC, and Hoenn gangs did. And if Team Flare don't have anything big to do in the games in terms of taking over, corrupting, or destroying the world like Plasma, Galactic, and Magma/Aqua then I wouldn't mind a original base story like the Mask of Ice again. I'm really looking forward to this.
    After TP's grand scheme the game seems to be going back to generic, villain money crap. So an original story would be nice.


    As for Pokemon, gonna take a wild guess and say:

    -Calem gets Chespin, cheery nice Pokemon contrast heavily with his personality.
    -Serena gets a Rhyhorn/Gogoat that she's had since childhood as a pet and rides around on it.
    -Trevor gets Froakie
    -Shauna gets Fennekin
    -Tierno gets Vanillite.(He was too late to pick up his starter and got a Vanillite out of pity.)
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 18th July 2013 at 3:16 AM.

  19. #219
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    After TP's grand scheme the game seems to be going back to generic, villain money crap. So an original story would be nice.
    Are people still behind on this? We know nothing of Team Flare's actual goal. Corocoro makes it obvious money is not their main goal. And the English websites says nothing about a goal at all.

    Having a generic team goes against the direction Masuda said he wanted for the games.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post

    After TP's grand scheme the game seems to be going back to generic, villain money crap. So an original story would be nice.
    To be fair, a translation from CoroCoro suggests there's more to Team Flare...

  21. #221
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Steven Stone's Villa<3 ~
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Are people still behind on this? We know nothing of Team Flare's actual goal. Corocoro makes it obvious money is not their main goal. And the English websites says nothing about a goal at all.

    Having a generic team goes against the direction Masuda said he wanted for the games.
    Actually I think I remember the English site saying they're after fossils for money, but yeah, there's probably more to their goal than just that like with all the other teams.

    And really? What did he say?
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

    So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

    ~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

  22. #222
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1dbad View Post
    Actually I think I remember the English site saying they're after fossils for money, but yeah, there's probably more to their goal than just that like with all the other teams.
    That's only in a screenshot. The actual description of Team Flare says noting about it.

    And really? What did he say?
    Well, I should've said that he said that back before BW came out and not about X and Y. He basically said he wanted to expand the stories of the Pokemon games. One would assume he hasn't dropped that direction for X and Y.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    kalo region
    Posts
    227

    Default

    wait maybe they are loking for a yvetal or xernas fossil to give away
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,376

    Default

    Except there's nothing suggesting that Xerneas or Yveltal were even Fossils to begin with.

    Can we just wait till we get more info before trying to guess what they're going to do?

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    I'm not really trying to guess the plot or teams. Team wise the boy will get a starter, the girl will get a starter, and a third person will get a starter and we may or may not have even more Wally's running around the before.

    I'm more interested in the characters personalities and how they'll act in the adventure. That is something that can be discussed even if the games aren't out yet, because the characters don't always act like their game counterparts.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •